shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
What comes out for our Subscribers on Monday is a beta early access version, missing some scenes and custom events we simply could not get done in time for the deadline...

If you see anything prior to Monday evening, it may very likely be a broken beta/alpha test version.

We're doing our best to prevent leaks of the paid subscriber early access version. We just hope to hell the incomplete bug-ridden copy currently in the hands of our testers will never become publicly posted here (like what happened for 0.12 Alpha -- SMH... What a nightmare that was).

The last thing we want is any of our fans and players to install a broken, missing-scene copy from this site. Not again.

If you see any update here on the first page prior to Monday evening, please question it.

Officially, the Public Release version (which will have 5-6 extra events and a hugely revised gallery, tons of improvements throughout the game, and be the official final release) will not be available until SEPTEMBER 5th.

But things happen.

If you see an update on Monday and download a version that is labeled anything except version 0.14.5, it's likely an Alpha or a Beta with game-breaking bugs.

Any errors or bugs you encounter in such versions will not be on us. We have been fixing them as soon as they are reported by our testers for the official releases on .

With respect, as the writer and animator who (along with Jamleng) has spent the past 9 months sweating over every event and grinding 10+ hours a day on the story and art... Please keep all of the above in mind.
Then i can only hope it's not going to be leaked here as it will call a Shitstorm.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Then i can only hope it's not going to be leaked here as it will call a Shitstorm.
In short:
Jamleng and I have a ton of work left to do for the Public Release.

For the most part, we will not be focused on bug reports on F95 if the version the player is using happens to be a leaked copy of the beta/alpha version. Those bugs will have been fixed already in the official release anyway.

We can sympathize with all of you if you happen to experience that. But we've still got 20 days worth of hard work left to complete, test, and embed the final pieces and elements within the 1.0 version for September 5th release.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
What comes out for our Subscribers on Monday is a beta early access version, missing some scenes and custom events we simply could not get done in time for the deadline...

If you see anything prior to Monday evening, it may very likely be a broken beta/alpha test version.

We're doing our best to prevent leaks of the paid subscriber early access version. We just hope to hell the incomplete bug-ridden copy currently in the hands of our testers will never become publicly posted here (like what happened for 0.12 Alpha -- SMH... What a nightmare that was).

The last thing we want is any of our fans and players to install a broken, missing-scene copy from this site. Not again.

If you see any update here on the first page prior to Monday evening, please question it.

Officially, the Public Release version (which will have 5-6 extra events and a hugely revised gallery, tons of improvements throughout the game, and be the official final release) will not be available until SEPTEMBER 5th.

But things happen.

If you see an update on Monday and download a version that is labeled anything except version 0.14.5, it's likely an Alpha or a Beta with game-breaking bugs.

Any errors or bugs you encounter in such versions will not be on us. We have been fixing them as soon as they are reported by our testers for the official releases on .

With respect, as the writer and animator who (along with Jamleng) has spent the past 9 months sweating over every event and grinding 10+ hours a day on the story and art... Please keep all of the above in mind.
respect.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Alright guys, the BETA of the final release is out and can be found on . It's about 97% complete which means there will be a couple of extra things coming for the public release.

For the how's and the why's here's more information on the update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from that, have fun. We tried our best with the time we had. Is it perfect? Probably not, but for a first game it's quite an amazing feat and we pride ourselves in that.
Overall, I'm pretty happy myself, I think it's absolutely awesome and one of a kind. Shoutout to Xo, dude is a legend.

We had more testers than usual but guaranteed there will be a bunch of issues that will absolutely get fixed within time.
Discord has the fastest response, I'll be going away for a bit after some very intense weeks, months or even years of working on the game.

I'll take my laptop for emergencies but otherwise leave me alone, lol.

Now why am I writing this? I'm expecting the early release to leak quite soon this time which is something we can't do much about but like always, if you have a coin to spare, please do so.
It helps us pay our bills and it will also make the upcoming game possible which already is VERY costly. A lot more information on that later but let's first try to make the final release as solid as possible.

Cheers everyone and have fun with update 0.99 - BETA.

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Alright guys, the BETA of the final release is out and can be found on . It's about 97% complete which means there will be a couple of extra things coming for the public release.

Aside from that, have fun. We tried our best with the time we had. Is it perfect? Probably not, but for a first game it's quite an amazing feat and we pride ourselves in that.
Overall, I'm pretty happy myself, I think it's absolutely awesome and one of a kind. Shoutout to Xo, dude is a legend.

We had more testers than usual but guaranteed there will be a bunch of issues that will absolutely get fixed within time.
Discord has the fastest response, I'll be going away for a bit after some very intense weeks, months or even years of working on the game.

Now why am I writing this? I'm expecting the early release to leak quite soon this time which is something we can't do much about but like always, if you have a coin to spare, please do so.
It helps us pay our bills and it will also make the upcoming game possible which already is VERY costly. A lot more information on that later but let's first try to make the final release as solid as possible.

Extremely excited because new update coming soon.. Also really really depressed because the game is going to end.. No other game I tried was able to give the same satisfaction in the genre as this game..

Reactions: shiqz

Shinylustral

Oct 17, 2018

>180 endings
sousou-no-frieren-frieren-beyond-journey.gif
holy

DepravedGeek

Jul 21, 2023
Because I like this game and want to call out things I DON'T like with this development like the lies about beta versions and final versions.
Telling us how "big" the game is and how he added 8000+ images but others have proved that he counts the animations (they are single images after one another that together is 1 "animation" instead of using videos like other developers.
How he keeps doing polls and that Hilda always win but ignores creating more content, no one liked the stupid side characters and the polls show it but he still creates content for them instead of focusing on what his paying supports want.
Focus on creating a few well done characters instead of 47(!!!!) lames ones!

To both Jamleng and Xo Mo, focus on what your supporters want if you want to make money (seeing as you ask for it you want some) and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, add the game to other sites then subscibestar that site is a pain when it comes to payments...

You get some of my cash and I leak the game so others can enjoy it now because I doubt you add anything more in september and I do really like this game but when I see such a wasted potential I just get a bit sad.

But you guys do what you guys want, I have my own games to develop and I learn from these things, peace out!

- Lewd-Town-Adventures-0.99-pc.zip 2.80 GB

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
To both Jamleng and Xo Mo, focus on what your supporters want if you want to make money (seeing as you ask for it you want some) and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, add the game to other sites then subscibestar that site is a pain when it comes to payments...
Well since the story contains: violence against women, incest, etc... It's really not... shall we say "payment processor friendly" content. So the subscribestar only is totally understandable (the last refuge).

xjgg94zhuai

Aug 5, 2023
Because I like this game and want to call out things I DON'T like with this development like the lies about beta versions and final versions.
Telling us how "big" the game is and how he added 8000+ images but others have proved that he counts the animations (they are single images after one another that together is 1 "animation" instead of using videos like other developers.
How he keeps doing polls and that Hilda always win but ignores creating more content, no one liked the stupid side characters and the polls show it but he still creates content for them instead of focusing on what his paying supports want.

You get some of my cash and I leak the game so others can enjoy it now because I doubt you add anything more in september and I do really like this game but when I see such a wasted potential I just get a bit sad.

But you guys do what you guys want, I have my own games to develop and I learn from these things, peace out!

Iagree

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018

what.png
The whole update is explained a few posts above yours. It's fine to not like something but spreading misinformation is not the way. Nonetheless good luck with developing your own games.

For others, it's advised to wait for the public release, you're going to run into some issues in that build.

Last edited:

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 3906452
The whole update is explained a few posts above yours. It's fine to not like something but spreading misinformation is not the way. Nonetheless good luck with developing your own games.

For others, it's advised to wait for the public release, you're going to run into some issues in that build.
Jamleng. Concerning his post and mine. There is one thing I would like to advise you. After the final release (and I can't believe I'm saying this) you might want to consider steam as a possibility. My reasoning is that there are more "risky" games on this site that already done this and (to my knowledge) still on the platform. Prime example.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes