3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Sorry to have to make you repeat yourself, but I'm struggling to understand you're explaining.

Currently, when I'm going to the forest (2nd dungeon), Mushroom girls have the possibility to give a debuff to my characters ( this debuff being showed by a blue heart).

After getting this debuff, I can cure it using the nurse, which also display a specific CG.

However if I repeat this action, I always get the same CG, despite the fact there is a 2nd one.
If I recall, both sets of magic users can use two debuffs. The first forces you into sex and the second just lowers your max hp, perhaps also making you weaker to magic damage. The first, futa or lust (I believe it's called) cause you to have sex, while the second, lewd, just lowers your stats as I mentioned. Futa gives you one cg, while the others give you the other one. I don't recall if lust actually does, but I know that both futa and lust stay after combat ends until you have it end in combat. The blue heart is for lewd and gives you one cg, while the penis is futa and gives you the other one. I believe they all let you have extra scenes, though only futa gives you a different one with the nun.

Sorry if I am repeating myself, I'm just trying to make sure your question is anwered. Do you only go see her with a blue heart? That would explain why you are only getting one.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
If I recall, both sets of magic users can use two debuffs. The first forces you into sex and the second just lowers your max hp, perhaps also making you weaker to magic damage. The first, futa or lust (I believe it's called) cause you to have sex, while the second, lewd, just lowers your stats as I mentioned. Futa gives you one cg, while the others give you the other one. I don't recall if lust actually does, but I know that both futa and lust stay after combat ends until you have it end in combat. The blue heart is for lewd and gives you one cg, while the penis is futa and gives you the other one. I believe they all let you have extra scenes, though only futa gives you a different one with the nun.

Sorry if I am repeating myself, I'm just trying to make sure your question is anwered. Do you only go see her with a blue heart? That would explain why you are only getting one.
No thanks, that's it.

The problem was that I didn't now there was 2 different debuff.

Thanks again.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
No thanks, that's it.

The problem was that I didn't now there was 2 different debuff.

Thanks again.
Glad you got it. Also, I should have mentioned that the first level has a pink heart for their stun attack. That is the one that gives you the same scene as the blue heart.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.202a is Out for Patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Added feature to invite friends (mercs with completed quests) to brothel, and added Smith brothel animation main loop with futa / male partners

-Added couple traps to 2 stage with animations, no specific stage gameover yet

-Added few new objects and loot to 2nd stage, not completed yet, but should give you an idea of how it will go.
Needs balancing and separating loot for mobs, currently only objects and chests drop new crafting mats.

-Added few more crafting recipes, make sure you have highest adventurer rank. Note currently only cat barbarian and elf priest have new weapons. New stuff like berry jelly consumables added, recovers in percentage. It may need additional balancing as it feels too OP, i think?
Also optimized ingame compression a bit. Not too much, but it should save us some Mb in memory and game package sizes. Probably will do miniupdate in few days with item balancing and mroe items/crafting edits. Mino with 1-3 stage should be out next month, her main animation finally closing and we only need Mino x Catgirl lewd to be shaded. She will be out as "batch" with all animations and gameover.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The game is so good, wich there was more content
This makes me curious, what is the policy regarding the free version vs the patreon version? I noticed that the version here was updated the beginning of September. Is it supposed to be a monthly deal for patreon and bi thing for non-patreons?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mostly based on 18+ content.
If for example patreon version has a lot of content updated, previous update most likely will become free version at the end of month.
And opposite, if we dont reaaaally have that much of new lewds, no point in rotating versions.

>> The game is so good, wish there was more content
Duuuude~ I mean.
Catgirl atm 13+ large animations and 6 small (traps), 16 large CGs
Elf girl atm 13+ large animations, 11 large CGs, some group CGs.
Mercs and NPCs - 8+ large animations, 11 CGs.
Few extra CGs and animations in wip folder and rewards for upper tiers~
In total we have liike more than 30 large animations and close to 40 CGs currently, and planning to have around x2 that in total.
Which is a looooot :D

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop
Aug 21, 2021
If for example patreon version has a lot of content updated, previous update most likely will become free version at the end of month.
And opposite, if we dont reaaaally have that much of new lewds, no point in rotating versions.

>> The game is so good, wish there was more content
Duuuude~ I mean.
Catgirl atm 13+ large animations and 6 small (traps), 16 large CGs
Elf girl atm 13+ large animations, 11 large CGs, some group CGs.
Mercs and NPCs - 8+ large animations, 11 CGs.
Few extra CGs and animations in wip folder and rewards for upper tiers~
In total we have liike more than 30 large animations and close to 40 CGs currently, and planning to have around x2 that in total.
Which is a looooot :D

Mph maybe i just play a old version..
Because i can' play the game, the last time i try to play, i buy some stuff, then go in dungeon, monster was invisible, animations too, i didn't know how to correct the bug so i just quit

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Mph maybe i just play a old version..
Because i can' play the game, the last time i try to play, i buy some stuff, then go in dungeon, monster was invisible, animations too, i didn't know how to correct the bug so i just quit
Was it the version from here or itch.io? That is the latest free version which doesn't seem to have any of the bugs. Give that one a try as it should let you see the lewds.
I play the game for the rpg element too. :LOL: Give me the ability to set people ablaze, then pimp them out at my own brothel and we're good.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>>Mph maybe i just play a old version..

3 possibilities, either you dont have correct Java (you had 32 bit instead of 64), or you tried to play on config without videocard (no external video, only integrated one), or you have less than 3 Gb memory in your PC.
First can be solved by downloading Windows public version, as it has preinstalled Java, or deleting old Java / installing new one (need Java 8 series thou)
Second sometimes can be solved by driver update for your motherboard. Its rather common issue for intel integrated video and Java-based games.
Third... well, it sucks but this one cant be solved without adding actual memory.

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Faced a problem - I can not change the page of the weapon (I see that 1 of 2 but I can not do the 2nd o_O) ... I'm not that stupid ^ _ ^
Screenshot_1.png

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmm it works for me, just scrolling down with mouse middle.
You need to put mouse cursor on actual slider panel for middle button to work.
Can also grab slider itself and pull it liiiike whole way down, works too.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Gallery mode would be nice since the only way to see those "30 large animations and close to 40 CGs" is to drop into a level and hope you encounter the right type of enemy you want to see...

Puts a hamper on content when 90% of the content is locked behind 'playing badly'.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Gallery mode would be nice since the only way to see those "30 large animations and close to 40 CGs" is to drop into a level and hope you encounter the right type of enemy you want to see...

Puts a hamper on content when 90% of the content is locked behind 'playing badly'.
Finding the right enemy isn't so hard as is having the right enemy kill you. The yellow shrooms are notorious for stealing a scene from me.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Finding the right enemy isn't so hard as is having the right enemy kill you. The yellow shrooms are notorious for stealing a scene from me.
True that. I know it took me three tries to get a red mushroom scene. The leeches kept killing me too fast.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
G
True that. I know it took me three tries to get a red mushroom scene. The leeches kept killing me too fast.
Gotta grind a level or two. The hard part is having a particular member get defeated last. Those yellows hate my backrow.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Monsters aim for highest DPS character. Cat warrior has taunt skill to help in this particular case
Also, if you grinded enough and get your mansion, you can craft self-debuff potions.
In that case you just need to kill other mobs with character you dont wanna have scene, so she got all the aggro.
Afterwards drink few potions with last standing pair.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Monsters aim for higheest DPS character. Cat warrior has taunt skill to help in this particular case~
Also, if you grinded enough and get your mansion, you can craftself-debuff potions.
In that case you just need to kill other mobs with character you dont wanna have scene, so she got all the aggro.
Afterwards drink few potions with last standing pair.
I've noticed they tend to target the aggressive character as well. If you hentai test a character(s) while the other(s) attacks, they usually focus on the one(s) that attacked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Violet5100

johnnoot

Nov 22, 2017
A small heads up, but it seems like the current free build doesn't work with openJDK 11.0.11. It will get an error:

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 105: check_match: Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)' failed!

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes