RPGM Abandoned Life as a Servant [v0.3] [Nonkydan]

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
MC is not literally submissive at the moment. In every update, he will accept his nature little by little. When he accepts his nature completely, maybe I'll add a scene for it.

Thank you :love: If you have a special request, let me know that. I'm not sure about the next version's fetish right now.

I'll keep it in mind. Thank you for feedback. (y)
You mean there will be a scene to kink-shame MC's submissive kink?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Seems interesting, if unpolished. I hope for a longer and maybe more oppresive scenes in the future. I like the initial idea though and the open world with different kinds of demons is a good excuse for the wildest kinks possible. On a side note, playing the game reminded me of "The Witchfinder General" movie and a little bit of "Peniban Quest".

Since there aren't going to be any fights in the game (which is good imo), then maybe instead have MC be used by the Demon Huntress sometimes as a bait or "unwilling" victim of some demons to put him in a humiliating situations of various kinds? I'm writing this as there could be a gameplay mechanics involved there, like special skills to get through some tortures (unlock scenes perhaps?) or special skills to be a better bait and servant, etc.

D

Deleted member 1317236

Please support this developer by donating your money to his patreon ?
I'm sorry if it sounds cocky.
Since there aren't going to be any fights in the game (which is good imo), then maybe instead have MC be used by the Demon Huntress sometimes as a bait or "unwilling" victim of some demons to put him in a humiliating situations of various kinds? I'm writing this as there could be a gameplay mechanics involved there, like special skills to get through some tortures (unlock scenes perhaps?) or special skills to be a better bait and servant, etc.
Actually I'm still learning RPGM, and I don't know if I can add skill mechanics yet. But I'll think about it.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
While i am not a real foot fetish fan (aldo its is leagues better then more gross acts: i'm looking at you scat and pee!) i will keep an eye on it. Femdom is a bit of a weird thing for me, but thats because i like the turn-about play of being dommed at the start and then becoming the dominant one later on.

When more fetishes and thus content comes, i will revisit it to see if i like where it is going, untill then, good luck, and keep going your own way (dont let either mine or anyone else comments refrain you from making something YOU enjoy playing and making.)

D

Deleted member 1317236

0.1.5 is released. This is a minor update. I changed the old pictures and added 4 new ones. Also there are 2 new scenes and a new map.

• Love
Reactions: ErcnardSieghart

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Hey, I think maybe next update you could keep the foot fetish theme and maybe throw in some ass stuff too? Like facesitting, ass kissing, ass sniffing, etc.