VN Ren'Py Completed Lewd Vacation [v1.0] [LewdSama]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
I don't have a problem with people using AI-generated art in games, but I can't support developers who go with results that are just "good enough". Making consistent, on-model characters is completely possible with AI image generation, it just takes a lot of time and effort.

FlemManiac

Apr 17, 2020
Yikes... so not only is this using Ai.GIs, They want donations as well... Do the artists that have had their work stolen and absorbed into the Ai get a cut of that?

Nov 8, 2019
Well, expect to see a lot of AI art cashgrab attempts starting to appear. Think the Patreon/Subscribestar support model will probably run its course soon once these start popping up more. If you lack the skills to make decent art for your game and decide to use AI - you better make it damn sure that you're a next level writer of stories and scenarios. I suspect that the tolerance for bad writing will go down a lot with this AI crap, the truth is that if you lack the passion to learn art, you probably lack the passion to learn writing/storytelling and your project will turn to shit. I have faith in the audience that they recognize shit writing and obvious cashgrab, and won't support these hackjobs monetarily.

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
way grosser than the "typical incest 3d render renpy game that hasn't get any update since 1900 because the game is just a quick cash grab"

I myself not an artist, didn't mind a slightest bit about AI art (it kinda funny/goofy looking ngl) but when people have the audacity to open up a fanbox/patreon or any similar service and charging people money (even if its a really dirt cheap one) really pissed me off

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Easiest way to figure out if the art is AI generated is by looking at the hands.
I've never had a problem telling, hands or not. It's not really one thing, it's a whole lotta things that add up to it feeling off and 'fake'. They just don't have that 'real' feel art has when someone actually made it that gives a damn about what they're making. Not just regurgitated bot attempts.

I really don't know if this is something good or not, i am not an artist but i can tell by far its a AI Art
Been seeing a lot in pixiv and its kind of weird in some ways, like trying to make an actual existing character (fanart) can miss some esence or soul if you understand me

There is gonna be a lot of AI Art games from now on, and i mean a LOT, don't want to devalueate the programming part but if someone start getting more money from AI Art games than the actual Drawed Art games the world gonna be in a messed up direction

There is an ironic way of describing this game, and its "Unique/Original" :ROFLMAO:

That 'essence' missing is what I was getting at too. AI 'art' looks dead.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Damn... ai art is already looking better than a lot of handmade stuff. AI's are deff gonna be taking over more & more jobs in the future. :unsure:
Wouldn't bet on it. AI 'art' looks dead and lifeless. It's one of the reasons ppl can tell it IS AI 'art'. I have yet to be wrong when I look at it and say to myself that it's AI. To see myself confirmed right in the comments. I have also yet to *not* ignore them.

Aug 25, 2016
Well, expect to see a lot of AI art cashgrab attempts starting to appear. Think the Patreon/Subscribestar support model will probably run its course soon once these start popping up more. If you lack the skills to make decent art for your game and decide to use AI - you better make it damn sure that you're a next level writer of stories and scenarios. I suspect that the tolerance for bad writing will go down a lot with this AI crap, the truth is that if you lack the passion to learn art, you probably lack the passion to learn writing/storytelling and your project will turn to shit. I have faith in the audience that they recognize shit writing and obvious cashgrab, and won't support these hackjobs monetarily.
It'll just join the box of tools that look like shit when they're done with no care and consideration towards the end product, like using raw DAZ renders or Honeyselect imagegrabs. Same as before really.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lewd Vacation [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 44mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Thy4nd

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
ehh idk man I think the game is better with it and if you want NTR go play an NTR game I am sure you can find one dont come ruining a good game with your NTR fetishes
Remember you started this.

Let's talk, my NTR fetish is bad because it's going to ruin the game in your opinion. In this case tell me what are your fetishes? If you lie I will know about it.

Also, I suggested that the Dev add an NTR route not to make ALL the game about NTR so why are you even talking about ruining a game when it's only a route that can be avoided...?

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes