• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Perhaps different clothing options that provide unique bonuses?

So, instead of just jeans and a casual shirt, maybe offer options for everyday wear like:

Skirt and sexy blouse (+ to looks and desire)
Cosplay outfit / Silly outfit (+ to morale and looks)
Leather Mini skirt + sexy top (+ to looks, reputation, desire)

Plus, different kinds of everyday shoes, etc. Different stockings (like fishnet stockings)

And then offer club wear that offers unique perks.

Other ideas include:

A Bike - faster transportation in the city

A Motorbike - faster transportation in the city, but also to beach and museum

A better place to live - in different parts of the city.

A game system (bigger increases in morale, must have a tv)

Maybe allow the character to eat at a nice restaurant?

Textbooks that allow the character to study at home and raise stats that way, instead of library.

On another topic, any advise on how to raise self defense?

I go to the gym, and when I train self defense, that stat does not increase. I just lose hygiene and energy.

Thanks
The idea with more clothing options is great, BUT it would definitely have to come with matching pics/vids. I have no idea about creating such a game, but I doubt that it will not get far too complicated. Gamewise it would totally make sense, especially when going clubbing, that our beloved heroine puts on sexier outfits with different results when dancing and flirting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing is clear, living in Amsterdam without a bike seems like living in space without a laser gun. I mean, everybody knows that dutch people got bikes. Gamewise again it would totally make sense
. Talking about Amsterdam, which beach is it actually that the game refers to? Maybe BurningSun should switch to Barcelona? By the way

Last edited:

sissybxtch

Sep 28, 2019
theres a scene in the gym where i can't click anywhere to go to the next scene when i get approached by the guy? help pls

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
BurningSun
LOVE this. Now I understand implementing it in a game might become complicated quickfast.
However this would really add to the repeat events around the city imo and frankly...that would be so HOT.

Also as an addendum, the events could start with people commenting on how Lizzy is such a slut for wearing skimpy clothes, nipples showing through etc. And in addition normal events could be spiced with people reacting with comments when she is an exhibitionist slut. So many possibilities :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
BurningSun
LOVE this. Now I understand implementing it in a game might become complicated quickfast.
However this would really add to the repeat events around the city imo and frankly...that would be so HOT.

Also as an addendum, the events could start with people commenting on how Lizzy is such a slut for wearing skimpy clothes, nipples showing through etc. And in addition normal events could be spiced with people reacting with comments when she is an exhibitionist slut. So many possibilities :p
Especially because there is quite some material around that could be used. BurningSun, we've got an idea here :)

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
When people talk about Paris, is it going to be a location that you can travel to from Amsterdam or a location that replace Amsterdam?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
the game where sexy things happen around you, but never exactly to you?
Paying rent requires a job. Having a job gives you dignity. Dignity makes you snooty and doesn't allow you to really choose smutty interactions. Eventually the rent increases past your pay, although I never got thrown out...I would have loved to move someplace cheaper. You're also pretty much locked into a job class from the start because of how payments are structured. Brilliant. I would call my time with this game a total waste. There's plenty awful and non sexy in my life already--why would I want to live that? (game wise) 0/10. Dev was sick when they talked about "pick up and play" at game dev school.
Having a job doesn't require dignity at all, it requires low reputation though. And looks. In my last playthrough I was working in the library. The rent never once went above my pay, it's even easier with the newest update because the pay has actually been buffed. As soon as you get enough money to spare you should go to the mall and do your hair and nails, that gives 10 base looks for 15-20 days, keep buying make up and stuff when you run out.

If you really want to jump into sex straight away you can just get a loan, tell them you can't pay it and the option to whore yourself out will be unlocked. You basically become rich after that.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
And where am I getting a loan from? No banks on my map! It is not immediately obvious how to play. Point still stands.
Well, it's kind of a life simulator, so makes sense that the instruction manual would be a little lacking.

Anyway, when it's available, the entrance area has a bulletin board you can check for flyers. That opens up the gym, loan shark, and a few other places. Loan shark, if you do not pay, is one of the prostitution paths. There are many others though, that's just the easy one.

Most questions have been answered at one point or another here, so search function might open up some really good mini-guides on how to overcome challenges.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
But It's not a real life simulator. It's Confuse-A-Cat. It's like doing a college level paper about the habits of vampires. Some vampires are afraid of sunlight. Some are afraid of crosses. Some can't eat garlic. Are we talking about twilight vampires or are we talking about original vampires? Are we including psychic vampires? Are we talking about real life vampires like Vlad the Impaler? If it wasn't so awful and weird there would be much less to talk about. It's a deluded imaginary life simulator, deluded about real facts about ways people live and real economies work, thus: the instruction manual shouldn't be lacking. In such a world where beauty would be so treasured, there wouldn't be heavy competition? There wouldn't be other places to live? Things like maps and gyms aren't listed on maps? Working out doesn't increase my beauty? Intelligence doesn't give me an edge? I can't choose to not be a prude? Or I can only sometimes choose to be not a prude? I can't drink at the bar because I smell bad, and the people in the bar don't get to know me? I can't re-read books for more insight? Or I can only re-read them for so long? I'm supposed to suspend disbelief, go to a website and use a search and maybe something relevant will come up?
Thx I had a real laugh reading this. The mind that can produce such a post is interesting..
I'm sorta confused tho; you want realism but want to go to a bar all smelly and no1 should care?

My $0.02 for you. I challenge you to find a better life sim out there. Or how about you go and create a better game since you seem so knowledgeable? Have you even ever created anything yourself? Know how hard work it is? When you create something even close to the masterpiece BurningSun has done, please get back to us. Bottom line, don't be a hater :)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Perhaps different clothing options that provide unique bonuses?

So, instead of just jeans and a casual shirt, maybe offer options for everyday wear like:

Skirt and sexy blouse (+ to looks and desire)
Cosplay outfit / Silly outfit (+ to morale and looks)
Leather Mini skirt + sexy top (+ to looks, reputation, desire)

Plus, different kinds of everyday shoes, etc. Different stockings (like fishnet stockings)

And then offer club wear that offers unique perks.

Other ideas include:

A Bike - faster transportation in the city

A Motorbike - faster transportation in the city, but also to beach and museum

A better place to live - in different parts of the city.

A game system (bigger increases in morale, must have a tv)

Maybe allow the character to eat at a nice restaurant?

Textbooks that allow the character to study at home and raise stats that way, instead of library.

On another topic, any advise on how to raise self defense?

I go to the gym, and when I train self defense, that stat does not increase. I just lose hygiene and energy.

Thanks
Some nice ideas. I like the bike the most and am already working on it :D
Motorbike is not going to happen sorry
Better place to live will happen, but it will sort of be the end of the game at some point. For now Lizzy is bound to stay with Henry :D
A game system. Okay, will add this one as well.
yeah need to add restaurant, but then what is the use? Health and Morale boost maybe? Guess the food system would need implementing, but then it becomes a drag easily. Hmm thinking about it.
Textbooks I'll skip, but a bookshop with stuff is a nice idea, so will add that.

Yeah the SelfD variable and the Selfd variable are screwing this up atm. I've fixed it for the next version V0.8.7.2.
Hi,can someone please give me the list of possible endings in the game?I can`t figure out how to get some of them.
A complete list? Ermm well I don't really like to do that, but there are 10 in total. And a few have 2 different endings. When the game ends, it mentions which ending it is, so you should be able to figure out how many you are missing. let me know which ones. Also I'm sure all of them have been talked about already in the thread. Have you done a search for it yet?
The idea with more clothing options is great, BUT it would definitely have to come with matching pics/vids. I have no idea about creating such a game, but I doubt that it will not get far too complicated. Gamewise it would totally make sense, especially when going clubbing, that our beloved heroine puts on sexier outfits with different results when dancing and flirting.

One thing is clear, living in Amsterdam without a bike seems like living in space without a laser gun. I mean, everybody knows that dutch people got bikes. Gamewise again it would totally make sense
. Talking about Amsterdam, which beach is it actually that the game refers to? Maybe BurningSun should switch to Barcelona? By the way
The clothing is a fun idea, but a horrible horrible task to implement.
1st of all a clothing system needs to be added, where the player can choose what to wear. This in itself is already a decent amount of coding, but nothing to crazy.
2nd all the events in game need to be adjusted. Maybe not all, but a lot of them. And all the events in the game already have different triggering options and different choosing options. More options on more options, creates a tremendous number of additional options.... which I do not have time for I'm afraid.
3rd issue is that all those options need to take into account the right clothing combinations. What happens if Lizzy is wearing a slutty T-shirt, but a proper pair of pants? Do the men still approach her or not? Or only a little bit? What about the other way around? Or what if she is wearing slutty stocking but normal clothes? Etc etc. So the clothing system, must have some sort of point system..etc etc. It sounds easy perhaps, but what you are suggesting is an absolute monster to implement when already so far into the game. So I'm sorry, but I can't get this done.

Now regarding the beach. The bus takes about 1 hour (it is a little short but still possible) and is going directly towards the North Sea. So the beach is somewhere near Bloemendaal. So no moving to Barcelona needed lol.

Paris is the best idea to add as a city and you'll see why once it is available. :D 2020 it will be out... That is what I am aiming for. A sneak peek will come for sure. Promised!
theres a scene in the gym where i can't click anywhere to go to the next scene when i get approached by the guy? help pls
sissybxtch, I'd like to help. Got a save? Send it me and I can check what is wrong and fix it for you and everyone else! :D Please make sure you are using the latest version though! V0.8.7.1.
BurningSun

Too many in fact :D
Missing part of this games is the npc there are no npc to interact with at home pub etc.
I fully agree and this is something I am working on behind the scenes. Check the icon folder and you'll see some unused icons :)
When people talk about Paris, is it going to be a location that you can travel to from Amsterdam or a location that replace Amsterdam?
At the moment I've got no plans for it to be possible for Lizzy to travel to and from one another. This could change at a later stage though.
Tried out both and the church seems to only appear on sunday mornings? yoga though does seem to be reliable enough to spam for a few days
Yes. Church is indeed not working properly. Got it fixed for the next version V0.8.7.2. Thanks for letting me know!
I just got another Faoud random encounter again without actually meeting Faoud first. Could you check the flower shop job line? This was present since 8.6. Meeting Mo in flower shop triggers Faoud random encounters.
Bollocks! I thought I had squashed that one. /sigh
I'll look into it and thank you for letting me know.
I'm surprised that there's no mobile version of this game.
Me too! :O

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
How does being intimately washed by a girl in the shower not increase Lizzie's desire stat? It just goes straight to orgasm in the if you "ignore her hands".

Reactions: ubermak

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How does being intimately washed by a girl in the shower not increase Lizzie's desire stat? It just goes straight to orgasm in the if you "ignore her hands".
Good point. Adjusted for the next release. It will now increase the Desire stat by 15.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: goddlike

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Hey, thank you for the nice game! Gug found: After Protagonist go with random guy after the club and she offer him bj because she is still virgine, there is no way to return of any location. Just are red link and nothing more.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes