Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
This shit game annoyed me so much more that any other game.fking hell so much shit to do ,the gameplay is really elongated unnecessarily and suddenly hitting some bug or bumping to someone on Street,these all stuf ruined the game for me

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I'm not as stupid as you probably think :rolleyes: There is no way to get to her ... I wandered around the location for an hour ... maybe a bug?
You need 50$ so you can pay the entrance and after that you can use the boat. If you have spent some money restart the game and don't take the cab, don't buy food, ... just pay the money.

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
You need 50$ so you can pay the entrance and after that you can use the boat. If you have spent some money restart the game and don't take the cab, don't buy food, ... just pay the money.
The screen shows $ 100 No dialogue with the person below, apparently a bug ... I couldn't find any other reasons

Oct 30, 2020
I loaded the last save. After seeing the scene in the barn and after talking to Farmen, I don't know what to do anymore.
Need Quest List

Undz

Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys help me, in ep1 we can see the gallery using the lida's house second floor.
Where i can see the gallery on EP2, because the house is closed?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Tell people how to get to the Castello factory, the outfit took it changed, jumped over and there is no further move, she walks slowly, but I can not find the passage (
Click the manhole, but some people found a bug so if it doesn't work the first time try again

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone who has saved after catching a cat in the scene "Selina on the Beach" does not work for me to click on the cat, or already at the factory at least

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix:

And here are some random pictures:

1629741596152.png 1629741638064.png 1629741658924.png

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes