Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Alright that does it
Many times I wanted to compliment this game but was always in the middle of doing da business or [enter random excuse]
But this just fucking sent it over the top, spectacular, if only I saved the other amazing moments
You have done a fine service soldier 1638021882400.png
Son of a bitch put my boi in the game
What a fucking chad (love that character too)

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
just suggestion, maybe can you add some interaction for all character, like kiss or touch boobs:unsure:
I think we'll do something like that for sure in some of the upcoming updates.

nonono who is this Tia??? LILO was Nani's sister :cry:
I am aware of the lore but since this is an adult game we can't really throw Lilo in so we changed it a bit.
Having said that, Lilo does make several sneaky appearances.

Are there any plans to introduce a proper cuckold route to Rose? So far that one scene seems a bit out of the left field. Generally speaking, are there also plans for other cuckolding/NTR routes?
I'm not sure about that, maybe if the demand is high enough. It's a lot of extra work and not really my expertise. Aside from a few optional scenes this is not a cuck game and is more geared towards either full-on harem building or becoming the world's greatest brothel owner, so more of a pimp kind of route. Having said that, the optional Sophia dark path gets pretty intense on ntr stuff.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Where is Rose? I can't seem to find her.
Before she got kidnapped? In her room next to your family house. And i thinke there were 2 scenes in school.
After the kidnapping she is more or less out of the game...you trigger some events with cutscenes and later you meet her a few times by talking to lil sis, but at the current development she is not directly available anymore...at least not in the harem route, dunno about the whore route, i dont do whores.
Sophia (Lilly's daughter) got kidnapped by her father, not Rose. Rose is Hilda's daughter (Emily's sister) and apparently, very hard to find. Which brings me to why I stopped playing the game to come here and vent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, sorry, my names memory is pretty bad.
If you get this far at the beach you are already working for the organisation...maybe you should look around in your workplace more before fucking around town ^^

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Well, sorry, my names memory is pretty bad.
If you get this far at the beach you are already working for the organisation...maybe you should look around in your workplace more before fucking around town ^^
Mine is pretty bad as well, actually. I just happened to be in the middle of playing the game, so had experienced the kidnapping not long before. Anyways, I did find Rose a few minutes before I saw your reply, right where you noted above. :)
I edited the spoiler in my other post.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
^^
The trigger is simple, you just need your introduction from the old bastard and visit the room...i dont remember anymore if you get the bdsm slave before or after you piss off the old geezer, but i still remember i met her pretty fast, way before i actually went home or to other places.

Reactions: MythMackay

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
About a Subscriberpost, after the Winterupdate next Week they will take Christmasbreak until New Year so they will start working in January again because if not this will turn into another Abandoned thing because Burnout.

Reactions: Randeep44

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's great, though it gets pretty dark at points. I'm unsure about the dark path yet, I seriously love drugging the girls into sex addicts but hate NTR and am not into sharing either, so the bug with Lilly/Sophia's route is a bummer. It depends on the girl though, for example I don't really care about making Nani a whore because she was never anything special to him to begin with. Rose though? She's MINE and I'll fight for her. Same with the rest of the family, including Lilly/Sophia/Pam, just tell me how many other girls I need to bring in for each one I want to keep for myself and I'll do it lol. It would also be nice to get a chance to corrupt Lilly and Sophia ourselves without the NTR. :devilish:
Also Pam's events with the contract are odd, no court is ever going to uphold a contract like that anyway, and a court corrupt enough to do so would side with the organisation regardless of the changes we made. The only way I can see that would work is if it impressed the Boss with our cunning and he chose to respect it, which is far from any kind of guarantee.
Also some random bugs, largely sequence things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Randeep44

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Also Pam's events with the contract are odd, no court is ever going to uphold a contract like that anyway, and a court corrupt enough to do so would side with the organisation regardless of the changes we made.
Well, you need to sign every page...so all the removed pages are not signed at all. The final sign of the organisations heads accept the contract as it is, not as they wanted it to be. Except for the fact no real court would accept the original deal as well, they can only hold you to everything you and the boss signed. If they dont check what they sign for its their problem...thats just the same they wanted you to do ^^
Thats why i want to see the summary of the contract in my emails, pam changed crucial points and i want to know them and how it would have been without the changes.
Btw, you dont want the dark path...there is no way to keep any girl for yourself, you can either keep them all or put them all on the ntr line, no grey zone here. So forget about saving rose or anyone else if you choose the dark path, she is already sold and the changes in your contract could only make this selling an illegal move and cancel it because of the changed pregnancy rule or the manipulated family overhaul in the contract (even this may not work since the boss IS family as well, another reason to see the contract yourself), but she will still be forced to become a ntr whore even if she cant be sold.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, you need to sign every page...so all the removed pages are not signed at all. The final sign of the organisations heads accept the contract as it is, not as they wanted it to be. Except for the fact no real court would accept the original deal as well, they can only hold you to everything you and the boss signed. If they dont check what they sign for its their problem...thats just the same they wanted you to do ^^
Thats why i want to see the summary of the contract in my emails, pam changed crucial points and i want to know them and how it would have been without the changes.
Thing is because the contract would never stand up in court, signing it regardless of how it's changed is purely a symbolic act, if you violated the terms of it the organisation isn't going to take you to court, they're going to just shoot you or whatever. I'm sceptical that you'd even get the chance to try to appeal to the changes made to the contract, and even if you did you're relying on the Boss agreeing. It seems more like a hail mary than a get out of jail free card, which is how the narrative seems to be portraying it.
Btw, you dont want the dark path...there is no way to keep any girl for yourself, you can either keep them all or put them all on the ntr line, no grey zone here. So forget about saving rose or anyone else if you choose the dark path, she is already sold and the changes in your contract could only make this selling an illegal move and cancel it because of the changed pregnancy rule or the manipulated family overhaul in the contract (even this may not work since the boss IS family as well, another reason to see the contract yourself), but she will still be forced to become a ntr whore even if she cant be sold.
I don't think the jury is in on that yet, as our guy gets more influence in the organisation things might change and I would expect the market for a dark non-NTR corruption route is substantial. Whether it will be as good as getting to choose the fate of each girl individually or just a more general decision, or even happen at all, I have no idea. So far the only forced NTR I recall seeing is Sophia and that's a bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its the games concept...choosing the dark path means selling your soul and the girls to become the world greatest pimp...the light part is to save them from becoming whores, but still corrupt them for yourself. I dont think there will be a holy path to save them from becomig corrupted at all, but i think the main choice in the dark path will be rent them as whores or sell them in the auctions. Remember the rules of the organisation, no feelings, no attachments, no family, nothing belongs to you, you belong to the organisation...thats the true dark path and will end with taking over the whole thing and keep the things running while swallowing up the whole city...while the light path aims to either take down the organisation and keep your harem in the end or change the whole organisation swallow up the city but make it a better place...and a bigger harem ^^

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Its the games concept...choosing the dark path means selling your soul and the girls to become the world greatest pimp...the light part is to save them from becoming whores, but still corrupt them for yourself. I dont think there will be a holy path to save them from becomig corrupted at all, but i think the main choice in the dark path will be rent them as whores or sell them in the auctions. Remember the rules of the organisation, no feelings, no attachments, no family, nothing belongs to you, you belong to the organisation...thats the true dark path and will end with taking over the whole thing and keep the things running while swallowing up the whole city...while the light path aims to either take down the organisation and keep your harem in the end or change the whole organisation swallow up the city but make it a better place...and a bigger harem ^^
OK, lets pick an event as an example; the morning event with Rose and the phone. On the dark route it was Emily and he says that when he gets the donuts he will have to decide whether to corrupt her and Natalie or not. That same event on the good route it's Lisa and there is no suggestion like that.
From that I believe that on the Dark route, we will be given the choice whether to corrupt Emily or not, while the good route he won't generally be corrupting any more girls, like maybe one or two when he has to but not just going around corrupting random girls anymore.
The angel's description of the good route doesn't even mention corruption, so I don't think that the good route will involve 'corrupting them for yourself'. Maybe the dark route won't have that either and it just won't be an option in the game, but my guess is that if it will, it will be on the dark route not the good route.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont play the dark route, i'm only here for the harem and still can corrupt most of the town with the serum...except for the few who already loved my ugly me before, but since i reached the end of content i cant say if it stays this way or if even the loved ones get a little opening serum to suppress taboos or other inhibiting factors. I have the church, school, beach, my babysitter, moms friend, and whoever i forgot to mention so far ... corrupted with the serum and some without content are already waiting in the next updates ^^

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I dont play the dark route, i'm only here for the harem and still can corrupt most of the town with the serum...except for the few who already loved my ugly me before, but since i reached the end of content i cant say if it stays this way or if even the loved ones get a little opening serum to suppress taboos or other inhibiting factors. I have the church, school, beach, my babysitter, moms friend, and whoever i forgot to mention so far ... corrupted with the serum and some without content are already waiting in the next updates ^^
Right, because the good/dark choice is close to the end of the current content. You corrupt a lot of the town before making that choice, how many have you corrupted after that? I feel fairly confident in thinking that after choosing the good path, the corruption will largely stop, both because of the hint the angel gave not mentioning it and because you're working with the FIB now, and they aren't exactly going to be happy if you keep on drugging every girl you meet, are they? There isn't all that much narrative space for taking down the organisation and continuing to corrupt girls IMO.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes