BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
In short:
You have a major choice for 1 girl around Day 28-30 that makes her and her mom happy (good) or very lewd (dark).

You have a choice around Day 45-50 that makes a certain character whole again and happy (good) or turns her into a whore (dark).

Around Day 69, depending on how quickly you play the game (being a sandbox)... A major event happens that ends Chapter 1 of the game and starts Chapter 2. At the start of Chapter 2, after sleeping - player is given the MAIN PATH choice: GOOD (harem, hero, pregnancy, fatherhood, fight for freedom) or DARK (ntr, pimp, no pregnancy, no kids, fight to make the organization strong)...

After that, individual characters will either have good or dark outcomes...
Understood. Thanks

Apr 7, 2023
How do I take Tanya and Sarah outside? I am on day 62, done the pool corruption, even spoke with Alex about betraying the organization, but nothing so far
When I try to take Tanya out the MC complains about Don, what I am missing?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
How do I take Tanya and Sarah outside? I am on day 62, done the pool corruption, even spoke with Alex about betraying the organization, but nothing so far
When I try to take Tanya out the MC complains about Don, what I am missing?
That will get fixed in the coming update. In certain playthroughs Tanya's quest seems a bit wonky though it does work.
My advice for now is to just complete a bunch of other quests, especially the ones for characters that are behind, and come back to Tanya later.

Reactions: AlexaSky
Apr 7, 2023
That will get fixed in the coming update. In certain playthroughs Tanya's quest seems a bit wonky though it does work.
My advice for now is to just complete a bunch of other quests, especially the ones for characters that are behind, and come back to Tanya later.
Pamela also seems to be stuck at "check her bedroom on day 42 or something"

Apr 7, 2023
120-ish. Also it's basically two games in one because choices give completely different outcomes for quite a few characters.
You mean Dark path/Light path? I was wondering why Nina and Elsa stories had no corruption option, I assume it is because I choose light path, no regrets though, I want to see these 2 happy now, I even regret selecting the dark path for Lilly and Sophia even though I was after the NTR all along

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Jamleng I have a suggestion it is another awesome song for you and Xo Mo to consider adding into LTA and wouldn't be surprised if you and Xo Mo already thought about to add it in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am looking forward to the next update but if you and Xo Mo need to delay LTA to fix any issues that might pop up it's okay do it, I honestly don't mind waiting and like the saying says good things come to those who wait

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
We genuinely appreciate the suggestion. Ghost is an awesome band.
However, we don't want a copyright strike against us for a rights-controlled song. All the music and sound effects in the game are free-fair use / public domain and have their credits listed to ensure we don't get any artists on our tail for not mentioning them.
In short - we'd have to pay Tobias Forge a lot of money to use that song.
The best we can do is find a similar song that is public domain or fair use.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also - I have had several songs in mind for scenes that we could not use for various reasons. The best we can do is list lyrics (with some minor alterations to avoid lyrics copyright claims... Like the song Rose sings or the one Hilda sings... The lyrics are there, but altered.
extra hard facepalm I am sorry I completely forgot about the copyright law and all legal shit that comes with it and I'M sure you and Jamling can find a song just as good maybe even better because I know you and Jamleng have excellent taste in music

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I feel like it's been a while since I last played this, I try to let games have time to build a decent amount of content between plays (when they have actual stories), I think we were about to inherit a criminal syndicate last time I played. (Our room in the mansion was unlocked and we had done our main meet & greets, met dad (+first trainer exam), met an important woman, had an interaction with some rivals?? (can't quite remember)
  1. Can we be the big bad yet? or is that just a carrot on a string? :devilish:
  2. Can we molest a passed out mom yet? (I think she was already through rehab/hospital in my last play, so I'm guessing "no" but I'm ever hopeful for a reboot of that scene, the taboo/jeopardy stuff is my main craving, what happens if we get caught??? etc).
  3. Is our little Trans alley whore still just a side character? (not sure why, but I remember her as one of my fav characters)
  4. Do we have any Bro route content (I forget his name, Sisters Ex...Chad maybe??), i.e. any spitroast/gangbang content? I remember him as a good guy, we need to look after our bros, can't let him die to blueballs. :cry:
PS, other than my questions I don't want spoilers (and even then, short answers only please), I mostly just want a general sense of how much new story content is there now and whether we have the freedom to be as bad as we like.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1. It's progressing steadily with every update. 0.13.2 has some nice momentum building. More to come in future updates.
2. 0.13.2 has some Hilda stuff that will lead to amazing events in the next update.
3. Side character only. Though subscribers can get access to exclusive custom events with them.
4. Not yet.

If you go DARK route, you have a ton of events where you can dominate and control people. If you go GOOD route, you have more loving relationships and focus more on 'family' over 'domination'.
1.(y)
2. But no reboot of the scene where you find her passed out on her bed early game? I can't remember exactly what your options were there but it was unsatisfying, it felt like switch and bait, particularly in light of the "Good vs Evil" balance of the game.
3. I'm less interested in "scenes" and more about "story", TBH I don't remember why I liked her, might have been the animation (maybe her eyes/face?) or might have been something in her backstory, I honestly don't remember. (Trans NPCs tend to have the best backstories and tend to have more emotional agency, so it's likely that.)
4. Not Yet? Does this mean you'll likely include something like this eventually? or that you are undecided if you want to go that route at all?

I generally go the dark route :devilish:, though I was a little disappointed with some of the directions it forces you down, for example the one where a girl got kidnapped and if you went dark she just vanished from the game? Booooo! :eek: the best Dark routes give us slaves, they don't take them away :cry:. The Karma system is flawed, everyone knows real winners are cheaters :p

Since I seems like I am complaining in a couple of these comments, I should balance it by saying while I remember disliking a few aspects to this game, but overall I liked it, I remember it as having a superb range of content, interesting side stories/scenes and an intriguing main arc. (Plus I really, really, want a criminal syndicate I can call my own :love:, free hookers for everyone on the day of my coronation :D)

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes