Mod Ren'Py Lexi - OscarSix's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [0.052] [Chatterbox]

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the mod. I've found a typo in the file day003.rpy line 1571 says
$ oscarPreshopping == True
should be
$ oscarPreshopping = True
I was going to just correct my existing copy of the mod, but opened the file you mentioned and the string you showed isn't in the file at all. In fact, the word "oscarPreshopping" never appears. Where did I go wrong?

Reactions: mrmcfappen

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I was going to just correct my existing copy of the mod, but opened the file you mentioned and the string you showed isn't in the file at all. In fact, the word "oscarPreshopping" never appears. Where did I go wrong?
Haha I'm not sure, I have been out all morning, haven't be able to get to my desktop to take a look, try searching for modPreshopping, oscar and mod are the 2 prefixes I use.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm... no, even the word Preshopping doesn't show up. Here's the section of the file the person above mentioned, lines 1565 to 1576:

label d3_jeans_tryon:
scene s3_shopping_30
with dissolve
R "What's wrong with my old jeans?"
R "They're just a little worn. Nothing too bad."
scene s3_shopping_118
with dissolve
K "(Time for a little fun!)"
scene s3_shopping_31
with dissolve
with Pause(1)
""

I even downloaded a fresh copy of your mod from your list of mod, to make sure I had the right zip file.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for the mod. I've found a typo in the file day003.rpy line 1571 says
$ oscarPreshopping == True
should be
$ oscarPreshopping = True
Hmm... no, even the word Preshopping doesn't show up. Here's the section of the file the person above mentioned, lines 1565 to 1576:

label d3_jeans_tryon:
scene s3_shopping_30
with dissolve
R "What's wrong with my old jeans?"
R "They're just a little worn. Nothing too bad."
scene s3_shopping_118
with dissolve
K "(Time for a little fun!)"
scene s3_shopping_31
with dissolve
with Pause(1)
""

I even downloaded a fresh copy of your mod from your list of mod, to make sure I had the right zip file.
I just did a folder search using the mod attached to the OP. There is no mention of "oscarPreshopping" are you sure you're using the latest version of the Lexi mod and not a different game/version?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I just did a folder search using the mod attached to the OP. There is no mention of "oscarPreshopping" are you sure you're using the latest version of the Lexi mod and not a different game/version?
Were you asking me, or mrmcfappen? (I assume them.)

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Mrmcfappen, just wanted to keep you informed as well
I checked now, I was using the version that you released on 2020/02/14. Mod was adding a "Both" option to see outcomes and get the benefits of 2 original options under the label "label d3_shopping_clothes:" but I see that it is not included in the latest release of the mod.
Sorry to bother you needlessly :oops:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I checked now, I was using the version that you released on 2020/02/14. Mod was adding a "Both" option to see outcomes and get the benefits of 2 original options under the label "label d3_shopping_clothes:" but I see that it is not included in the latest release of the mod.
Sorry to bother you needlessly :oops:
Its alright :)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Not going to lie, I completely forgot about Lexi, been focusing on other projects. Give me a few minutes to finish up Babysitters and I will see how far I got with the Lexi mod
Wow a MOD for babysitters would be great. Any update to the Lexi MOD would be fantastic so thanks

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/04: Added Gallery

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Lexi!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
Download: -