• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Lewd Town Road [v0.1] [RuwanLTR]

RuwanLTR

Dec 31, 2017
1619251573352.png

Overview:
After the death their father, Miu and Sota moved to their father's childhood town where their uncle lives.
But Miu will be the only cute girl in an old town with many men who will want to corrupt her.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-26
Release Date: 2021-04-21
Developer: RuwanLTR
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Cat1.png clean1.png Pee1.png Search1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game does not help the player at all,you do not know what to do and you go around the whole village for no reason.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Its a nice premise for an interesting corruption game

But it would be nice to add pointers later on to guide the player

Maybe a Quest Menu or a Phone Menu

Best of luck

Reactions: Priappus

kagaminejace

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the lewd town road
I'm gonna coom 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the lewd town road
I'm gonna coom 'til I can't no more

(I'll see myself out)

Reactions: Er01x

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Interesting But now the game its still to short no cgs and we dont know if this is an another some months active Dev and then Abandoned Project . I like how it all began and i am waiting for some new update maybe later i am coming to patreon.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
RuwanLTR If the camera angle on your CGs and sprites don't account for the message window placement in game then you need to give the player the option to hide all windows when a CG/sprite is shown on the screen. Currently all of the panty shots and lewd stuff I've seen in game are partially or entirely covered by the message window. It's an easy option to add via scripts and is usually bound to the Shift key or right mouse click by default. I hope you will add this in the next update. Thanks.

Reactions: RuwanLTR

RuwanLTR

Dec 31, 2017
it's the father right? unless her father is her husband
Well I'm agree with you.
But because of the little brother, this tag will be necessary even if they don't have this kind of feeling.

For me it will be a corruption game and hidden sex from the brother.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Weeellll, I'm gonna take my slut to the lewd town road I'm gonna... fuuuuccckkk 'till I can't no more

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
First suggestion Hide Text Box.. Second Suggestion please let us clean that damn house properly.. just cleaning cobwebs when floor is full of mud is just bad. I want a nice clean floor.. that entire town looks like shit as if nobody cares about there property at all.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Ok I don't know why I thought she was sota mother, but it still doesn't mention a boyfriend or anything so where is the NTR?
no idea maybe it's like Curse of Lust/Pleasure? Where the NTR is having sex behind the brother's back