EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon banner f.png

Overview:
The Hero Yuto, alongside his childhood friend Lisa and the Hero party, defeat the Demon King and bring peace back to their world. Their life seems set after Yuto proposes to Lisa, to which she happily accepts. However, they delay their wedding until the kingdom is rebuilt as Yuto decides to help the people with re-construction efforts, leaving Lisa alone at home with a guest for most of the day, every day...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: ObliviousNTR - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

p1.png p2.png p3.png p4.png p5.png

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
These NTR boys are some of bravest or dumbest mofos around.

>See the guy next to the woman? Yeah, he speared the fucking demon king through the chest. To even get to the demon king, he went through a LOT of his servants and also speared them through the chest.
>Don't care, any hole is goal (y)

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
NTR in the name and a black guy in the profile photo... The dev already has my respect. Hehehehe! I gonna try the game. :love:

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
I read the post with the list on your Patreon and I have two more questions if I may. Seeing the girl wanting to have a baby with MC, will there be pregnancy present? Either as an ending or game mechanic? And second one, do you think about maybe her having some signs of something happening? Like disheveled clothes, cum on body. Or even cum stains in environment or other signs.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I read the post with the list on your Patreon and I have two more questions if I may. Seeing the girl wanting to have a baby with MC, will there be pregnancy present? Either as an ending or game mechanic? And second one, do you think about maybe her having some signs of something happening? Like disheveled clothes, cum on body. Or even cum stains in environment or other signs.
For the pregnancy stuff, I'll add it if people want but it will most likely be a lot into the future unless I decide to add some curve ball because people want to see it.

For the second question, yes, definitely, shits hot

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
NTR (not optional)
NTR of WHOM? Important for me, because I don't mind some side characters getting fucked by other dudes, infact I even enjoy it, I just want to have an option to not romance characters who get NTR'd, unless everyone gets NTR'd, then I don't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
However, they delay their wedding until the kingdom is rebuilt as Yuto decides to help the people with re-construction efforts,
leaving Lisa alone at home with a guest for most of the day, every day...
Long 3 years passed, until our brave hero returned home;
There his faithful wife was waiting for him with his 2-month-old baby. :FacePalm::BootyTime:

cnjuPQeFLTdVLw02fHihDDfEqvUmNYY_b7e8t1nKv9r (1).jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
NTR of WHOM? Important for me, because I don't mind some side characters getting fucked by other dudes, infact I even enjoy it, I just want to have an option to not romance characters who get NTR'd, unless everyone gets NTR'd, then I don't like it.
The main heroine (Lisa) will cheat and that's unavoidable but the side characters are optional. Though, they won't have much of a story outside of cheating unless it's to advance the story of Lisa.

Reactions: Kadajko