Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Still can't get past bathroom scene in school where girls are supposed to take picture. Stupid characters wonder around and get stuck and you are just stuck there for ever and ever. I seriously wish this developer would do some play testing to catch this shit.

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
the fist 3 images are nice, but whats up with the rest? are those supposed to be actual horse dicks? where are the bodies? the wall is solid. horse cocks dont work that way
You're right. But the whole story is not logical. The developer created many renders and i think after this he writed something that look like a story. Actually you can see many renders about Olivia and a horse, and many pictures of Lida dancing and fucking, and so on.

Reactions: ayeshazannat

timmec58

Mar 4, 2020
Hoping someone can help. I'm looking for the principal's office keys at the school, but Lida keeps getting stuck when she goes to the school's backyard by the swimming pool. Whenever she enters the backyard from the track where the kids are jogging, she gets stuck in the portal circle. She can turn right, left, backward and forward but can't move anywhere outside the circle, and can't go back to the track. Only option at this point seems to be loading a previous save.

I can see an area to the right where stars are flashing, so I suspect that is the correct place to find the principal's office keys or a clue to the keys.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
We waiting for an update, but nothing happens. The biggest problem is the lack of information. Almost 01 month without news, says a his patrons. It's not the first time he acts like that.
I wrote to Tereman on discord and he said that due some health problems he couldn't focus on the update, so no idea when we'll play the new version. It's sad because with the last updates we've seen some new stuff and it would have been cool to see what happen next

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I downloaded Lida's adventure ver 0.94 from 4 different sites, and i can't instal the game on my computer, does anyone else have the same problem, and is there a solution so i can play that last version, PLEASE...............thank you :)

gremlinoxxxy

Mar 26, 2019

Dear friends.
I am very glad to see you all. Unfortunately, I did not have time to finish the new update before the end of the month, as I wrote earlier, but this is a forced measure to add one massive scene with a large number of videos to the game. I made more than 15 different animations for this scene. The scene renders already completed, and the most tedious and challenging thing is waiting for me to code. I will try not to delay the update. As soon as it is ready and tested by beta testers, I will immediately let you know. Thank you for your understanding and see you soon in the game.
Soon, all previous animations from the game will be remade into videos and available in posts with the Video tag. All new videos from the game will also appear there.
Your Tereman

Reactions: blink66

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019

Dear friends.
I am very glad to see you all. Unfortunately, I did not have time to finish the new update before the end of the month, as I wrote earlier, but this is a forced measure to add one massive scene with a large number of videos to the game. I made more than 15 different animations for this scene. The scene renders already completed, and the most tedious and challenging thing is waiting for me to code. I will try not to delay the update. As soon as it is ready and tested by beta testers, I will immediately let you know. Thank you for your understanding and see you soon in the game.
Soon, all previous animations from the game will be remade into videos and available in posts with the Video tag. All new videos from the game will also appear there.
Your Tereman
Fast news from May 31? Now we have July. The video is nice though

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Dear friends.
Your Tereman
This is about the last update. I wrote to Tereman on discord and he said he had some health problems so he doesn't know when he will be able to finish the update. If you check his patreon page day by day you'll see he's losing patreons everyday because the 30 days delay and most of all the lack of infos.

Reactions: blink66

jk11

May 16, 2017
I'm stuck at restaurant part of SAM's quest: served for 6 days w/t no luck in finding the policeman
do anyone have a save after this or before the school quest line?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes