Ren'Py Abandoned Lewd Mom and the Cousin [v2.0] [BigBoy Projects]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So far, choices seem to determine the amount of backstory given. I assume all paths will lead to the milf and 'guest' hooking up.

Last edited:

BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
At first I thought this was an April fools joke then I remembered it's June. I really don't know what to say about this, I'm speechless. I can't believe the dev released this on purpose and even added a patreon. This is clearly a money grab using a project with no soul. also what is up with the chick's face. did her eye lashes fall off and end up being stuck below her eyes.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
At first I thought this was an April fools joke then I remembered it's June. I really don't know what to say about this, I'm speechless. I can't believe the dev released this on purpose and even added a patreon.
Hahahahahaha :)

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Sometimes a game's art is terrible, but the game itself is great. I can put up with bad art if the game is good. That is not the case here.

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
I guess most of you guys haven't heard of constructive criticism, there are ways to comment without being insulting.

The art isn't that great but the game mechanics definitely need work. There's not much of a storyline and the progression of intimacy (sexual content) is too quick. I'm referring to the massage by the pool where the milf apparently has 2 assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBoy Projects
Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 2704901

Overview:
This is a multiperspective visual novel about a MILF, her son and a Teenager who just moved to the Milf's home.
In this game you will have the choice to navigate through the story in multiple aspects (mostly the Milf).​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-27
Release Date: 2023-06-18
Developer: BigBoyGames -
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

The files are wrongly labeled, it's version 2.0

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

View attachment 2704888 View attachment 2704908 View attachment 2704900 View attachment 2704902 View attachment 2704909 View attachment 2704910
Cool

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes