Ren'Py Abandoned Lewis Mint's Summer of Love [EP1 v.1.0a] [Reneissance Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
My guess with that with no posts in over a month and most of the pictures on the Patreon page broken/missing, that this is another one down the tubes...
That's a real shame, as I at least liked the effort they put into their demo.

Always confused me why he only got about $25 in monthly support after releasing the demo.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I don't see any broken pictures on their patreon page. Right clicking their page selecting inspect and looking at the background of the page it looks like the pictures are from imgur which is a notorious site that loves to use tactics to block people from seeing pictures that linked from their site to adult type sites. There is a tool called referer control and you can add their site to it and it'll prevent them from blocking stuff linked from their site to other sites. I use it all the time and have no problem seeing imgur pictures.

Reactions: kurtramone

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@R.D. Danger - You're one of the devs. I know it's changed to "Per Update" charging cycle and my question is.. is there some activity on the game? Anything you can tell us?

Reactions: a1fox3

F.L.Guacomole

Sep 26, 2017
@R.D. Danger - You're one of the devs. I know it's changed to "Per Update" charging cycle and my question is.. is there some activity on the game? Anything you can tell us?
Hey, I am the writer for LM. It's still getting made. The second chapter is written, and I am working on the third. I can't say for sure when the next release will be, but it will come. R.D and I are lazy slackers at heart, and have other projects on the top of that, as such we go for an 'as and when' approach to releasing them.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Hey, I am the writer for LM. It's still getting made. The second chapter is written, and I am working on the third. I can't say for sure when the next release will be, but it will come. R.D and I are lazy slackers at heart, and have other projects on the top of that, as such we go for an 'as and when' approach to releasing them.
That's actually very good news for once. I wouldn't have blamed you guys for dumping it after putting in all that effort and getting no bites on Patreon.

Just know, a few of us really appreciated it.

Reactions: depechedNode

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey @wep @Bloo @TCMS @F95 Does this guy get a dev tag for writing the story or is that reserve for the dev that puts it all together and have the pateron page.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Burt has one and he's just a writer on games so....*shrug*

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
I deleted this as soon as I saw how ugly the girls are. I mean wow, they could look like anything but this is what the dev chose.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
I deleted this as soon as I saw how ugly the girls are. I mean wow, they could look like anything but this is what the dev chose.
To me they are very attractive cuz they looks their age and they ve flaws, not as 99,99% of the other 3dcg games where they look like plastic dolls. Thats my favorite game with DMD and A Wife And Mother. Hope we ll get an update soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes