Mod Ren'Py Lexi - OscarSix's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [0.052] [Chatterbox]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for the mod.Do you have a plan to add a gallery to your mod?
I do, my current plan is to add it if/when the next release is published. If the game does regrettably get abandoned I will complete the mod with a gallery and any scene improvements I can find then mark it as complete.

Reactions: Moffy

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for the mod.Do you have a plan to add a gallery to your mod?
As you may have seen, yesterday it was announced that Chatterbox has passed away and the project has been put on hold. Once I have updated Leap of Faith to 0.2 I will be finishing up my plans for the Lexi mod.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
As you may have seen, yesterday it was announced that Chatterbox has passed away and the project has been put on hold. Once I have updated Leap of Faith to 0.2 I will be finishing up my plans for the Lexi mod.
Oh,I didn't know that.My condolences to his family and friends:cry:.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but your topic is 2 pages versus the 163 pages of the game topic, in which I can't find the answer to one of the questions below.

Is your walkthrough for both chapter 1 and chapter 2 ?

And is the game itself "all in one" using the chapter 2 build? (i.e I don't have to play chapter 1 first, then play chapter 2, as you have to in DMD)

Thanks in advance.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but your topic is 2 pages versus the 163 pages of the game topic, in which I can't find the answer to one of the questions below.

Is your walkthrough for both chapter 1 and chapter 2 ?

And is the game itself "all in one" using the chapter 2 build? (i.e I don't have to play chapter 1 first, then play chapter 2, as you have to in DMD)

Thanks in advance.
If you install the mod after you have installed both chapter 1 and 2 it should work if it doesn't let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

To play the complete game you need to download chapter 1 first, then download chapter 2 and copy everything in the chapter 2 folder into the chapter 1 folder. If you need help installing I made a picture guide on discord:
It is not the same as DMD, chapter 2 just contains the script and images for the next update which you need to add to your chapter 1 folder.

Regards
Oscar

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
snip...
To play the complete game you need to download chapter 1 first, then download chapter 2 and copy everything in the chapter 2 folder into the chapter 1 folder.
Thank you! That wasn't clear on the game topic page (or I'm blind and missed it, lol.)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Have I somehow messed up the install process, or does the latest version (0.52 ??) end the game with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks, appreciate the followup. I'll have to wait for the next chapter. Liking it (and your mod) so far.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks, appreciate the followup. I'll have to wait for the next chapter. Liking it (and your mod) so far.
The next chapter will take a while if you haven't heard the main dev, Chatterbox, passed way however he handed the project over and it will be continuing we just don't know when.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I read that here and on Discord. :cry:

I didn't know him, but it's still a sad thing to hear.

I'm glad he had the foresight to make plans for the game and handed it off to someone. I don't mind putting it on the back burner since it has promise for the future.

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix dude thanks for the mod.
When will you release the galley mod?
Sorry, Moffy I know I said I would do it however I've had a breakthrough, not sure if you saw my patreon announcement but in the process of recoding my previous mods. I can throw something quick together for now and will come back to it after I'm done with my other mods.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the mod. I've found a typo in the file day003.rpy line 1571 says
$ oscarPreshopping == True
should be
$ oscarPreshopping = True