grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
failed to load: img/overlays/pars/par102.png Ok this is the 6th or 7th problem that didn't exist before hand.
The primary download does seem to be updated it still has a date of yesterday on it. But there is a bug fix patcher he wants $20 for.

My answer I just cancelled my support. I absolutely believe this was intentional. Even if I can get the update it's a fucking pain in the ass to have to put up with shit like this and I consider it shit tactics. Maybe he is trying to get the money out of the people who don't subscribe but in doing this shit he also inconvenienced those who pay. Fuck their crap. I would suggest everyone else also take the same stand.

Reactions: Gamle and Argox

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Episode 1 v.1.27 / Episode 2 v.0.8.5.2 + CG + Save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EP 1
zip CG_images_EP1_v1.2.7.zip (238.62 Mb)
zip Lidas_Adventures_EP1_v1.2.7.zip (1.21 Gb)
pdf lidas_Adventures_Walkthrough_EP1.pdf (770.42 Kb)
EP 2
zip CG_images_2_v0_85.zip (764.36 Mb)
zip Lidas_Adventures_EP_2_v0_852.zip (1.85 Gb)
zip Save_end_0.6.zip (2.14 Mb)
pdf lidas_Adventures_Walkthrough_EP2.pdf (677.34 Kb)
I've been trying to download the CG's but i can't see or open them, the png files seem to be corrupt :( Does anybody have a correct link to download them?

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
After the abandoned beach where i have sex with hobo, i have a scene with Olga and she tells me she is going to evict me in 3 days and after that conversetion ends lida shouts is that BIG RAY? and nothing happens and im in a loop even if the days pass im not evicted or anything can some1 help???

Reactions: Nosowicz

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys, does anybody have a save right after escape from rapists on the abandoned beach mini-game, please? My system keeps displaying an "error to load" message after I escape from the rapists and there must be a bug. Many thanks.

This is a great game and one of my favs, by the way, but there are too many bugs, unfortunately, and using saves from your guys seems to be the only way forward!

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Do you play with officer Selina or you play it with Lida? If you play it with Lida,then you can't put the password,you need to check everything in the room,then find the box and use it to go to the other places and rooms and eventually find the room where is the laptop - after that go back from that room,see where is the box and use it again to go back and when you go back to the door of laboratory and press it,Lida will put the password automatically - you don't (and you can't) need to put the password if you play with Lida,you can do this only with officer Selina!
Lida like Solid Snake. Thanks.

Reactions: LoveWhores

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
guys how is this possible.. i cant see PNG images in my picture folders ( i mean i cant open it it says corrupted or too big memory) but in chap 1 i can see it fine.. also how i can acces galery in ch2?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
the correct official versions/installers are uploaded on svscomics
v2 0.8.5 + 0.8.5.3 fix

v1 win/android

they need russian local to install correctly (at least the fix for v2). but downloading without premium is a painfully slow.:cry:

this is the bugfix I downloaded from svscomics

Reactions: redliight and Argox

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I just picked up clothes at Tonys and I'm supposed to find a spot near the factory to change. But where?

edit: never mind. just jump on the bus.

Reactions: Ekzar

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
AdultKing you still have save after Ellie, quest with dogs Ep2 v 0.2 because go to bar but when return home say same thing go to bar, find the dogs and i don't want to begin from start.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone have other links for Ep 1 v1.27, please? And update in OP? Thanks.
Links to the game (first and second parts) works.
When unpacking, everything works.
I've been trying to download the CG's but i can't see or open them, the png files seem to be corrupt :( Does anybody have a correct link to download them?
There are problems with CG. I have already written to the administrator responsible for this link.

Reactions: JoSolo

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Crap, if a car hits you when you are crossing the street, you die and there is a "GAME OVER" label. So, you have to save every few minutes, because you can lose an hour of gameplay just like that. This game is terribly annoying. Bugs, long, stupid quests, those stupid passersby that cross into your way to tell you nonsenses, and now this. I don´t know if the dev wants to piss off the players, or he's just stupid.

Last edited:

gtxa

Dec 12, 2018
After catching the package of the fabric,where i have to go?I don't now where is the office in the shopping area

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
:LOL: I though that you wanted v2 and not v1 the plugins.js I asked you to use is for version 2.
I will test and mod/fix for mac/linux both v1.27 and v2.0.85 when I finish downloading them from svscomics (they have the original setup files).

Those uploaded here are badly broken (for correctly installing the system local must be set to russian). Same thing that happened with version 6.
I just wish someone would up a Mac version :(

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I did bit of testing and found out that episode 1 galleryroom is broken.
Even with new clean fresh save, you can't acces memories beyond day 1.

Reactions: D66

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
After being rescued from the rapists at the cabin and brought to the police-station, the cop tells me to go to the interrogation room. I do that, he walks in and everything just freeze, anyone got a solution to that please?!?

Edit. The bugfix posted here earlier fixed it, thx very much for that update..

Last edited:

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Game has bugs now that it used to not have. Crashes at beach hobo scene. This one if you get it close reopen program. Click slowly. If you click fast through dialog and scenes it will keep happening.
Duplicate bosses at work.
Humper kitchen scene failed to start 2 times. - closed program reopened an it worked.

The file is there but it has space between the names. Just go in the directory and make a copy and remove the spaces.
Its $Bus and Truck2.png . The reason I said make a copy is other scripts may be looking for it with the space in it.

There is another similar missing file when it comes to the alley scene as the dog approaches. Even creating file with gibberish that crap translates to doesn't work. The way to get past this issue is click the stupid retry button and then keep clicking through the scene and repeat until you can walk into the next map section. That's a lot of clicks granted. Once you are in the next map section it will still try and load it. Save and restart the game and it won't happen further.
The point is you can get by it it is just a huge pain in the ass and the developer needs to fix it.

Dog bowl, blanket and dildo /toy. Even though you have the fucking items the quest won't move forward just keeps telling you to buy what you already have.

Seriously how many fucking problems can you introduce in a game that didn't have these issues before.
I think at this point fuck it I withdrawing my support.
well i seen the resolvation of it but still didnt worked i deleted the blank spaces but still didnt worked

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes