yslwdg

May 8, 2020
this game has massive potential. I just feel like paying to subscribe to the patreon tiers in order to access different outfits (besides everything else) is a bit tedious… maybe implement a system where you unlock outfits based on quests; e.g. you have to train Rangiku to become a waitress so you unlock a sluty outfit for that and pay in game currency to access other outfits

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
In fairness generating AI art is not easy. One off images are simple enough but to be able to keep consistency through your scenes is a massive challenge. I started going down this route for my VN, but gave up pretty quickly as I was not adept at prompt management and was consistently getting awful renders. Since switching to DAZ my progress ha been way faster.

It also takes a massive amount of time and effort to build any game/VN, the renders are only a part of the whole thing. I'm about 6 months in, spending almost all my spare time on mine and I'm still on Chapter 2 of 10! I totally get developers putting up pay walls for their content tbh, however it's a double edged sword if it what's hidden behind that wall is not quality then word gets around pretty fast and folks will stop coming.

I've not played this one yet since the supposed trans content doesn't actually exist so I've no way to judge if $30 is worth it.
As far as I can remember (though it's been a couple of versions since I played it), basically the trans content consists of the game asking if you want standard or futa version when they strip. So there is technically some futa/trans content, but not much. And I would not say worth $30.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titoir98

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
i could understand if this was on paetron and was at minimule status but a free website should real not have pay walls
Don't you mean a pirate site? Paywalls were created just because sites like this steal the dev's work.

When a lie is believed by many, it becomes a false truth.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
LewdSouls-1.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I tried this sample and its wasnt good, nothing really brings any motivation to support, Ai needs work and variety, this needs a decent story and dialogues, needs animations, paywall the way its done, its really shows that product its not the priority, seen they making more games same time is a warning.

Reactions: Titoir98

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
More and more games appear in this style theft of property and use of AI CG and of course paywall behind and if sites like this steal the work of a developer then what can we say about devs like these who use known licensed characters and therefore copyright, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy tail property of TOEI, Shueisha ect....

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Don't you mean a pirate site? Paywalls were created just because sites like this steal the dev's work.

When a lie is believed by many, it becomes a false truth.
what work most of the work is a.i. generated and may i remind you this is a ripoff of a shonen jump series, so all of the characters exept for the mc is stolen and not original. thats like a theif complaining that all the stuff they stole was stolen.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
what work most of the work is a.i. generated and may i remind you this is a ripoff of a shonen jump series, so all of the characters exept for the mc is stolen and not original. thats like a theif complaining that all the stuff they stole was stolen.
Keep running in circles. You'll never get there. :ROFLMAO:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
omg, now all renpy games have block from edited saves?
Yeah, there's a variable thing where external saves are not allowed. If you want to cheat it, create a .txt file called "dev_mode", with the following text:
init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

This will enable the developer menu (shift-D to access) which will let you, among other things, view all variables. Then you can use shift-O to open the console, and set whatever variables you like to the desired values. The variable name has to be exact though, otherwise it will create said variable you enter. So I do recommend saving in an alternate save slot before using the console.

Dec 9, 2022
I don't wage a crusade against ai or doing parodies. Sometimes it can be fun.

But the form of paywall just shows that you can't do basic marketing and don't understand how the internet works.

Unless you're doing a quick one time cash grab, your first, short release is not intended to draw you lasting income. It's meant to draw notoriety and introduce the game to a wider audience. Hiding even the small teaser content behind paywall upon first relase will make everyone angry at you, nuke your ratings and create a lasting resentment.

What's even worse, every basement dwelling Cheetos muncher will now have a hard-on to pirate your game and create easy-to-use paywall removals. So that business model won't last for too long and you'll have to replace it with community engagement (that you started poorly) or hoping people can't pirate. Which rarely ever works.

Either way, I wish you luck but it's a no from me.

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
Put it in the "game" folder. A cheap trainer with AI generated arts, it's easier to look at rule34 or generate it yourself.
Wouldn't have anything against it, I'm a Bleach fan, but a paywall like that is a bit much.

You do not need to be subscribed to the Royal Guard or a higher tier to access this feature.​
PC 1.3.5
Android 1.3.5 (compressed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
In fairness generating AI art is not easy. One off images are simple enough but to be able to keep consistency through your scenes is a massive challenge.
This may be true if you're making unique characters, and even then, it's a matter of using the correct prompts and settings, and a lot of post-editing. Time-consuming for sure, but not really challenging.

In cases where you're using popular characters that have available, you don't even need to worry about keeping your character consistent, because the LoRA will take care of that for you, making it as easy as it gets.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Keep running in circles. You'll never get there. :ROFLMAO:
:KEK:im as chill as an iceburg. im just dying laughing at you, you're one of those flat earther's are you? it seem to me you've got the vendetta chasing a imaginary tail in circles.you're in a pit of quicksand dude you keep getting emotional you're just going to sink deeper, i mean seriously if you're this offended then sitten there talking to me would be a waste of your time and energy. you realise the more effort you're trying to use to win something you started is justgoing to make you look more and more, in the wrong & the asshole. and a hypocryt beceaus you're also on this site kid, thats like someone getting mad that the person they were going to mugg defened themself.

Last edited:
1.10 star(s) 10 Votes