3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mmm. Well, i do have couple suggestions to try.
I mean, error is pretty straightforward, classic "Minecraft" error when video not supported/outdated, so.

Radeon settings - Maximize performance. I dont remember, is M440 supports Catalyst Control Center? If so, should install it too.
Java - delete both, install older version 8u60 64 bit. Add Javaw.exe to "games" lib in radeon / catalyst settings.
Bios - disable onboard graphic.

Should try step by step and check if it works after every change.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Mmm. Well, i do have couple suggestions to try.
I mean, error is pretty straightforward, classic "Minecraft" error when video not supported/outdated, so.

Radeon settings - Maximize performance. I dont remember, is M440 supports Catalyst Control Center? If so, should install it too.
Java - delete both, install older version 8u60 64 bit. Add Javaw.exe to "games" lib in radeon / catalyst settings.
Bios - disable onboard graphic.

Should try step by step and check if it works after every change.
well unfortunately nothing of these works seems like my device is imcopatible, that is sad because i was hyped to play your game :/
Since it is a Java project hope that in the future it will get a Android port, Good luck

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sadly, cant do much about videodrivers.
Mmm, could also try windows stand-alone game package, probably.

Maybe it will work, who knows. Its using OpenJDK instead of normal java.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Code:
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 105: check_match: Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)' failed!
On Linux, JDK 15 installed and used as default

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
On Linux, use Java 8. I use it for tests and so, and it works perfectly.
15 is knows to break a lot of stuff.
Try this out

It can be solved by switching to lwjgl3, iirc you need to switch stuff in config here and there.
Lwjgl3ApplicationConfiguration config = new Lwjgl3ApplicationConfiguration();
config.setBackBufferConfig(8, 8, 8, 8, 16, 0, 8);
config.setWindowedMode(1280, 720);
config.useVsync(true);
new Lwjgl3Application(new RangeAnxietyGame(), config);

But thats a bit more complex than just installing different ver, so can try to wipe things and go for ver8.
Unsure maybe couple other versions will work, it needs some more testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Croy

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Great concept and pretty damn fun, can't wait for finished product. Drop the menu theme on youtube

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ah themes are avaliable on soundcloud, iirc some really cool dude posted them as free-to-use for your rpgs.
Unsure if still avaliable but i enjoyed his works a lot.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New demo 0.7.192a is out for Patrons~

Notable changes so far:

-Added Elf x Weregirl finish animation. Its now complete, needs just minor things like face cut-in, i quess? Lemme know if sound mismatch a bit, i will fix it~

-Reworked brothel and added event CG scenes, you can select them as Catgirl - if you work debuffed. Also reworked dialogue system a bit, now it can have animations inserted properly. Sooo we'll be able to add talking to some animations, maybe? Its not super important, but its cool feature, especially if one day we'll get a good writer :p
I think it has some minor bugs but we'll fix them soon~

-Added Warden girl to dungeon selection. Currently no scenes but she will be mercenary for 2nd stage, so she will have a looot~ Need to choose her a good name, so feel free to throw me suggestions.

-Added new type of test dungeon generator. Its using different worldgen type and will be used for stages like 2-2 / 2-3 for that "ant nest" feeling. Its still test version so feel free to add your comments on how it feels overall.

Next month aside of adding lewds, we should add good amount of crafting and new items, i think.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
-Added Warden girl to dungeon selection. Currently no scenes but she will be mercenary for 2nd stage, so she will have a looot~ Need to choose her a good name, so feel free to throw me suggestions.
what if the Warden is named "Nemesis" as the name of the Roman Goddess of justice? or "Mitra" as the name of a Persa deity since she seems to be a protective kind character

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Finally, i can play the game now after a lot of attempts :FeelsGoodMan:
Just needed to delete all the drivers from my disk by formatting it from the CMD and install older versions
(never use DriveBooster or any auto driver update software on Laptop)
Btw the game looks awesome

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Glad you finally solved driver issue~

As for Nemesis, remember she will be porked a lot as 2nd stage merc, so cool name may conflict with presentation :)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how can i make the charm attacks focus on the elf?
practically always is the catgirl that receives the charms instead of the elf

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
how can i make the charm attacks focus on the elf?
practically always is the catgirl that receives the charms instead of the elf

I think it depends on your placement. Whoever is closest to the front will get focused first. I know you can't switch once the game has already started, but if you're trying to get the H-scenes you could just start a new file and change their positions.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think it depends on your placement. Whoever is closest to the front will get focused first. I know you can't switch once the game has already started, but if you're trying to get the H-scenes you could just start a new file and change their positions.
it would be cool if by using "hentai test" the character becomes a focus target from everyone

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Htest purpose was to lower characters Mdef because in early versions it was possible to resist magic attacks - and debuffs.
Althou players rarely got to that point... i quess i really need to rework it~

Enemies focus characters based on aggro. You gain aggro by doing damage.
However, melee mobs also cant reach ranged characters, unless they're debuffed or there is no frontline.
Sooo if you have melee cat and ranged elf, just attack with elf and wait for someone to land debuff on her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dixen Chix

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
when is the latest update here? soon?.....
one last thing, am I wrong or for the patreons, the game is much ahead of this site? can you confirm?

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Not really that far ahead~

Demo 0.7.195a is out for Patrons~
ChangeLog so far:

-Finished Elf x Weregirl face cut-in and couple minor details, now its done, finally~

-Added Imp merchant tent in normal dungeon, instead of recovery fountain. Tent allows you to Save your dungeon progress like items collected, exp and other things, so you wont lose stuff if you lose fight.
Later on she will also have extra cool scenes.

-Added 2nd rankup quest, Weregirl capture. You need to be Adventurer and have 200+ guild points to take it. This quest has currently only 1 awesome threesome CG scene, but we'll add couple variations soon.
Had to slightly balance Weregirl parameters, since she was too OP. Now this fight is actually winnable, but you need good equip.

-Added a bit more items to craft, yay. Now you have more options to spend items dropped from succubi.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes