• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Please wait for optimization update.
Your error is most likely caused by game textures / content not loading properly into video card memory.
Which is mostly driver problems.
We cant fix driver issue itself, but we'll try to avoid it by creating compressed cache on user side / hard drive, it should solve this particular problem. Hopefully.

Edit: Hm, there is ALSO can be error in Java home path win10.
If someone with win10 having same issue could discord me, we could check that one. (discord attached in demo FAQ)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
3 people with side helper. Me, programmer, main pixel artist, helper pixel artist.
Also commissions from lineartists for base art. It is extremely helpful to have good lineart base before doing pixel - it makes job for spriters much easier and actually POSSIBLE.
Usually you dont see 640x360 pixel hentai close-up scenes everyday :p
Theyre nearly impossible to do without some kind of bases to work with.

Sadly good lineart is also pricey as hell :/

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
The character creation looks like there's plans for two more character races. Since we've already got an amazon and a bombshell, I imagine one of them is going to be a waif, and I guess the last one will be "intermediate"

Is this going to be one of those old school dungeon crawls where you can permanently lose character?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mhm not lose completely. I kinda wanted to add feature where you escape battle with 1 character KO.
losing her for a while in dungeon.
And getting quest for her resque in town, meeting her as either used by monsters or as corrupted version / enemy.
Either way tis long road to that point, too much stuff to do before that.

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
Zesty. Maybe once you get that far, you could add a sanitarium/nunnery to the town where you take your fallen heroines to recover.

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017

Guys, could you, please, pack this game in jar to run on mac or linux?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Shouldn't be a problem, will add it on next update. Hopefully we'll bring something this week.

Reactions: dioregul

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
This game looks amazing animation-wise! Love the gameplay too. hope it gets the attention it deserves.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
One, do you plan on adding sex sounds, moans etc? Not talking about full voice acting.
Second, who's the perv responsible for the pixel art?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
One - yes ofc, although we need female with micro for that.
Could probably try searching for some Dlsite premade sex sounds (i recall they selling few things for devs), but it may not fit :/
And you clearly dont wanna hear male doing sound work. Although i admit, i actually HAD some propositions to vocie it from actual males... not sure why lol.

Second - main pixel guy is Arsministrator, with Davil helping a lot currently. Both are very good on large pixels, although having slight noticable difference in style.

Reactions: BigJohnny

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Okay, dont really test many early versions anymore, but since its an actual game and something different I had to. And let me say, the quality of art and animations (when they are finished and not placeholders of course) are terrific.

And you got something for everything, like pixel art? You will be pleased. Like static, regular art? Yup, its there and good. You want animations? Look no further. The theme is so far mostly futa/charm based, but also the goblin scene points out to the game not being completly based on it, right? Would really like to see more male monsters on female in the future, but thats a personal thing. Also like the suggested future mimic and other (probably sexy) dungeon traps.

Now to lessen the wall of text, a few things I also liked.
Visible enemies: Great, since I prefer no random encounters.
The mentioned different themes for dungeon levels: Awesome, variety is what I like.
Brothel: Oh yes, more means to make money, hopefully different reactions based on characters sent to work there.
Possible capture mechanic: Combine pokemon with scene review and maybe even "harvest" monsters? Yup, me like.

And a few short ideas, mostly Quality of Life when playing.
Shortcuts for fighting, as in, hit 1 to pick fight, then click monster. Less mouseclicks.
A window showing what reward you actually get when finishing quest.
Possiblity to use wasd for movement.
Show the difference of equipment in equip menu, as in, new item gives +5 hp compared to old one.
Mention that game autosaves, avoid player confusion.

And last, possible bugs/weird things.
Clicking any dialogue box of the npc's text leads me to the dryad alchemy shop.
Skills menu says quit instead of back like other menus. Could be confused with quit game.
Quit game closes it instantly, and since its easy to missclick, ask if players are sure (also because of load times)

And yeah, grammar is ok but could definitely benefit from a proofreader. But overall, awesome start, hope it continues to grow a lot.

Edit: Forgot to write, the possible (future chance) of having a character captured in the dungeon for a while when losing sounds great. Would like a mention in any form of what the character did in the meantime. You know, what fun activities the character was... convinced to do. Or even art along with that.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>Clicking any dialogue box of the npc's text leads me to the dryad alchemy shop.
Damn this bug. Which system you're on? Can you please specify if youre using some kind of hotkey software too?

We do have these working and stuff, like, you should be able to take Dwarf girl / Smith quest line in town.
It brings you to centaur boss mini-level.
And if you run away from boss, Dwarf stays behind for some extra horse sausage and you return to get her extra event scene outside of combat. Filled with frehly squeezed monster fluids and so on, nice example of possible event chain / quest line.

But for some reason on some OS it just ignores dialog commands and jumps directly to shops menu items, which sucks.
I probably will try to move shops to separate object / xml outside of main town dialogues to avoid that, but any extra info like OS and possible conflicting software - would be very helpful.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Oh I could take quests fine and complete them, but whenever I clicked any dialogue box (I mean the one thats down, where the npcs talk, not the confirmation box to respond) in town, be it in the tavern or wherever, I would get sent to the alchemy shop and could actually shop there. A weird link, oh and I played it on windows 7, and not using any hotkey software for the game, no.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I just started a new game and can easily recreate that bug, just go to the dryad girl (im just assuming shes a dryad) and enter her shop menu once. Then whenever I click the lower dialogue box anywhere I get sent to the alchemy shop. I did not do anything else this time, and I know last time I also just visited the shops and clicked through every option. Before I enter the alchemy shop menu I can click the dialogue boxes fine, nothing gets redirected.

I can also just hit back and get to the scene I was at, when that bug occurs. Seems like its just a weird link to that shop. One last thing, my system locale was set to japanese (japanese games dont run without) so thats basically the last thing I can think of that might be different from other people playing it. Oh and attached the two files in the save folder.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Okay now that is more specific, thanks. Yes and it happens with all shops.
Seems like shop is not closing properly with Back button but more like hiding itself, and on click on dialogue area it just pops out.
yay i have something specific to fix~

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Guys who have troubles launching under win10 and so, please try Java version 8.(not 9-10, only 8)

I suddenly recall latest Java 10 version had that directbuffer conflict with SUN / Oracle so they had to remove some very important libraries, it may be the cause.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes