3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
Not really that far ahead~

Demo 0.7.195a is out for Patrons~
ChangeLog so far:

-Finished Elf x Weregirl face cut-in and couple minor details, now its done, finally~

-Added Imp merchant tent in normal dungeon, instead of recovery fountain. Tent allows you to Save your dungeon progress like items collected, exp and other things, so you wont lose stuff if you lose fight.
Later on she will also have extra cool scenes.

-Added 2nd rankup quest, Weregirl capture. You need to be Adventurer and have 200+ guild points to take it. This quest has currently only 1 awesome threesome CG scene, but we'll add couple variations soon.
Had to slightly balance Weregirl parameters, since she was too OP. Now this fight is actually winnable, but you need good equip.

-Added a bit more items to craft, yay. Now you have more options to spend items dropped from succubi.
I really like this "good" imp character. She opens the door to other "good" enemy individuals and gives them more personality.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Currently?
Cat can be good mage (shaman) or melee 2h sword, elf is good as an archer or priest.
I need to balance classes properly oooor to add feature for class change, maybe~

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Second Patreon release this month is out~

Changelog so far:
-Added Kaeryn NPC for town and added secondary meeting scene with CGs in tavern.
You need to be Rank2 adventurer and meet her in dungeon/do her quest first. This event will be prerequisite to wrapping final boss in 1-3 dungeon.

-Added health and mana potion crafting for player mansion and a bit of extra highlights for crafting process.

-Edited couple town events and quests to cleanup some bugs.

Still working on battle part for Minotaur and Kaeryn. Some stuff not in demo but added to gallery rewards for upper tiers, like finished Kaeryn x Mino animation or some dullahan WIPs~

regraggar

Mar 25, 2020
Hello, thank you for the update!
At the dungeon selector i can see "Perlin test" but when i click on it the game crash.

Reactions: Karbon

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Is there a way to check if you have a lingering charm debuff without leaving the fight? I know the changelog says 15% chance of getting it, but how else would I know other than leaving the battle?

Jotoelpele

Oct 24, 2020
One question, how much exactly do I have to have to be able to do the weregirl mission ? Why in the normal dungeon if I find it but the trio you mentioned does not appea

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
yes, the whole thread waits at your beck and call to answer questions. also, you didn't even complete your question. how much of what do you need to be able to do the weregirl mission? in the post from the game dev, it says you need to be adventurer rank and have 200+ guild points on the same page on which you are asking this question

• Haha
Reactions: Dixen Chix

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmmm make sure you're adventurer already~
Also if you can, attach me your save file, so i could check.
That quest has only two requirements, basically

rank ="1"
guild_points >= "199"

Where rank 1 is adventurer.
Sooo you cant take this quest if you're already Raider, or if you're still Villager, etc.
Extra note, weregirl quest is added in latest Patreon version, its not added in public demo yet.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes