Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
If you still have the last version of the game you will notice that there are 2 save folders. One normal, on with Russian after the word save. If you copy the folder with Russian after it and paste to the new version the saves show up.
Did this but still only preloaded saves show up. Thanks for the tip though.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey, Im stuck after taking the key from lee, i teleport to the farm, go to sleep, then go to tony's and all he says is something like " i have a new collection coming soon..."
ive talked to the woman searching her daughter, but i don't know what else to do !
pls help
You need to go to the Police station with the key

Femtedd

Sep 23, 2017
Ep 1 wont work for me, boot up the launcher and right away I get an error messege saying that the title image failed to load. I redownloaded this game three times now.

For reference, the exact Error message is:

Error
Failed to load: img/titles1/Title%20%201.png

Does anybody have any idea whats going on and how I can fix it?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey, Im stuck after taking the key from lee, i teleport to the farm, go to sleep, then go to tony's and all he says is something like " i have a new collection coming soon..."
ive talked to the woman searching her daughter, but i don't know what else to do !
pls help
nvm I'm also stuck

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
after you get the key of Lee there is no way to progress I think we are missing the bug fixes for 0.5 it is posted only for $10 patrons

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
nvm I'm also stuck
Hi -- your posts are extremely helpful. Thank you for all that you do for this community.

I'm at the same spot re finding the girl -- have talk to the Mother, have gone to the police station after getting the key from Lee (but couldn't do anything or talk to anyone), talked to the Principal, who tells Lida to get clothes from Tony and get the same response from Tony -- "new collection coming soon." So, I too am stuck...

At least one other bit of wierdness -- in wandering around looking for other clues, I wandered into the Red Light district and saw, to my surprise, L had an open quest with Cloud, who asked "have you delivered the envelopes yet." Unless I'm missing something, this shouldn't be an active open quest.

Thanks again . . .

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
working save for 0.5 but there is a problem I can't progress, can't talk to the workers

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes