RPGM Abandoned Life as a Servant [v0.3] [Nonkydan]

itsayoungslave

Oct 30, 2019
i really like the start. this last town, was really big for that little interaction. if you are not intending to do ALOT in this town i would argue that you shouldnt use your time building huge towns and cut short on the interactions and scenes. i think you could use your time better. the feeling of not beeing able to go into the most doors and roam kind of freely exploring the world really takes away the feeling a game like this should translate(also in the first town) if you are planning to add a lot to this town then you can dismiss that :)

i think it would be awesome to discover the world through her guidance and interact with different girls while she is out there hunting demons. you could do different fetishes for different girls you meet on your way. (if you care for suggestions on that end. i really like shoe/feet/ass stuff.)

fun scenario in my head when playing this:
new town and you meet a new girl. she forces you to perfom her fetish on you. you either comply and satisfy her or you are not able to satisfy her(through playerchoices) . if you dont satisfy her, she captures you and your mistress has to free you. your mistress is mad at you and punishes you somehow. (just a random rough idea i had)

these are just my thinkings on the game. i really like it and just take my thoughts as critique to help make it better.

D

Deleted member 1317236

i really like the start. this last town, was really big for that little interaction. if you are not intending to do ALOT in this town i would argue that you shouldnt use your time building huge towns and cut short on the interactions and scenes. i think you could use your time better. the feeling of not beeing able to go into the most doors and roam kind of freely exploring the world really takes away the feeling a game like this should translate(also in the first town) if you are planning to add a lot to this town then you can dismiss that :)
Thank you for feedback. I make cities big because I want them to be realistic. Also, if I have enough patrons when I finish this game, I will make different games in the same universe. So I will probably use these cities again for different stories.

fun scenario in my head when playing this:
new town and you meet a new girl. she forces you to perfom her fetish on you. you either comply and satisfy her or you are not able to satisfy her(through playerchoices) . if you dont satisfy her, she captures you and your mistress has to free you. your mistress is mad at you and punishes you somehow. (just a random rough idea i had)
Alice Jackson is not MC's mistress. She doesn't know about MC's fetishes as well. For now, of course.

• Love
Reactions: ErcnardSieghart
D

Deleted member 1317236

So far an awesome game! Love the foot and pet play stuff and can't wait to see more content alike, any heads up on the next update btw?
I had plans about different fetishes in each version, but I think you guys love feet than other fetishes, like me. So I will add foot stuff to each version. The next version will contain piss drinking and foot fetish scenes.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
New version doesn't work, girl asks you to follow her while in her house, then nothing happens. She stops moving and I can't do anything, can't even move.

D

Deleted member 1317236

New version doesn't work, girl asks you to follow her while in her house, then nothing happens. She stops moving and I can't do anything, can't even move.
There are people who finished the v0.3 without problems. Maybe it's about your platform. What platform do you use? And is it that scene you mentioned?
Adsız.png

D

Deleted member 1317236

Yeah, that's the scene, cleaned the two rooms then froze when she told me to follow her. Using Windows.
Thank you for feedback. There is a bug in that frame. I don't know why. I'll fix it for the next version, for now, just click the one of the other two.
Adsız.png