3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Well 0.2 worked! :FeelsGoodMan:
Love the ammount of futa on female content :heartcoveredeyes:, awesome animations & artwork :heartcoveredeyes:, but of cource still needs a lot of polishing, so far:
1) I've needed around 5+ minutes to get it how to start the game(you've got to form the party of 2 characters).
2) There is a bug: if you form a party, then start a new game with 2 new characters, but different classes - combat screen doubles one of the character and show it like there are 3 in your party.

Well, rather promising start, in summary.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
1) I will add highlight or arrow pointers to make it easier
2) huh thats interesting. I couldn't reproduce that bug. Can you describe it in some details, like complete sequence of actions and which classes?

Feb 2, 2018
The instructions for opening on a mac don't seem to work. It told me to check my console, and these are the outputs from around the time I tried to open the .jar file:

Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 20.49.09.png

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Discord link on main page fixed.

Umm, also. This looks like iOS error, not Mac error.

You should be running Jar from console on Mac.
Can you give me example of how you trying to start it and error message? And you Java version and Mac version.
And what device youre trying to run it on.

Are you trying to start it on iPhone or other iOS device?
One from above is reeeeealy looks like iOS error, not Mac error.

Feb 2, 2018
Discord link on main page fixed.

Umm, also. This looks like iOS error, not Mac error.

You should be running Jar from console on Mac.
Can you give me example of how you trying to start it and error message? And you Java version and Mac version.
And what device youre trying to run it on.

Are you trying to start it on iPhone or other iOS device?
One from above is reeeeealy looks like iOS error, not Mac error.
Trying to open on OS X Yosemite version 10.10.4
I think my java version is "Java 8 Update 171". It says that this is the recommended version of java in java control panel.
I'm trying to open the .jar file with "Jar Launcher (default) (15.0.0)". I guess I'm not supposed to just double click the .jar file? Do I have to run the console command on terminal?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yep.
Try console launch
java -Djava.library.path=native/macosx -Xss50M -jar lewdmaze.jar

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Glad you liked it.
Next update will be quality of lfie interface update, and more content addition - brothel will be working.
It will have both futa clients and classic "male" variations.
Also, goblins will be getting their proper gameover CGs. They're not futa, but we were kinda discriminating little bastards because they are too generic

Reactions: Kendra
Mar 7, 2017
Glad you liked it.
Next update will be quality of lfie interface update, and more content addition - brothel will be working.
It will have both futa clients and classic "male" variations.
Also, goblins will be getting their proper gameover CGs. They're not futa, but we were kinda discriminating little bastards because they are too generic
Yeah thats... nice.
2nd level when?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
After finishing all stuff for 1st level.
We also want to add option to hire some NPCs as mercenaries for specific level, so one of updates will include Smith girl hire for 1st level as party member, and we will add her animations for all 1st level mobs etc etc.
(ofc if we suddenly jump to 3k support next month i will just hire 2 more artists, to work parallel on second level :D)

Reactions: Kendra

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
For quality of life, could you make "take all" button when looting stuff and adding right control to run?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes. Just keep in mind inventory will be limited to 16 slots.
If you will be taking all, after couple of updates with items, you wont be able to get loot from mobs :D

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Here is the problem I'm having, hopefully someone can help

(after extracting the downloaded files into a new folder).The lewdmaze002a exe in this folder wasn't functioning for me, so I tried extracting it again.

(results after extracting that application in the same folder) Which is the same problem as the first.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
On a side note, is there a way to stop this forum from auto changing my imgur links to pictures... it's not showing anything in the first pic

sorry for the double post.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I dont see any error on your screenshots.
Try downloading Jar file from linux version, and run it form windows console.
java.exe -Djava.library.path=native/windows -Xss50M -jar your_path/lewdmaze.jar

If you're having errors, it will give you something more detailed.
Post screenshot with console result please.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
:noexpression:
Can you please post console error screenshot?
It should have some details except just didnt work.

I believe most issues were fixed so your problem needs to have that log to take a look.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Yeah, I tried that too.

This is the first time I've had a problem where the application, nor any of its components, is not responding to anything I do.

Could my anti-virus be blocking the programs?

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes