VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
Is bestiality avoidable in this remake? Do we have a button to turn it off or any warnings that we are starting the bestiality scene?
I remember i played EP1 in rpgm and had the option to turn it off. Ep 2 i can't remeber if it had it and the game seem boring with no hints what to do and where to go next

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
Many thanks for your effort Phalzyr This is very good news for me, I always wanted to play this game. Even tough the original rpgm game was a great game (thanks for Terebonkoff for this master piece) rpgm is not for everyone.

Jun 14, 2018
ok but what about the Engrish? I do appreciate the renpy port.
I doubt someone will spend time fixing this. I haven't touched the original for a long time and I am not saying my English is decent but most of the mistakes in the original one are easily avoidable if they are checked with stuff like grammarly.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The original rpg has too much content, until you reach the current version it will take many months.
They did the Manila Shaw on the Remake platform, um ... the story was the same, but the sex animations were terrible ....
I didn't change the sex anim on manila shaw just used orig's created files...

Are there animations?
Some in EP1 but not that many and not true animations...

Is bestiality avoidable in this remake? Do we have a button to turn it off or any warnings that we are starting the bestiality scene?
I remember i played EP1 in rpgm and had the option to turn it off. Ep 2 i can't remeber if it had it and the game seem boring with no hints what to do and where to go next
In EP1 there is only 1 part with beastiality and the menu choice warns you. (even if default doesn't in future I will...)

Reactions: Hunero and Osmav

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I didn't change the sex anim on manila shaw just used orig's created files...

Some in EP1 but not that many and not true animations...

In EP1 there is only 1 part with beastiality and the menu choice warns you. (even if default doesn't in future I will...)
Don't even think about putting beasty spoilers in Episode 2.
Beasty is one of the MAIN THEMES. (Whoredom & Beastiality Points)
I don't want warnings (which are not in the original 2. Game) because of avoidable crybabies.

Please... a faithfull remake for Episode 2!

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 17/01/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" version "1.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" versione "1.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 23/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" version "1.4".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" versione "1.4".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 27/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" version "1.2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" versione "1.2".

Here is the Italian translation of "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" version "1.0".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lida's adventures Renpy remake" versione "1.0".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Man, you must be very brave to play this game on this platform.
The original rpg has too much content, until you reach the current version it will take many months.
They did the Manila Shaw on the Remake platform, um ... the story was the same, but the sex animations were terrible .... I'm not trying to discourage you ... but I already played Manila Shaw and Anna Exciting Affection Remake god forbid taking the great images the animations were all buggy. (y)
I think that is a matter of perspective. Granted, because they were not developed for Ren'py, there are definitely differences, but look at Anna. As the game has gone along, some of the CG sections are huge and take a while to move through. Some of these have multiple choices but in RPGM, you can only save when you are in a map. In Ren'py you can save at any point, test different paths, roll back screens if you missed something or want to see it again... IDK. IMO Ren'py is the best VN system out there for the average joe. Unity is great if you are a true game developer, but Ren'py is an amazing little system.

Reactions: Moricano

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I doubt someone will spend time fixing this. I haven't touched the original for a long time and I am not saying my English is decent but most of the mistakes in the original one are easily avoidable if they are checked with stuff like grammarly.
Sorry but Grammarly is crap, not to mention they store all of your writing on an Amazon server.

Plus there are sections in the game that no system would be able to correct. The first scene with Lida getting on the bus and the bus driver starts yelling at her? WTF he was ever saying is beyond me. There are several examples of complete gibberish that would most likely crash things like Grammarly. Lida has the worst English ever and it's beyond me why the developer has never been willing to consider getting an English speaker in to correct some of these things.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
great job man, is there any chance you can remake episode 2? i think many of us would appreciate it

Reactions: Phalzyr
Jun 14, 2018
Sorry but Grammarly is crap, not to mention they store all of your writing on an Amazon server.
Yet it is free and way better than the current level of English in the game. There are some lines where you have no idea what she is trying to say. I think some of the lines might be a direct translation with google one.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yet it is free and way better than the current level of English in the game. There are some lines where you have no idea what she is trying to say. I think some of the lines might be a direct translation with google one.
Sorry, what I meant by them sucking is Grammarly keeps/records everything you write and general "anonymous" information about you and turns around and uses this information to make money, so it's really not free. Plus, there does not appear to be any time restriction so they can keep all of this information for as long as they want. Who knows who will eventually get their hands on this information. Corporations already know way too much about us and there is no guarantee this information will not get out there eventually or into the hands of people we don't want to have it... like the government.

Anyway... sorry for the rabbit hole. Not meaning to imply you don't know any of this, just trying to explain my initial a-hole response. :)

And yes, you are probably right that most of the lines are a direct translation from Google (Which is way worse than Grammarly ;) ).

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes