bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone that can share the bugfix?
I found this exe bug fix on svscomics.com
but I'm not yet checking in the game if it works because I'm starting over from the beginning.

the file is an.exe
I added in the zip the files that the exe decompresses
"Lidas Adventures EP 2" to copy and replace in the game.

can inform if this bugfix has worked for you thank you

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone else get frozen before the police interview? After Lida gets saved from Valentine and Anton or whatever.
Whenever I get to the interview/interrogation room a cop walks in and then just stops and...nothing.

I know there are saves past this but I have a collection of them and I'm trying to play through interesting bits because God this game is tedious to play the whole way through.
And yet somehow, still compelling.
I don't know what it is with games like this and New Dawn or whatever it's called, they're so awful but...great?

box777

May 10, 2017
i rarely complain but WHY did this fucking developer SLOW DOWN THE WALKING PACE OF THE CHARACTER IN EPISODE 2? WTF?

FUCK THIS

Reactions: grtrader

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
i rarely complain but WHY did this fucking developer SLOW DOWN THE WALKING PACE OF THE CHARACTER IN EPISODE 2? WTF?

FUCK THIS
Get yourself this glorious plugin
I forget where I got it so apologies for not giving credit

Great for MV games like this anyway you just press 1 and then using the other number keys you have a ton of options, one is increasing movement speed
That and teleport are crazy handy, you can cheat yourself some money to skip grinding too

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Guys...

Been a while since I played the game. Finished chapter 1 and now on chapter 2. With saveeditonline is there some values which I can safety changed to speed the grind up like whoredome and zoophillia or whatever they are called. Also any other hints would be appreciated.

box777

May 10, 2017
Get yourself this glorious plugin
I forget where I got it so apologies for not giving credit

Great for MV games like this anyway you just press 1 and then using the other number keys you have a ton of options, one is increasing movement speed
That and teleport are crazy handy, you can cheat yourself some money to skip grinding too
WHY ISNT THIS STICKIED TO 1ST PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE???? thanks!

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
what to do in the factory with Lida? after i reached the room with the password she says she has to find it but i cant go to any other room.. or does the update end there?

edit: nvm found it

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes