gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix: Google Drive

And here are some random pictures:

View attachment 1367569 View attachment 1367570 View attachment 1367571
Does this fix my problem?
Walkthrough says I should get a call from Costello on the street after re-visiting Sam. It isn't happening. I've been through house in the woods and the camera is now in the evidence room but I can't progress. Any suggestions?

Jan 7, 2021
if you need money, there is a cheat menu for rpg maker games, i just use it for games where i get stuck (no clip and teleportion included, etc.)

yagami16

May 29, 2017
Hey people, here are the latest news from Tereman:

Dear friends.
I fixed several bugs that could cause the game to stop in the scenes with Lida at the factory, the scene with the performance of the Clown, as well as in the catacombs under the farm. I also fixed broken lighting in some locations.
Today, after the final testing, I will release a mini Bugfix that will fix these errors, as well as update the game file itself. New information as well as the bugfix itself will be published in the next post.
Your Tereman.

1) I have released a BugFix that will fix several critical bugs and lighting in some locations(mainly basements and laboratory rooms).
This is important for those players who started the game v0.98 from the very beginning or older versions, this update does not affect the gameplay of version 0.98 from loading last save game.
All you will need to do is download the archive with the fix, and copy its contents to the folder with the installed game with confirmation of file replacement.

Link bug fix: Google Drive

And here are some random pictures:

View attachment 1367569 View attachment 1367570 View attachment 1367571
Is it in this update 3rd photo?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear friends.
Dev Blog will be available within a few days. I was ill all last week, so I left you without news. I promise to improve.
Your Tereman.

1631426748378.png

I think this might be a great scene if we'll ever be able to get a new update.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Dear friends.
Dev Blog will be available within a few days. I was ill all last week, so I left you without news. I promise to improve.
Your Tereman.

View attachment 1400221

I think this might be a great scene if we'll ever be able to get a new update.
Renders keep looking better and better.

Reactions: FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Renders keep looking better and better.
Definitely. In the last 2 or 3 updates he showed a huge improvement, we also get some animations (and they are well done). Even in this render there are small details that make a big difference between a mediocre dev and a good one, like her beasts in the mirror: you can see their perfect shape from a different angle with the right perspective or her eyes which communicate her feelings.
Then we always have this "health problem": I don't criticize it because we're talking about somebody's health and we should all show some respect, but if I have to find something scarier than this, it is Patreon. The red hair guy was one of the very young kids at the abandoned house and now he's a teenager (only 18 probably according to Patreon's rules). I think that with the fetishes contained in this game, Tereman should move to a different platform in order to let his fantasy run.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Friends,
I'm glad you're still with me. I would like to briefly tell you about the game development process, as well as everything else that is happening with the game. At the moment, 80% of the renderers and videos for the new version of the game are ready. Upon completion, I immediately start working on the game's codings. Naturally, I will not even call the release date approximately, since I do not want to justify myself later if I suddenly do not manage on time.
Unfortunately, due to the fact that the support from the game is becoming less and less every month and now slightly exceeds one thousand dollars, which is extremely small for the development of the project, I have to devote time not only to work on the game and my health but also to other household things. Therefore, I have now given up trying alternative jobs, such as comic book issues, since it turned out to be extremely time-consuming and unprofitable, and I am trying to regain your interest in the project by all means.
If I can return the game to the level of two thousand dollars in the coming months, then I plan to hire a programmer who will be engaged in coding, so that I can fully devote myself to working on renderers and videos, and not jump over to me from rendering images, writing a plot, texts, translations of these texts, coding, and back. Otherwise, extremely delayed releases will not lead to anything good.
Since I am currently working on the second episode of the game in parallel, I am engaged in plot sketches as well as creating new scenes and characters for the next game, I would like you to take a direct part in this. I would be happy if you would express your wishes regarding my next game, which is planned in the style of a visual novel, and most likely will be developed on the RenPy game engine. Maybe you can express yourself on the examples of other games and authors that you have played or are playing now. I would like to understand what of my developments I should add to a new game, and what is not worth spending my time on.
I will be glad of any of your help on this issue because your opinion will directly affect the new game in its embryonic state.
Thank you for your support.

Your Tereman.

1632168955435.png 1632168979250.png 1632169037048.png 1632169050894.png

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018

Dear Friends,
I'm glad you're still with me. I would like to briefly tell you about the game development process, as well as everything else that is happening with the game. At the moment, 80% of the renderers and videos for the new version of the game are ready. Upon completion, I immediately start working on the game's codings. Naturally, I will not even call the release date approximately, since I do not want to justify myself later if I suddenly do not manage on time.
Unfortunately, due to the fact that the support from the game is becoming less and less every month and now slightly exceeds one thousand dollars, which is extremely small for the development of the project, I have to devote time not only to work on the game and my health but also to other household things. Therefore, I have now given up trying alternative jobs, such as comic book issues, since it turned out to be extremely time-consuming and unprofitable, and I am trying to regain your interest in the project by all means.
If I can return the game to the level of two thousand dollars in the coming months, then I plan to hire a programmer who will be engaged in coding, so that I can fully devote myself to working on renderers and videos, and not jump over to me from rendering images, writing a plot, texts, translations of these texts, coding, and back. Otherwise, extremely delayed releases will not lead to anything good.
Since I am currently working on the second episode of the game in parallel, I am engaged in plot sketches as well as creating new scenes and characters for the next game, I would like you to take a direct part in this. I would be happy if you would express your wishes regarding my next game, which is planned in the style of a visual novel, and most likely will be developed on the RenPy game engine. Maybe you can express yourself on the examples of other games and authors that you have played or are playing now. I would like to understand what of my developments I should add to a new game, and what is not worth spending my time on.
I will be glad of any of your help on this issue because your opinion will directly affect the new game in its embryonic state.

Your Tereman.

View attachment 1414773 View attachment 1414774 View attachment 1414776 View attachment 1414777
" The support of the game is becoming less and less every month". Well, it's pretty obvious. The lack of news and updates during months is so disappointing. There's no logic in paying for nothing in return. People get tired ( including me, who was a patreon ). As I said here before, the least he could do is no charge some particularly month to compensate a large period with no updates and any kind of information. Some fair devs acted like this.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
" The support of the game is becoming less and less every month". Well, it's pretty obvious. The lack of news and updates during months is so disappointing. There's no logic in paying for nothing in return. People get tired ( including me, who was a patreon ). As I said here before, the least he could do is no charge some particularly month to compensate a large period with no updates and any kind of information. Some fair devs acted like this.
I agree even if (to be honest) lately he has been more active on patreon.

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019

Dear Friends,

Your Tereman.

View attachment 1414773 View attachment 1414774 View attachment 1414776 View attachment 1414777
I just cant understand how in this post english is pretty well while in game its almost unreadable. I know both russian and english and because of that I can understand most of the game text, but even so, sometimes I really have no idea what characters are talking about :) Just one example:
MH says like: I want to finish (during some sex scene)
I understand what dev have in mind. Dont know why he translated word "кончить" as "finish" because even google translator giving right answer "to cum". So it should be like:
MH says: I want to cum
There is a big difference between those two phrases :)))
Its one example of bad translation from russian to english, but there a lot of them especially when dev want to write more than 2 strokes.

Reactions: venkydudes

venkydudes

May 3, 2019
I just cant understand how in this post english is pretty well while in game its almost unreadable. I know both russian and english and because of that I can understand most of the game text, but even so, sometimes I really have no idea what characters are talking about :) Just one example:
I understand what dev have in mind. Dont know why he translated word "кончить" as "finish" because even google translator giving right answer "to cum". So it should be like:
Its one example of bad translation from russian to english, but there a lot of them especially when dev want to write more than 2 strokes.
yes right well said

Sep 29, 2019
he might use some local software approved by russian orthodox church. They usually have preinstalled stuff like yandex or something worse and tend not to use google at all.

Reactions: VanDarkBalls

Gamer072021

Jul 19, 2021
Is there a map which store need to be visited on the second day. I there any map exiting which gives an overview, which buidling are where located?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes