Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Dev Blog. Halloween and the release are close.

Dear friends. I wanted to write to you earlier, but it doesn't leave me a minute. There is too much to do in a short time. I'm finishing work on a new version. This is probably the question that concerns everyone the most. I think I'll finish it in time for Halloween. Adding more and more animations and videos to the game every day. I also try to close the plot gaps that I made earlier and bring the second episode to the final. Now work has begun on the release of comics for the first and second episodes of the game. These will be mini-comics pulled out of the game with dialogues that will be in Russian and English. Adding other languages will depend only on enthusiasts who may want to help with translation into other languages. This work will be carried out independently of the work on the game. Now "TereFamily" working on joint efforts. I will tell you more in future posts. All this should help me unload the workflow after the release of the next version of the game, and set the right work priorities. Now we are working on a comic book dedicated to Halloween. I plan to work on it by the end of next week. The comic turns out to be quite large, so at first, it will definitely be without dialogues. Many people have asked for something like this, so after the release of the comic, I would like to hear your opinion about it. Should I sometimes take a break from realism and add a little fantasy? Or don't waste your precious time on it. I will be happy to hear from you any comments, even extremely negative ones. As always, thank you so much for being with me and supporting me. Your Tereman.

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
Terman wrote: I also try to close the plot gaps that I made earlier and bring the second episode to the final.
This is the point. I'm looking forward if he do it.

Reactions: blink66

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Dev Blog. Halloween and the release are close.

Dear friends. I wanted to write to you earlier, but it doesn't leave me a minute. There is too much to do in a short time. I'm finishing work on a new version. This is probably the question that concerns everyone the most. I think I'll finish it in time for Halloween. Adding more and more animations and videos to the game every day. I also try to close the plot gaps that I made earlier and bring the second episode to the final. Now work has begun on the release of comics for the first and second episodes of the game. These will be mini-comics pulled out of the game with dialogues that will be in Russian and English. Adding other languages will depend only on enthusiasts who may want to help with translation into other languages. This work will be carried out independently of the work on the game. Now "TereFamily" working on joint efforts. I will tell you more in future posts. All this should help me unload the workflow after the release of the next version of the game, and set the right work priorities. Now we are working on a comic book dedicated to Halloween. I plan to work on it by the end of next week. The comic turns out to be quite large, so at first, it will definitely be without dialogues. Many people have asked for something like this, so after the release of the comic, I would like to hear your opinion about it. Should I sometimes take a break from realism and add a little fantasy? Or don't waste your precious time on it. I will be happy to hear from you any comments, even extremely negative ones. As always, thank you so much for being with me and supporting me. Your Tereman.
For me keep pure real.. no fantasy.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I don't know. I think that sometimes adding some fantasy elemnts coul be fun. Like Lida having a walk in the woods and then having a meeting with some fairy creatures or stuff like that, just to have fun.
The truth is that this game is so different from the others (just take a look at all the content and the plot) that we could expect everything from Tereman

INDIO_NBK

Mar 3, 2018
guys, I have this bug at the Goku store, where I have to buy a wood tool or something, does anyone know how to solve it ?? I ran the bugfix but nothing worked
bug 2.png

Reactions: adsl2009

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Dear friends.
I received some criticism from You regarding the fantasy setting, as well as criticism of the Blue demon. Some of you really did not like the quality of the performance. I tried to rework the comic completely and even changed the entire entourage and its plot. In the future, I will also continue to focus on the game and comics on realism with minimal intertwining with something that does not exist in real life. The events of this comic will take place in the familiar alleys of the city. I repeat, the idea of the comic book is exclusively related to Halloween. Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with me. This is very important to me.
The final version of the comic will include more than 100 images in 1600x1280 resolution.
Your Tereman
Dear friends.
I received some criticism from You regarding the fantasy setting, as well as criticism of the Blue demon. Some of you really did not like the quality of the performance. I tried to rework the comic completely and even changed the entire entourage and its plot. In the future, I will also continue to focus on the game and comics on realism with minimal intertwining with something that does not exist in real life. The events of this comic will take place in the familiar alleys of the city. I repeat, the idea of the comic book is exclusively related to Halloween. Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with me. This is very important to me.
The final version of the comic will include more than 100 images in 1600x1280 resolution.
Your Tereman

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019

Dear friends.
I received some criticism from You regarding the fantasy setting, as well as criticism of the Blue demon. Some of you really did not like the quality of the performance. I tried to rework the comic completely
Okay, WHO was it? Line up before the wall! I was looking forward to seeing Lida in that very sexy armor and now I won't cause of some whiny idiots? :mad:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Okay, WHO was it? Line up before the wall! I was looking forward to seeing Lida in that very sexy armor and now I won't cause of some whiny idiots? :mad:
Don't worry, we will see it because of the comic for halloween so we're lucky, I wanted to see that too. Unfortunately we won't see a lot of fantasy elements in future updates. We are in a democracy so if the majority said no then I'm ok with it.
I'm only concerned about some critics I read in this forum, on discord, patreon page, ... where some people keep complaining about every single aspect of the game, like the scene with the private lesson and the masked kid, the scene in the abandoned house, Humper/probable future horse scenes, ... I mean all these elements are in the game since the beginning, so if you don't like it just stop play the game.
Anyway we should get version 0.97 saturday at last and Tereman even talked about an another update in november so things are getting interesting ...

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
Don't worry, we will see it because of the comic for halloween so we're lucky, I wanted to see that too. Unfortunately we won't see a lot of fantasy elements in future updates. We are in a democracy so if the majority said no then I'm ok with it.
I'm only concerned about some critics I read in this forum, on discord, patreon page, ... where some people keep complaining about every single aspect of the game, like the scene with the private lesson and the masked kid, the scene in the abandoned house, Humper/probable future horse scenes, ... I mean all these elements are in the game since the beginning, so if you don't like it just stop play the game.
Anyway we should get version 0.97 saturday at last and Tereman even talked about an another update in november so things are getting interesting ...
Saturday, really on Halloween. Wow. That's good news. I'm looking forward.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes