BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
wtf is this also related to the freestyle dancing ?
Yeah it is, the event is only triggered if Lizzy's dancing skills are high enough. It ends up in the guy inviting her to a hotel and all sorts of stuff could happen, but that part got cut for a reason really. It should get into the 2nd part of In Da Club that comes out later this year.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
For people who are unable to see the supposed BJ scene:

snip

(How the hell we're supposed to know this without looking at the code?)
Why would you need to know it? It is supposed to be a scene that only pops once in a while. When new scenes are added, more variety is created, but if every scene pops every night, boy what fun is that? A lot more scenes to come in the next update btw.

Anyway, next time please use spoilers when revealing stuff like this in any game thread. Some people don't want to know. I myself for example am one of those persons who likes to get surprised even after the so-and-so-many-eth play through.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: PEPEP

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Why would you need to know it?
How about curiosity? People have been asking about it and I thought it was something needed to be done in order to progress in that story. How the hell am I supposed to know if it's just a random scene or not?

Oh and don't worry, this is the last time I'm posting in this thread.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
BurningSun
Ok so, I did start a new playthrough and definitelly without cheating this time but my Lizzy still does coke after being licked.

And I found a few other things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun
Ok so, I did start a new playthrough and definitelly without cheating this time but my Lizzy still does coke after being licked.

And I found a few other things.
Hey Xill,

Ouch... you are correct on 1, 2, 4 & 5. Especially the 1st and the 2nd hurt. The first cuz I did all kinds of checks, but forgot 1 stupid little thing. Grrrr and the 2nd as that is pretty game ruining bug, so I need to release V0.8.7.2 in order to fix that. Meh.

All 4 will be fixed in the next version which maybe comes out tonight otherwise tomorrow night.

regarding no 3 - Henry - I am aware of this one, so basically you are right about this one too lol. I'm not sure yet how to tackle this one at this point. Need to invest some time in to figuring out how to trigger the event differently.

Thanks a lot Xill - again - for taking the time to come and write this up!
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How about curiosity? People have been asking about it and I thought it was something needed to be done in order to progress in that story. How the hell am I supposed to know if it's just a random scene or not?

Oh and don't worry, this is the last time I'm posting in this thread.
Wow, talk about a short fuse, or long toes or other stuff like that lol. I don't recall telling you off or anything like that.

Anyway, if I offended you in any way good sir/miss/madam, my apologies.

I'm not worried in the slightest by the way.

Have a great day
BurningSun

Edit: btw thanks for putting it in a spoiler!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun I think what thotwheelz meant was that the blue link became a red link. Going home with the guy, telling him you're a virgin, refusing to have sex, then refusing the blowjob leads to the following scene.

Aha! Yeah you are right. Just quickly checked it and indeed it is missing a 'set variable' which is why it shows ClubPickup rather then one of the three city areas.
Fixed it for the next version.

Ty VictorHayes & thotwheelz :D

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hey Xill,

Ouch... you are correct on 1, 2, 4 & 5. Especially the 1st and the 2nd hurt. The first cuz I did all kinds of checks, but forgot 1 stupid little thing. Grrrr and the 2nd as that is pretty game ruining bug, so I need to release V0.8.7.2 in order to fix that. Meh.

All 4 will be fixed in the next version which maybe comes out tonight otherwise tomorrow night.

regarding no 3 - Henry - I am aware of this one, so basically you are right about this one too lol. I'm not sure yet how to tackle this one at this point. Need to invest some time in to figuring out how to trigger the event differently.

Thanks a lot Xill - again - for taking the time to come and write this up!
BurningSun
No worries, this is one of my fav games on this site so happy to help!

I got Raul (in out of toilets 9999 times and it triggered) but I can't work at the strip or dance club. Anyone know how to gain that?
You gotta take pole dancing lessons in the dancing school. You can't work at the dance club yet.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
That's not it. It seems I can only work Thursdays as Fridays and Saturdays I can go into the strip club but don't have the option to work.
You can only work there on Thursday and Sunday. If you can't work there and it is one of those days, wait till the next one and you should be able to go to work. If not, please send me your savefile so I can take a look at all the variables and figure out what is wrong.

Cheers
BurningSun

thotwheelz

Sep 21, 2019
Hey thotwheelz,

What do you mean exactly with the option being undefined? Sorry for being daft!

Gl
BurningSun
I glanced at it thinking of it as a variable, not as a passage. Instead of a blue text leading to the next passage after, there is red text that says "ClubPickup" and after clicking it, it leads to a page that says "The passage ClubPickup does not exist"

Reactions: BurningSun

Kcaamkarma

Jun 17, 2018
First of all thank you for a very nice game. Spent hour on diff paths. Flower Girl, cleaning, Photoshoot.

But don't know if it is just me. I use an old save game v 0.8.6.3 and I can't unluck the Raul after the update. Passed the Photoshoot and Danny ended it and when he had found a new girl after x video's so no job. Got the cleaning job, as the Flower shop didn't want to hire me do to high reputation/fame. I had made my first encounter with Raul doing the photojob.. But as you have told you reset the Raul encounter with v08.7.0 but now after weeks at the cleaning job - moved on to Sandra's company (quit the job just be for the last ending) and a ton of visit to the club all the possible days I have still not found him.? Do i need to have weed desider, alv desider or...? They are at the moment at most lvl 2. Don't like the bad mornings so tend to get it reduced at the Healthclinc if I pass lvl 3. Also Cum not higher than lvl 2.

At the moment I have around 25k money need something to buy so new shops (I have it all..) would be cool.
Even that I don't have a "job" - have walk the streets but want my Lizzy to be a dancer. So Raul would be nice :)

Which leads me to my next problem. With hair, nails, no more tan (Max). fuld makeup, nail polish, lipstick etc. all the cloths it seems the Looks is stock at 70ish. I can at toilets get it to 100 with Touch up hair and Makeup... But it doesn't seems to be anyways to get looks higher without the toilet..

It would be nice with a tattoo and piercing shop. And would fit the environment that Lizzy are in - the tats and piercing could add to Looks. Perhaps a Plastic surgery to get bigger boobs, ass whatever. As we can have a Lizzy at 0 Intellect - so Bimboslut! or at 100 Intellect where we could get a with the "right persons/friends" from a brothel worker to -mother eg through the red light district.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
For people who are unable to see the supposed BJ scene:
Well thank you for this post. This is exactly what I was expecting from the creator after SO many people had trouble with it. Reason I had so much trouble is that I only worked thursdays and always finished up before 22.

Interesting enough, I did some serious work to get it triggered. The event is super RARE. Note I was expecting the event to be with Marko, it's not, It's just a random dude. Saying that, if its not with Marko then why does his happiness with you matter? Last I checked it was common for dudes to ask for a BJ, and not common to ask to eat the stripper out. Saying that the get cunnilingus scene is really common but the BJ scene is probably a 1/40 if not more that only happen one day a week really late at night when generally your shift should be over with. This scene needs work IMO.

IMO BurningSun if it were me this is what I would do. I like the progression that Marko's forces on you, so at some point he should force a BJ and then eventually sex if the player uses their coke, or gives a customer a BJ. At some point Markos might even try to pimp you out. Saying that what about this random BJ event? I would change it. I would use it as a triggar to a progression for Markos corruption over you. I would remove the day and timer limiter and increase it's frequency. Also give it a unique text so that the player knows that this is a special event the first time and that there will be consequences. I think that makes in interesting progression and corruption. Obviously do whatever feels right to you, if you wanted to mark Markos not a bad guy that's fine too, this is just an option.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I glanced at it thinking of it as a variable, not as a passage. Instead of a blue text leading to the next passage after, there is red text that says "ClubPickup" and after clicking it, it leads to a page that says "The passage ClubPickup does not exist"
Hey thotwheelz,

yeah got it thanks. Is fixed for the next version.
First of all thank you for a very nice game. Spent hour on diff paths. Flower Girl, cleaning, Photoshoot.

But don't know if it is just me. I use an old save game v 0.8.6.3 and I can't unluck the Raul after the update. Passed the Photoshoot and Danny ended it and when he had found a new girl after x video's so no job. Got the cleaning job, as the Flower shop didn't want to hire me do to high reputation/fame. I had made my first encounter with Raul doing the photojob.. But as you have told you reset the Raul encounter with v08.7.0 but now after weeks at the cleaning job - moved on to Sandra's company (quit the job just be for the last ending) and a ton of visit to the club all the possible days I have still not found him.? Do i need to have weed desider, alv desider or...? They are at the moment at most lvl 2. Don't like the bad mornings so tend to get it reduced at the Healthclinc if I pass lvl 3. Also Cum not higher than lvl 2.

At the moment I have around 25k money need something to buy so new shops (I have it all..) would be cool.
Even that I don't have a "job" - have walk the streets but want my Lizzy to be a dancer. So Raul would be nice :)

Which leads me to my next problem. With hair, nails, no more tan (Max). fuld makeup, nail polish, lipstick etc. all the cloths it seems the Looks is stock at 70ish. I can at toilets get it to 100 with Touch up hair and Makeup... But it doesn't seems to be anyways to get looks higher without the toilet..

It would be nice with a tattoo and piercing shop. And would fit the environment that Lizzy are in - the tats and piercing could add to Looks. Perhaps a Plastic surgery to get bigger boobs, ass whatever. As we can have a Lizzy at 0 Intellect - so Bimboslut! or at 100 Intellect where we could get a with the "right persons/friends" from a brothel worker to -mother eg through the red light district.
Hey Kcaamkarma,

Thank you for you post. I'll try and reply to your points below.
Nothing changed in how to meet Raul. It has the same chance as it did in the previous version. All I did was reset it. Actually it is reset the moment you press the Update me button. When you press it, all the new variables are loaded into the game and all new events can then actually trigger without an issue. Anyway, it had to be reset in order to make everything work properly. Sorry for that, but there was no other way really.

If you are having issues triggering the event, check your Looks. It needs to be above 35, otherwise it won't trigger. This check was present in the previous version as well. This is the ONLY stat that is checked for the encounter, apart from the RAUL-check.

I've had several savegames sent to me of people claiming they could not get it triggered, but I was able to trigger all of them within 10-20 tries max. If you still can't trigger it, please send me your save game and I will check it for you.

Yeah.. some more stuff to buy... but what? What can Lizzy buy, that is actually having an impact on the game? It is not easy to come up with stuff, without making it too tedious. More is coming, like a laptop, webcam and more, but if you have any ideas, let me know :D

All the jewelry + scrubs, tan, nails and hair etc. should get Lizzy up to 53 BaseLooks. 25 Makeup makes a total of 78. Tats and piercings could be argued that they make a girl look less pretty, but apart from that, I got other plans for those. I'm not too keen on implementing plastic surgery, but it could be an idea at a later stage sure.

Most stuff is playable when Lizzy has 50 Looks in total. There are a few instances however where Looks are checked and 70 or more is needed in a few events, or I should say to trigger certain options in a few events.

The workings of Makeup needs to be tweaked still. But it is a work in progress... meh
this game cant cheat? work but alway lack of money
When working try and make sure to have Morale of 70 or more. If you have Morale of 90 or higher, the pay is increased.
Well thank you for this post. This is exactly what I was expecting from the creator after SO many people had trouble with it. Reason I had so much trouble is that I only worked thursdays and always finished up before 22.

Interesting enough, I did some serious work to get it triggered. The event is super RARE. Note I was expecting the event to be with Marko, it's not, It's just a random dude. Saying that, if its not with Marko then why does his happiness with you matter? Last I checked it was common for dudes to ask for a BJ, and not common to ask to eat the stripper out. Saying that the get cunnilingus scene is really common but the BJ scene is probably a 1/40 if not more that only happen one day a week really late at night when generally your shift should be over with. This scene needs work IMO.

IMO BurningSun if it were me this is what I would do. I like the progression that Marko's forces on you, so at some point he should force a BJ and then eventually sex if the player uses their coke, or gives a customer a BJ. At some point Markos might even try to pimp you out. Saying that what about this random BJ event? I would change it. I would use it as a triggar to a progression for Markos corruption over you. I would remove the day and timer limiter and increase it's frequency. Also give it a unique text so that the player knows that this is a special event the first time and that there will be consequences. I think that makes in interesting progression and corruption. Obviously do whatever feels right to you, if you wanted to mark Markos not a bad guy that's fine too, this is just an option.
There were I dunno about 10 people having trouble triggering a specific scene, or at least that I know about. There are hundreds of scenes in the game and this particular scene is imo not game breaking if a few were having issues triggering it. Besides, the new version had been out for like 2 days. If you expect me to reveal how to get all new content in a detailed description within 2 or 3 days of release, you've got another thing coming :D

I don't like to do that. In a months time, sure. But not so quick. Sorry.

Moving on... I like what you are saying in your second part. And the reason is that I've got this planned already just the way you are suggesting it haha. The BJ scene will be repeatable in the future, but the first time will indeed be a trigger to unlock more naughty content and it will be a unique event.
You may not have noticed it, but I did the exact same thing with the requests. ONLY if Lizzy encounters the request where people ask her to take off her panties and only if she does so, the job progresses and Marko will demand from her to always take off her panties.

The event can only trigger on Thursday and only before 23h. I guess it triggers a little easier then the BJ scene lol.

Anyway, when In Da Club part 2 gets released this event will be the trigger to unlock a lot more content and cocaine and shit! :O
I cant download :( All server says "error" when the download start
Seems to work now, for me at least.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: XJ347

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah.. some more stuff to buy... but what? What can Lizzy buy, that is actually having an impact on the game? It is not easy to come up with stuff, without making it too tedious. More is coming, like a laptop, webcam and more, but if you have any ideas, let me know :D
Perhaps different clothing options that provide unique bonuses?

So, instead of just jeans and a casual shirt, maybe offer options for everyday wear like:

Skirt and sexy blouse (+ to looks and desire)
Cosplay outfit / Silly outfit (+ to morale and looks)
Leather Mini skirt + sexy top (+ to looks, reputation, desire)

Plus, different kinds of everyday shoes, etc. Different stockings (like fishnet stockings)

And then offer club wear that offers unique perks.

Other ideas include:

A Bike - faster transportation in the city

A Motorbike - faster transportation in the city, but also to beach and museum

A better place to live - in different parts of the city.

A game system (bigger increases in morale, must have a tv)

Maybe allow the character to eat at a nice restaurant?

Textbooks that allow the character to study at home and raise stats that way, instead of library.

On another topic, any advise on how to raise self defense?

I go to the gym, and when I train self defense, that stat does not increase. I just lose hygiene and energy.

Thanks

Reactions: ray3dave
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes