• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
If you don't follow his other conversion threads here or his patreon you might have missed it but Phalzyr shut down his work. He had an IRL tragedy strike him and he has stepped away.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yes A truly sad event I can fully understand My Other half is in very bad health as well, and I would be devastated with out them.

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
wait what, what happened?
I'm not going to say because I don't like to put lots of details about others' business out there without talking to them myself personally, but if you check his other game threads you can find out. I think someone also said what happened in a post after mine.

• Wow
Reactions: TimoF965

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
its tragic , and i hate to be callous , but i really do hope someone picks up his work . as the RPGM version of Lida is a bugged mess

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
its tragic , and i hate to be callous , but i really do hope someone picks up his work . as the RPGM version of Lida is a bugged mess
I don't disagree with you, The ren'py version is a much better for story over all, I mean it is so much better in many ways than the RPG version, I have played both, but I do have to admit that I truly enjoyed the Ren'py version much better over all as I did not feel I had missed anything in it.

The RPG version is very hard to follow, It is a wonderful work, but troublesome to play through for sure.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
He hasn't quit permanently has he. The man may return at some point but he needs time atm.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So it looks bad I suppose. I don't imagine it would be difficult to either reopen or start a new patreon should he choose to continue later though.
he deleted his patreon , where he posted his work. , but thats all i know

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
okay so no idea what's going in here but maybe someone could say it a bit more specifically... are any updates coming or is the version abandoned?

thanks.

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
okay so no idea what's going in here but maybe someone could say it a bit more specifically... are any updates coming or is the version abandoned?

thanks.
Phalzyr the one who used to recreate visual games of rpgm to Renpy is going through tragedy in his life someone above mentioned that his wife died or something like that so he is not there most probably Renpy will be abandoned I don't think so he will return anyways he deleted his account I believe

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019

thanks.
I Marked all his projects as on hold for now as he told me he will work not on it currently however he will share the code if someone will continue this project.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes