fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
guys i just cant trigger hilda or rose event or eben go university at night... im clicking everywhere at everytime slot. im at a loss

shankzcz

Dec 2, 2021
okay did you complete Sophia and lily story missions and I think you also have to do Hilda and Rose story missions and all honesty it has been awhile since I played but I playing through it again
Okay on both sophia a lilly i have that i should talk to emily after day 65 on Hilda i have that i should sleep on it for a few days (stuck somewhere ? complete other quest first) and on Rose i have wait for a phone call and neither of them are working so i'm kinda stuck? do you maybe know what should i do ? Cheers.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
actually the arrows pointing towards the living room View attachment 1946434 and the locked room is the MC's old bedroom it is now Natlie's bedroom that's why it's locked all the time and I do believe in this update you cam go in her room
Thanks. You are right. For a very long time I could not activate the event with Hilda in the living room and that's why I associated that perhaps it was the living room that was blocked....

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm completly stuck in this game. Can't trigger the Lab Event.

can someone help?
guys i just cant trigger hilda or rose event or eben go university at night... im clicking everywhere at everytime slot. im at a loss
lilly room location?
It's in the mansion but if you're playing the good path it could be that it won't show up, will get fixed later.
Note, 5 people play tested this game extensiviely and we all missed this one. Sorry.

How can I buy this house?

View attachment 1946969
Alright guys it's currently not recommended to play this game that got leaked in it's current state.

I checked it out and there seems to be a game breaking bug that locks you out the above events.
The idea was to fix inconsistencies but while doing that, something got messed up.
This means that basically over 50% of the game is not accessible because the quests you need to unlock a some very important events will never trigger. This happens around day 52.

I truly apologize that this happened although it also comes with the risk of new updates.
5 people have play-tested the game a lot but it seems we missed this as it's a part of older content.
Most time went into making sure the new content worked.

It will get fixed in about a week since as stated earlier, after working on the game for an average of 10 hours a day for 4 months straight I felt like it was time for a break so I went on a holiday one day after the update came out, meaning I'm not anywhere close to my computer.

For the time being, please hold off on playing the game unless you are a returning player.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertomp12

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Assume I'm locked in this way
I checked it out and it has the same issue, everyone that started a new game will be locked out after day 52.
Which is kinda a bummer because after that things get way more interesting + the game gets a lot of extra cool things added.

So for everyone else:
For new players it's not recommended to play the game at the moment. Please wait for a fix or the public version that should be 99.9% bug free.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
It's in the mansion but if you're playing the good path it could be that it won't show up, will get fixed later.
Note, 4 people play tested this game extensiviely and we all missed this one. Sorry.

Alright guys it's currently not recommended to play this game that got leaked in it's current state.

I checked it out and there seems to be a game breaking bug that locks you out the above events.
The idea was to fix inconsistencies but while doing that, something got messed up.
This means that basically over 50% of the game is not accessible because the quests you need to unlock a some very important events will never trigger. This happens around day 52.

I truly apologize that this happened although it also comes with the risk of new updates.
5 people have play-tested the game a lot but it seems we missed this as it's a part of older content.
Most time went into making sure the new content worked.

It will get fixed in about a week since as stated earlier, after working on the game for an average of 10 hours a day for 4 months straight I felt like it was time for a break so I went on a holiday one day after the update came out, meaning I'm not anywhere close to my computer.

For the time being, please hold off on playing the game unless you are a returning player.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks for your kind reply and your time despite your schedule. i cant speak for everyone else but i must commend on your effort and concept of the game.

Also. i really appreciate you taking time off to reply to us despite being on holiday. take care. take your time. and gimme more harem biatch

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Okay on both sophia a lilly i have that i should talk to emily after day 65 on Hilda i have that i should sleep on it for a few days (stuck somewhere ? complete other quest first) and on Rose i have wait for a phone call and neither of them are working so i'm kinda stuck? do you maybe know what should i do ? Cheers.
for Hilda and Rose you need to sleep in MC's bedroom in the mansion and one of them should trigger the next day then repeat but there's posts from Jamleng saying this update is very buggy and recommended for new players not to play it because after day 52 certain triggers won't activate and I believe that they're saying is true and I what see of the book it's is seriously messed up and Jamleng is so nice to warn their fans and reply to them too while on vacation that they truly deserve after working their asses off and Jamleng I hope you have a nice relaxing vacation and oh Xo Mo don't worry I think you're nice too and I what you want better than you do :LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jamleng
I have not played in a long time but decided to try again from the start.

Many things seems off like I remember hearing the guards complain about the food and then Pam gets into money trouble and MC gets her a job in the kitchen but this time there is no talking between the guards and now she is turning into a slut instead.

I remember more convo's with NPC's before some events start but this time around most if not all the convo's are gone and straight to the main event of the NPC.

Sofia getting kidnapped well before the time and now can not talk to her in the school like I use to.
I remember seeing in the book that I can see her at the school several times before the kidnapping but this time I only got 1 convo before it was done.

I remember Rose showing up about a week or two after MC starts to work but this time it was day one she was there.
There was no build up but straight to it saying they have had many time having sex in just 1 visit with each other.

It shows 1 girl in the bedroom but when you click on it some other girl is there for the event that MC has never meet before.

This needs a major rework of the rework.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have money but where is the mayor's wife? There's nothing about it when I go to your house.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-town-adventures-v0-11-jamleng-games.61000/post-8625456

Jamleng
I have not played in a long time but decided to try again from the start.

Many things seems off like I remember hearing the guards complain about the food and then Pam gets into money trouble and MC gets her a job in the kitchen but this time there is no talking between the guards and now she is turning into a slut instead.

I remember more convo's with NPC's before some events start but this time around most if not all the convo's are gone and straight to the main event of the NPC.

Sofia getting kidnapped well before the time and now can not talk to her in the school like I use to.
I remember seeing in the book that I can see her at the school several times before the kidnapping but this time I only got 1 convo before it was done.

I remember Rose showing up about a week or two after MC starts to work but this time it was day one she was there.
There was no build up but straight to it saying they have had many time having sex in just 1 visit with each other.

It shows 1 girl in the bedroom but when you click on it some other girl is there for the event that MC has never meet before.

This needs a major rework of the rework.
Thanks a lot. I'm not sure how long ago that was but there absolutely have been code changes made during development of the last couple of updates.

I'll go through each one you mentioned and fix them, no major reworks needed as I'm pretty sure the fixes are fairly simple. I'll let you know what I'll find.

P.s. for anyone thinks the game is a buggy mess, it's not that bad. This leaked early release is slightly messy but that's not that strange considering this game is over 15G in size and has hundreds of events scattered around sub-locations including different paths as well. Any bug reports usually get fixed straight away or at the very least put into a document to be fixed later.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
For new players it's not recommended to play the game at the moment. Please wait for a fix or the public version that should be 99.9% bug free.
Well shit, finally decided to check this game out and was wondering why progress seemed to completely freeze up on me.

Creator33

Jul 26, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-town-adventures-v0-11-jamleng-games.61000/post-8625456

Thanks a lot. I'm not sure how long ago that was but there absolutely have been code changes made during development of the last couple of updates.

I'll go through each one you mentioned and fix them, no major reworks needed as I'm pretty sure the fixes are fairly simple. I'll let you know what I'll find.

P.s. for anyone thinks the game is a buggy mess, it's not that bad. This leaked early release is slightly messy but that's not that strange considering this game is over 15G in size and has hundreds of events scattered around sub-locations including different paths as well. Any bug reports usually get fixed straight away or at the very least put into a document to be fixed later.

Can we buy the house in version 0.10? If it's available for purchase, I'll buy the house on version 0.10 and continue with version 0.11.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Game says to meet Emily in her room after day 52 but i can't trigger the scene , the only thing i can do Is talk to her

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ah man, just came here to report that I am stuck. Hoping the fix will enable me to continue from my save. Oh well :-(

EDIT: also one little thing, I feel like character portraits not changing in the character book is a missed opportunity. I would like to see their portraits in there changing with corruption etc. Would be nice.

EDIT2: There were also some inconsistency stuff. Like chad talking to me in cafe and talking about me apparently boinking emily? But that has not happened yet.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The discussion is not about MC and Emily boinking. They're talking about the date MC took Emily on and Chad saying "hooked up" is meant to be "fell for one another" not actually having had sex.
Well in my playthrough I do not think any date really happened yet.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Well in my playthrough I do not think any date really happened yet.
Either that's a bug to be squashed in the full release of 0.11 (the version here is a buggy beta) or you should make sure to complete all the Lilly, Sophia, Emily quests.
Skipping a single girl for any reason will lock out events for other characters you are not skipping. All the storylines are interwoven, so without progressing EVERYONE, you may get stuck or see people refer to events you missed by skipping someone.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Well shit, finally decided to check this game out and was wondering why progress seemed to completely freeze up on me.
yeah same lmao, I'm stuck in a loop of no events triggering after day 50ish and waiting for a boss who never arrives. Guess I'll need to replay it when it's the full release.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Wtf am i supposed to do here
Edit: nevermind i just saw the other comments

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 90 Votes