jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This felt short, but it was the first update after the redo so its probably the same size as the new content in the last update was. Make sure you play different routes too, Chelsea has some stuff in this update.

Does this version have the movie files or the image series? The last update was really big too before they got converted to movie files. When they got converted, the size was a lot smaller. This is probably why its 5 gigs.

The content in this update was solid, Kaylee being her usual teasing self and Chelsea was nice but i feel like a lot of the scenes were jumpy, the Chelsea animation and the micro-animations too. I'd probably not do the micro animations, they don't really add anything IMO. Lexi looks weird too, I don't think she looked like this in the last update. Something weird with her face, maybe its her hair or the angle.

Lexi on the main menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lexi in this update

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oh, boy... I really preferred the old lexi a thousand times... In some images of this update, she even looks really ugly. This is what you get for wanting to modify something that was perfect...:cry:
Chatterbox left the game in the hands of another user for health reasons. It was that guy who abandoned the project and got rid of the original material/files. Thats why the new Lexi seems different, because the original model was lost during that time I think.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Judging by the "Wow" faces i'm getting, I probably picked a bad picture lol.

Here is another one, still different from the old Lexi but it looks better than the other I posted.
I think the main difference is the old character model had a much rounder jawline. That she still has the chubby/round cheeks of the previous model makes the more angular jaw and chin all the more incongruous. For what it's worth, I much preferred the prior character model as well.

D

Deleted member 1816167

is there new sex scenes this update ? is it worth downloading ?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I hate to be the one that is so petty to say that the new Lexi and Kaylee faces have almost made me lose interest in the game now, but when I walked in on the girl doing yoga and thought it was a completely different character until I looked at the name Kaylee on the conversation box, I'm really close. Then I saw Lexi when she jumped on the MC and was like, damn.... did I fail and her stalker already beat the crap out of her face? Her boobs even look different when she's wearing clothes. The 2 girls looks are what hooked me on this game to begin with. Now, not so much. :((n)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The update was amazing... Kaylee is seriously killing me... this teasing i can't take it anymore!!!

Reactions: Twistty
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes