Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 388981

Hi! Friends, I was planning to make a release last night but, unfortunately, I had a technical failure, because of the accident, the area in which I live and work was left without electricity. My equipment was left without power due to the accident and does not work. Please be patient. As soon as the equipment is restored, I will immediately post an update. I'm holding a candle and hoping for a miracle. I hope that this problem will be solved as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

Your Tereman
Excited!

20209918.gif

Eli911

Apr 4, 2019
I downloaded it but it still with no pictures when I go outside the house !!!!
Plz I need a clean link with no bugs to Redownload the game

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone have the factory password

try 558 769

if pass don't work look at your item u must have note with pass from garage

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello friends!

I hasten to please you with good news! I have prepared a game update that will be available to Platinum patrons.

New scene:

1) in a cell in the laboratory with Selina, Lida, and Dima;
2) the scene with Sam (final line quests with Sam in an abandoned house);
3) the scene with Hamparam;
4) the scene in the barn (the farmer);
5) the quest to find the money for the treatment of Humper;
6) the scene in Red Admiral;
7) the scene in school;
8) the scene in house student;
9) the scene in art class;
10) the scene in the farmhouse.

This update contains:

- improved the plot of the game and fixed some inaccuracies that were present in the game earlier;
- updated quest with a Hobo;
- added scenes at the farm, at school, in Westward, on-location Street.

What's new:

- patch used about 500 new renders;
- more than 3 animations were added to the update;
- improved rendering quality;
- added 9 new locations.

In the coming days, I will update the walkthrough of the 2nd episode. Currently, the walkthrough is written to version 0.8.9. You can always download the walkthrough the link:

Link to download the game will be below.

If you have any questions, please write them in the comments to this post or send me a private message.

I really hope that the number of errors will be minimal, but in any case, I will wait for your messages as soon as you have an error to fix it.

Once again I want to express my gratitude to all my regular patrons and subscribers for their active participation and sincere feelings for the future of this project. It helps me to make the game more interesting.

Thanks for the support!
Your Tereman;)

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
I still have some scenes in art class. but why am I unable to get into the art class and so are other classes. The door is blocked by black

Reactions: Aidan
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes