4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This was a good introduction to the game and I am really enjoying it so far. Will go into my list of new H games I am excited about.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ObliviousNTR

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
It's a decent game, but only because there aren't enough lewds yet, there's potential, and i'm liking it. Heroine is really hot (big tiddy twintails tsunderes are made for NTR), game is not difficult to progress, slutty wardrobe is something fun to look forward to and create more erotic scenarios. I personally don't mind the tropes, it matters more to me that the events and corruption are happening in a believable enough pace, which is the case so far.
Tbh i wish there was a hero pov too, but i recon it'd have nothing to show rn, because he's basically only home at night lol. And i think future hidden sex situations can still be done from female pov, except maybe for huh, voyeurism, but i don't know if that will be present in the game, so no commento.
Also, i loaded an old save in the current version, and didn't get the measurement bug, if it's of any help, i just skipped a few days then sent her a text message.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I just fixed the issue with the door not being clickable, Lily isn't even meant to send Lisa messages until after her second visit since that makes more sense logically, so that's fixed also. All links have been updated.

The error issue when sending Lily a message is almost definitely a python/renpy compatibility issue sort of problem based off of the inconsistency of reports, some/most not having the issue at all whilst a lot of the ones who had it managed to fix it with a new download and deletion of old versions.

Reactions: MikeOG

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
the bug possibility has something to do with clicking the phone before the lily event. i reloaded another save when i hadn't clicked on the phone and skipped towards the lily message and it worked fine.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Can't send measurements to Lily too, the game gives a error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the bug possibility has something to do with clicking the phone before the lily event. i reloaded another save when i hadn't clicked on the phone and skipped towards the lily message and it worked fine.
This worked, thanks.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I played the game from the beginning and it seems like it skipped the flashing scene for some reason, did I do something wrong?
Not sure how that could happen, the code during the entire prologue is very straightforward. I just checked the code and play tested it and there was no issue. Did it skip right from the Kord monologue to Lisa & Yuto's handjob scene?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes