RPGM Abandoned Life as a Servant [v0.3] [Nonkydan]

D

Deleted member 1317236

428804_sd.png

Overview:
I'm creating a game about a Demon Hunter's assistant. Don't let the name fool you, this is a sexual game. And there is no battle scene. (I don't think I'll add later.)
There are demons in this world. Of course there are demon hunters too. You are a demon hunter's servant and you're traveling with her. She hunts and you... you do some stuff.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-05
Release Date: 2019-12-04
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
I don't know much about RAR files. So I don't know if Mac, Android, iOS versions work. If you try these, please give me feedback.
Mac OS X: - -
Android / iOS: - -
2.png 3.png kapak 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
why is it that every single one of these "play as a servant/slave" games have a massive focus on feet? why do they always end up going together?

Shoddybee

Apr 22, 2018
I'll try it. Although there is a grammatical error from the first screenshot, and that kind of bugs me.

Edit: I see that the developer's first language isn't English, so I'll give them some leeway.

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Hi there! I just played your first version and decided to become your first patron ;)

I liked the playful mood during the first playable minutes, so keep up the nice work!

So, the foot fetish and humiliation sounds intruiging, what other fetishes do you have planned for the near future?

Greetings

B

D

Deleted member 1317236

Kink-shaming?
MC is not literally submissive at the moment. In every update, he will accept his nature little by little. When he accepts his nature completely, maybe I'll add a scene for it.
Hi there! I just played your first version and decided to become your first patron ;)

I liked the playful mood during the first playable minutes, so keep up the nice work!

So, the foot fetish and humiliation sounds intruiging, what other fetishes do you have planned for the near future?

Greetings

B
Thank you :love: If you have a special request, let me know that. I'm not sure about the next version's fetish right now.
Looks good.
I'd hope you continue with foot fetish focus since it's such a rare gem even though you said you'll go a different route.
I'll keep it in mind. Thank you for feedback. (y)