• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
What time do you have to show up at the maid job? No matter what time I try he wont answer the door

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
The current version is version 1.31. This is the complete and latest version of the game.

so game is finished? you should post a 'completed' tag then

SvetlanS

Jan 11, 2021
Before updating please add an escape button in menu. In case of a dead end I would like to exit the loop. )

sonomazone

Jan 10, 2019
I know I haven't said it, but great game!

Was it planned that in midday the time jumps over 2 hours? If it helps, I am attaching 2 screenshots. One is outside the university, and the other after clicking to enter the university. Time from 12:55 to 3:00. This happens even at the beach if you lay down, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlueyW

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, do I see it right that, if you tell Rion too often, that you don't have time for a date, he is just gone from the game?

tappitytaptap

Apr 11, 2021
I know I haven't said it, but great game!

Was it planned that in midday the time jumps over 2 hours? If it helps, I am attaching 2 screenshots. One is outside the university, and the other after clicking to enter the university. Time from 12:55 to 3:00. This happens even at the beach if you lay down, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a 5 minute gap. From 1255 to 1300. It uses a 24hr clock. It's not a bug.

Reactions: BlueyW
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes