emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Honestly, i really wish their are more variations to the game releases these days. Why not try something new, like its the guy getting seduced and cheating on his wife behind her back instead, rather than the formulaic regular version. Something new would be nice.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Honestly, i really wish their are more variations to the game releases these days. Why not try something new, like its the guy getting seduced and cheating on his wife behind her back instead, rather than the formulaic regular version. Something new would be nice.
Probably not a big market for that tbh. For everyone like you who would like that there are far more who would not even give it a go since the premise is not appealing.

Reactions: Animefan_09

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
cuz that sounds boring.
also We all know men dont cheat :cool:

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
99% of the games on this site include the male protagonist cheating on basically everyone. Something really unique would be a good cuckqueen game (girl gets off on guy cheating), I'm not sure if I've ever seen that in a game.

That being said, you don't have to change the fact that it's the girl cheating to make something new, NTR can be done is as many different ways as any other genre. I imagine many people are just scared of breaking formulas and risking failure for a chance at greater success. (I have not played this game yet so I don't know if anything I'm saying applies here.)

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
to bad could you create a reverse game where the protagonist gets all the girls and steals them netori

sdadsadsadsadzzxxzx

Dec 6, 2022
God I hate slow corruption NTR games, I don't care about being realistic why don't you just make it a little faster.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well we all know that it is women that cheat and it is the nice loyal guys that are getting reamed anally in Divorce Courts that is why.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really like it, it's early but the situations in which the main heroine is with Kord (I think that was the name) are really hot... I really can't wait to play the next update!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's not a bad game, visually it's pretty average, there's no sound and the animations are acceptable.

The story is the usual one in this type of stories: a white boy, "good" (dumb), and small dick, who is going to be cheated on by his girlfriend/wife with a black guy, big dick who thinks about sex 24/7, and no more, however, the game focuses on the wife's point of view, and that, perhaps, is where the problem is, since the game focuses on making the wife hang around the house while kord hangs around, BUT avoiding it all the time until the girl "corrupts" herself little by little.

In itself it is not a bad idea but since the dev is looking to add more female characters to this I think the ideal is to change the focus a little and better focus the point of view on the antagonist, that is, on kord as the protagonist whose The objective is to reduce the girl's love for her husband and corrupt her, this way it would make much more sense to add new girls that she can corrupt and all in a single point of view, Kord's.

It's just a suggestion, but I think it could be interesting this way, good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Jameyboi

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
It's not a bad game, visually it's pretty average, there's no sound and the animations are acceptable.

The story is the usual one in this type of stories: a white boy, "good" (dumb), and small dick, who is going to be cheated on by his girlfriend/wife with a black guy, big dick who thinks about sex 24/7, and no more, however, the game focuses on the wife's point of view, and that, perhaps, is where the problem is, since the game focuses on making the wife hang around the house while kord hangs around, BUT avoiding it all the time until the girl "corrupts" herself little by little.

In itself it is not a bad idea but since the dev is looking to add more female characters to this I think the ideal is to change the focus a little and better focus the point of view on the antagonist, that is, on kord as the protagonist whose The objective is to reduce the girl's love for her husband and corrupt her, this way it would make much more sense to add new girls that she can corrupt and all in a single point of view, Kord's.

It's just a suggestion, but I think it could be interesting this way, good luck to the dev.
I think that female POV and netori POV are fairly similar, I prefer female POV when there's no forced NTR because seeing their thought process is hot in my opinion. Either way, I've said that I plan on adding netori POV in the future.

there's no sound
May I ask what you mean by this?

Reactions: loikl

intlf

Dec 11, 2021
That would make it a netori game and not netorare anymore. As a netorare (henceforth NTR for short) enjoyer, I am certainly interested in seeing the female's POV over Kord's.

I am not interested in engaging in a long debate about the difference between all NTR variants, but I presume that netorare fans (such as myself) in general prefer seeing the female being corrupted/seduced and that is in essence "the stealing process". Evidently, you can see a lot of netorare games/VNs that let you go through the cuck's perspective to build up the tension and then unlock the female's POV, even in cases with multiple females.

I think that female POV and netori POV are fairly similar, ...
It is a huge difference in my opinion. I wouldn't care much about the thought process of a bull on how to steal a female, but it is surely necessary to have it as a context for the corruption. On the other hand, it is extremely enjoyable to see how the emotions of a female changes as she is corrupted.

Also, thanks a lot for the game, it is really great so far, definitely on top of my list.
I cannot say for sure about the future though, since Kord has a plan to pump and dump or destroying the MCs' family, which is a trope that is already too common. I would look forward to seeing something along the line of having an oblivious MC + gentle wife. Treading the thin line between cheating (or netorase) & NTR is always a joy to watch.

Keep up the good work.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That would make it a netori game and not netorare anymore. As a netorare (henceforth NTR for short) enjoyer, I am certainly interested in seeing the female's POV over Kord's.

I am not interested in engaging in a long debate about the difference between all NTR variants, but I presume that netorare fans (such as myself) in general prefer seeing the female being corrupted/seduced and that is in essence "the stealing process". Evidently, you can see a lot of netorare games/VNs that let you go through the cuck's perspective to build up the tension and then unlock the female's POV, even in cases with multiple females.
Thanks for telling me, I was VERY worried that you weren't going to enjoy the idea I proposed, like the rest of the "netorare fans".

Feb 7, 2018
For that to work, the wife would have to be AGAINST this. Point in fact, the wife would have to be HURT by it or negatively affected by the experience. Otherwise, if she is accepting or into it...what is that, if not just Harem?

But supposing that you are not against the spice of sexualizing the pain that reverse NTR would bring, sure, that'd be nice!

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Well idgaf about variation at all. Everyone's like "i need somethisng new" nah <removed> you need something done WELL. This game has potential don't make the homeboy try to reinvent the wheel if a games fetishes aren't for you go play a different a game bc there are fucking millions. Problem is not all of them are any good.