Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, after i finish the minigame and go home and hide from the farm oener and fuck hobo, noe im suppose to go to Gokus store but Gokus store is close, what am i suppose to do?

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Guys, after i finish the minigame and go home and hide from the farm oener and fuck hobo, noe im suppose to go to Gokus store but Gokus store is close, what am i suppose to do?
Go to the Cassino to meet Mr. Costello.

Signormagi

Jun 9, 2018
I want share to all users that love Lida my latest save for the 0.94 version this files will allow you to complete the version 0.94, the saves are almost sequential and I suggest to start from file 74 if you are in this
you can also load previous saves to understand how to achieve the important points for the awesome game storyline
the plugin required to open 100 save slots is included in the www folder
so you have to rename or backup your save and use it

have fun with this great game... that for me is still the best RPGM and I hope the dev will be soon ready for complete the EP2 and starts EP3
Can you teach how ti use your saves?

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
wow 1 sex scene in the whole update
lol i know some games that doesn't and each one takes months ahhhm a wife ahhm and ahhhhm mother
just hope it was a lot of bug fixes but i didn't think so or they would list the change log

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I found the game freeze and cant do anything..
Sample location out of hostel and the snake attack at bathroom or Marcus showroom the second visit.
Anybody know what problem is..

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
2 sex scene...sex with hobo and raped by student at toilet..
THERE is also the great scene at the protein collector office :LOL: with Selina and Dima

there are 3 full scenes of sex and they are also quite long with a lot of funny dialogs.
(I was not able to play the last scene of the version 0.94 so for me: there are 4 SCENES OF SEX + 1 KILLING SCENE WITH GOKU)
LIDA is a ROCK SOLID GIRL!

NOT BAD at all.

here the save before that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: m3nic
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes