aakritiSinha

Apr 30, 2019
when i start the game it runs fine, but as soon as i exit the house the game is just black screen with some clouds moving and just taxi written on screen rest of the screen is completly black. can someone help in this because i tried downloading from all the sites and the result was same.

Burchod#7654

Oct 11, 2021
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 2 v0.98] [Terebonkoff] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 4.60 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.88 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
both links are dead . can you please provide it again?

Reactions: HarryHill99

dimsss

Apr 22, 2017
The main problem that if it is all ok with Tereman, he updates a game 1-2 times in a year. So I suppose next update will be released earliest in February 2022. Or somebody have another forecast/information? :)

Reactions: ibizadalton

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys. I'm new it this thread, but not new on the forum and even with this game. I finished EP1 long ago. Recently I've returned here, found a very cool renpy remake and had a look on EP2. When renpy remake's update's stopped due to some issues, I've downloaded original RPGM-based EP2. I won't talk a long about a nice story and h-scenes. I'll go directly to my problem.
I've got to factory to save Selina. Of course, I've caught the known bug with game freeze when Lida is changing in the very beginning of the map (1). I've read some smart posts here and finally downloaded a bugfix provided by dev a couple pages above. Yes, it worked, the scene with the guards's finished, I've jumped over the fence and got to first sewer entrance (2). After a long walk over the sewers (or catacombs, or whatever it is) I've taken the exit on the backyard of the factory (3). And now I'm just blocked here. I can walk, but can't pass east to the third hatch, like there's a wall at (4). I can't also get back to sewers at (3).
Is this a bug (and how can I solve it) or should I load my previous save (which is 2 hrs of gameplay earlier) and try to get to that third hatch directly from the fence, avoiding (2) and (3)??

Reactions: Morphi85

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone have a save for right after the pipes maze in the sewer, im tired of falling off the sceen, (should have been a skip option through this shit)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello friends!
This year has been really crazy and difficult for me. I managed to implement some of my new ideas, but certainly not as many as I originally planned. I would like to fix this in the new year 2022, and most importantly, I would like to communicate with you more often and, of course, release new releases more often. Now I am continuing to work on the game Lida Adventures, and I am also working on a new project in the style of a novel, which I will inform you about soon. I hope you have a great vacation. Thank you so much for staying with me all this time.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
See you in 2022!

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
It's an absurd that this guy keeps charging on his Patreon account. By mine counts, he released only one update in the whole year !! And even more unbelieavable that there are people who still remain paying, spending many months without any word from him. There are some devs, like Nickfifa for example, that paused all payments until some new stuff will be released, what is the right thing to do. Thank God I'm not a fool anymore.

Reactions: forestgame

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
It's an absurd that this guy keeps charging on his Patreon account. By mine counts, he released only one update in the whole year !! And even more unbelieavable that there are people who still remain paying, spending many months without any word from him. There are some devs, like Nickfifa for example, that paused all payments until some new stuff will be released, what is the right thing to do. Thank God I'm not a fool anymore.
Are you new here on f95? Because here's tons of recently cool games which are updated as f*** for now. Maybe their devs are just milking their patreons, maybe they're really got tired/bored/busy IRL, but result is the same. Great games with a cool (start of the) story, but with a number of unfinished questlines. They're just not getting 'abandoned' status due the activity of their devs on patreon or somewhere else (progress reports, coolstories etc.). I still believe THIS game is still NOT in this category.

Last edited:

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Are you new here on f95? Because here's tons of recently cool games which are updated as f*** for now. Maybe their devs are just milking their patreons, maybe they're really got tired/bored/busy IRL, but result is the same. Great games with a cool (start of the) story, but with a number of unfinished questlines. They're just not getting 'abandoned' status due the activity of their devs on patreon or somewhere else (progress reports, coolstories etc.). I still believe THIS game is still NOT in this category.
No, I joined in March 2018, 09 months before you, as you can see in our status. The only reason I wrote this is because I supported Tereman for 02 years. We almost didn't have any kind of response from him. When he showed up, it was the same answers: "I'm sick, I'm tired, I will release the new update soon", etc, etc, etc. I simply tired of paying for nothing. He had to have the decency to pause the payments due to the long periods of inactivity, like others do. And yes, I know other games, but Lida is always one of my favourites. Tereman should end this game with a grand finale after all these years, instead of extend the new updates for such a long time. It's just an opinion from a ex-patreon, that's all.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrMage

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
No, I joined in March 2018, 09 months before you, as you see in our status. The only reason I wrote this is because I supported Tereman for 02 years. We almost didn't have any kind of response from him. When he showed up, it was the same answers: "I'm sick, I'm tired, I will release the new update soon", etc, etc, etc. I simply tired of paying for nothing. He had to have the decency to pause the payments due to the long periods of inactivity, like others do. And yes, I know other games, but Lida is always one of my favourites. Tereman should end this game with a grand finale after all these years, instead of extend the new updates for such a long time. It's just a opinion from a ex-patreon, that's all.
It's all just the expenses of vicious patreon system... every dev should have the temptation to milk his patreons I seem, at least at worst periods of their life. Someone succumbs to it, someone not. And you know, Tereman is not the worst of them. He's at least moving directly to the final build. You should know the games with no story updates for 2+ years but still having a decent patreon support. In these conditions the devs who keep the strict update schedule command both respect and amazement.
PS Sorry for calling you new, it was just to attract your attention and to challenge you to answer :)

Reactions: Travis72
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes