Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Are you sure you have make-up? It might be set at 0. You can get make up from the mall, but you need to unlock it first. Also, you can buy nail polish and lipstick from the local shop and they're pretty cheap by themselves, just use a few of those.

Make sure for the first few times to walk to your job instead of taking a bus, it can save you money. And if you're lucky you can even find some money on the street.

Reactions: PinkBishop

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Abaddon0 - So, your "looks" is at "0", you need "+20" to go to your First day of work, and Your saying you need to spend a few hundred $$$$ ,to go to a job that nets you $40 a Day . . . . There's something very wrong here ???!!

Then you wonder why people are having problems in the game to pay there rent o_O!

Oh, BTW, I clicked "Apply Make-up" just before leaving flat, "Looks" didn't change !, (and if you scroll over the "make-up" in inventory, it reads "Make-up +20 Looks", but it didn't add anything to "Looks", never-mind +20 !

Or, is what your really saying, is you shouldn't look for a job right away, and instead, spend all your money getting your "looks" up, for a job you don't have yet, and won't have the $$ to pay the rent for your 1st week ?! . . . . That sounds like a splendid start of your new life ! ?
Hey,

It only works if you have any, it should show 'x 10' or 'x 4' at the bottom right of the icon in the inventory screen. When you run out of it, a message will pop up saying you've run out of makeup or lipstick after you've clicked on 'Apply your makeup'. If I remember correctly, you have a limited amount of makeup at the beginning of the game and then you have to buy some.

Nail polish is +3, Lipstick +2 and perfume (can buy at the makeup store at the mail) increases your base Looks by +2.

I would recommend getting a loan with the loanshark when it's available. If you go and see him after the money is due and don't pay it back both times, you can access the prostitution options 'Walk the streets' and 'look for work' for some extra cash.

I think the limit is around $800 with the landlord. If you owe any higher, its game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkBishop

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Abaddon0 - So, your "looks" is at "0", you need "+20" to go to your First day of work, and Your saying you need to spend a few hundred $$$$ ,to go to a job that nets you $40 a Day . . . . There's something very wrong here ???!!

Then you wonder why people are having problems in the game to pay there rent o_O!

Oh, BTW, I clicked "Apply Make-up" just before leaving flat, "Looks" didn't change !, (and if you scroll over the "make-up" in inventory, it reads "Make-up +20 Looks", but it didn't add anything to "Looks", never-mind +20 !

Or, is what your really saying, is you shouldn't look for a job right away, and instead, spend all your money getting your "looks" up, for a job you don't have yet, and won't have the $$ to pay the rent for your 1st week ?! . . . . That sounds like a splendid start of your new life ! ?
It's been a while since I played this, so take this with a grain of salt - this loophole might not be there anymore.

I ran into the same issue for a while when playing (could not get enough money to pay bills and buy makeup, always bad end before anything interesting), but I found that if you go to a bathroom while out and about, you can "Touch up" your makeup, and add a couple of points to your beauty. The weird thing is - you can do this without owning any makeup. But, you'll need to do it a bunch of times to get the desired look. It does cost you time.

Like I said, it's been a loooong time since playing this, so no idea if this loophole is still in place, but it was the one thing I did that allowed me to get past early game bad ends.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious, The French Maids Dress, is that outfit connected to the housecleaning job? If so, do you get an offer to purchase it , or is it "put" to you to wear it for a particular level/rank of the job? and does that get you into sexual interactions/encounters at the jobs ?
I found at this version(v0.8.6.3), you can get the "cleaning" job , with out needing the high level of your "looks" stat, that you need for all the other jobs, at the beginning ! The only, major, problem with it is keeping your "Moral" stat HIGH, to enable getting the Good money !

( PS - Is there any "Guide" around showing the "levels" of the different jobs, & their respective "Sexual" interactions/encounters ? )

To my previous post: Yes, I had make-up (x5) in her inventory, that's where , when I scrolled over it , it showed the "+20 to Looks stat", but every time I clicked the "Apply Make-up", nothing really happened, even though the following comment said " Make-up was applied" ! The Make-up in the Inventory didn't decrease ! I even went to the "Beauty Salon" and got the make-up applied there, got the same result, so there must be a "bug" in there somewhere ?!

This game is very similar to : Girl Life (excepting the family support) & Fresh Start(the way to "pay" your rent to landlord, among other stuff ;) ) Two really good games of this genre (really miss Fresh Start).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Проект мертв ???
[/QUO

Hast du einen der vorherigen Beiträge gelesen? . . . . Mach das zuerst. . . . . . Dann haben Sie Ihre Antwort . . . . . aka

Вы читали какие-либо из предыдущих постов? .... Сначала сделайте это ...... Тогда вы получите свой ответ

:).

Last edited:

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
So one asks whether the game is dead and the other one says
If you would read the answers above you
You would have your answer

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hello again. This post concerns "Glory-Holes .
I know(or fairly sure) I read somewhere among these 99 pages of posts that there are 3 locations where these "glory-holes" can be found :

1 - the "Club" is one location. Since you need fairly high stats(+15 Fitness, +35 Looks), plus the Dress & Pumps, you won't be going there too early in the game :rolleyes: !

2 - The Pub, in city center is another - Not sure "when" or "how" it is triggered ? This one would be handy, cause it's near by home, but don't know what triggers it's appearance at this location?

3 - Public Toilets, I think was another location, possibly the ones in the Park ? (seems to be a "common" location in other similar games). Again, not sure, "when or how" to trigger, if these locations are correct? Besides, it would "fit", to have them here, with all that happens at that Park, it would just be "natural" :p !

Any help here, like , are the locations correct ? What is needed to "trigger" them appearing ? (for #'s 2 & 3) . . . . Thanks :).

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
It's a shame that people in Russia and Germany can't access Google Translate.
I would say in Germany most young people are pretty decent in English. Especially when they lurk around sites like this and play games like this
As for Russia I can't say for sure. But most of the games similar to this one are from there.
No problem for me though.
I can speak and understand English German and Russian without google. But I understand the trouble other people might have

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I would say in Germany most young people are pretty decent in English. Especially when they lurk around sites like this and play games like this
As for Russia I can't say for sure. But most of the games similar to this one are from there.
No problem for me though.
I can speak and understand English German and Russian without google. But I understand the trouble other people might have
Hast du einen der vorherigen Beiträge gelesen? . . . . Mach das zuerst. . . . . . Dann haben Sie Ihre Antwort . . . . . aka

Вы читали какие-либо из предыдущих постов? .... Сначала сделайте это ...... Тогда вы получите свой ответ
thats probably a translation joke from a non german, because the grammar is correct, but no german would say "haben Sie Ihre Antwort" in a filesharerforum, usally everyone would say "da hast du deine Antwort"

by the way, german grammar is pretty easy, you have to learn +/- n 100 special forms thats all -_o

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
D

Deleted member 584847

Hey there.

Just wanted to report a bug.
when you are clubbing, you can sometimes be assaulted right on the dance floor and get raped. then the guy saves his number into your phone and leaves. players is supposed to go to toilet to clean up but that option leads to a blank page.

some bug/glitch button to reset position, lets say to your house, would be nice :)

D

Deleted member 154552

Hello again. This post concerns "Glory-Holes .
I know(or fairly sure) I read somewhere among these 99 pages of posts that there are 3 locations where these "glory-holes" can be found :

1 - the "Club" is one location. Since you need fairly high stats(+15 Fitness, +35 Looks), plus the Dress & Pumps, you won't be going there too early in the game :rolleyes: !

2 - The Pub, in city center is another - Not sure "when" or "how" it is triggered ? This one would be handy, cause it's near by home, but don't know what triggers it's appearance at this location?

3 - Public Toilets, I think was another location, possibly the ones in the Park ? (seems to be a "common" location in other similar games). Again, not sure, "when or how" to trigger, if these locations are correct? Besides, it would "fit", to have them here, with all that happens at that Park, it would just be "natural" :p !

Any help here, like , are the locations correct ? What is needed to "trigger" them appearing ? (for #'s 2 & 3) . . . . Thanks :).
Hello,
Here are the places where you can find a gloryhole:
- Toilets of the pub
- Toilets in tne mall
- Toilets in the club

Since you need fairly high stats (+15 Fitness, +35 Looks), plus the Dress & Pumps, you won't be going there too early in the game
Actually, club's toilets are those which unlock gloryholes, so you'll have to go there at least once...

Regards,

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well . . . I'm thinking the "Henry / Bibi" scenario is broken !

I followed this :
You can only have met Bibi( the sun-tan lotion girl from the beach ? if you have been there before starting this scenario , will it 'break' this scenario ? ),after Henry gave you the hug. the order is as follows: Got the Hug!

Talk with Henry a lot until you've looked through the keyhole. Yup, got this too!

Then talk to him one more time to get the hug and make sure to choose the right option (Don't resist). Tried both the 1st and 2nd options . . . The 3rd one was the "resist" one right?! Had the words "Not going to do this" sounds like resistance to me .

Then you can talk to Bibi. Once you've talked to Bibi and have chosen for her to tell you everything she asks you not to judge her for it. Did that!

If you then have chosen 'It's messed up' then you will indeed never meet Henry or Bibi again as you dislike the story and therefore don't want to get involved anymore. Nope, not this one !

If you have chosen to not judge her, ( Didn't judge her !) But also ,Didn't get the 2nd Hug or the finger suck , either !

I'm thinking I chose wrong, cause that's what the "Dev" wanted, by saying "Don't Resist", but the correct choice was made to look like it was a "resistant" choice. ( other "Devs" have also done this in there games too, it's gotten common, "reverse physiology" )
By the time I realized I had "fallen" in the 'Trap" . . . I was too far forward, to go all the way back( the grind is real).

My suspicion of this, is Henry is never available(spent one day, from 09:00 to 20:00, every hour on the hour) , except on Thursday, and there is no options to pay the rent "another-way". ( Now I feel broken)

you can visit Henry one more time and he will make you suck his finger. Once you've done that (Again make the right choice) you've unlocked Henry and from then on 2 things will happen:
1) Both Henry and Bibi are unavailable to talk to apart from the Thursday
2) On Thursday you can 'talk' with Henry about rent and perform for him.

D

Deleted member 584847

hi.
just wanted to provide some feedback :)

It would be nice if some kind of "reset to safe point" would exist in the game, for example if you manage to get yourself in blank page
some additional areas to go to would be nice :) (heck i dont know... hospital, police station, graveyard, football stadium, school/university, .... )
a possibility to get more then one job (you can do photoshop in the morning then go to work to strip club in the evening or something)
The mind-state where your character encourage the pasangers of the bus to have a sex with her but deffinitely do not want to get raped in the shady ally is ... strange. For example some trigger where your character will start to enjoy rape would be interesting, lets say... above 150 desire maybe?

And some idea... what about harvesting some cum from strangers on the street/bus into flasks for later use? (cum addiction character only)
or, personally, i would be interested in more events containing pissing...
or, for example, some ...stats that would display how much cum you currently got on/in your body.

Reactions: OddFella

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious:

1 - How far does the "studying" go for the House-cleaning job/career ? Does anyone know what all the "level/rank" goals are ? (it would be nice to know, instead of trying to cram in a bunch of studying in a short "window" of time :oops: )

2 - What really is the education you gain from the " Library Science " Studying ? ( according to somewhere I read, among all these posts, it's suppose to be "useful" for all the other "careers", as well as the Library one).

3 - Would also like to know what the "ranks" are for the Modelling career ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BurningSun In reference to this :

OddF3ll0w said:
When I am out in town and has low hygiene the game tells me to go home, by bus, walk or to find the closest toilet to freshen up.
If I chose to go to the toilet I get a dead end with no text.

Hey OddF3ll0w,
Hope you are doing well. Are you sure you are using V0.8.6.2? I fixed that issue in that version, or at least I thought I did and upon double checking I can't seem to recreate that bug you are describing any more in the latest version.

Cheers
BurningSun

Well, I'm here to tell you, it is still happening in the latest version 0.8.6.3 !

Reactions: OddFella
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes