Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Does anyone know how does the relationship work with James, as in an earlier version I seem to recall Lizzy flashing James for quick access to the club, but now when I go to talk to James He says "so you didn't feel like talking to me..."? I've tried arriving at different times etc but the relationship stays on 1 and he always says the same thing... Thanks.
Yeah, your not alone, with that, I think it's a 'bug'.
You have only two choices, you can 'talk to him', or just 'wait in line'.
If you choose to 'talk-to-him', you get what you quoted, which doesn't fit the choice, feels like somethings missing/wrong/bugged.
If you 'didn't want to talk to him, you'd just 'wait-in-line' :cool:, right .

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Does anyone know if a high self defence works with "fighting off" events like the kidnappings on the flower route? It did worn with Willem. Also any chance that Patricia can warn Lizzy about an imminent increase intellect being required, she's up to 40? Thanks.
Any idea who the models are on the attachment (from the kitchen)?

Last edited:

ya

May 14, 2017
It sucks and it is overwhelming and controlling my life right now. Horrible. 10 months ago or so I was fine, now every day I wake up and the first thing I think about is 'Is it a good or bad day?'.:cry:
Having a mysterious illness control your life is terrible. The way most other people respond to it is worse. For me the worst part was how it automatically became the center of every plan, every activity. Everything.

Good news is can be beaten.

Anyway, here's another random stranger cheering for you.

Norker

Nov 29, 2020
So I didn't choose the Photoshoot job at first, met Donny at the beach and reached a dead end with that route. Later on, when I tried to find a new job I was able to choose Photoshoot and Donny didn't recognize me.

Is that a bug or intended (Maybe he is to coked out of his own mind to recognize Lizzy?!) ?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Does anyone know if there are there any additional advantages to studying botany such as minimising loss of health from weed etc?

Norker

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know if there are there any additional advantages to studying botany such as minimising loss of health from weed etc?
Flowers keep longer (12 days instead of 10 at Botany 45) and naping in the park gives more benefits (on towel, not bench) is what I noticed.

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Is the raul event not done yet? I cant get ahead with the interview at the club where he says lizzy haven't taken enough dance classes yet. Please help

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is the raul event not done yet? I cant get ahead with the interview at the club where he says lizzy haven't taken enough dance classes yet. Please help
You need minimum 25 pole dancing and use the pole at the interview; don't simply dance in front of him.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
On the point of getting the card to audition for pole dancing, is that a completely random event at the nightclub or does something trigger it? Does a set amount of time have to pass etc? Also can you get a job there another way. Sometimes Lizzy is handed a flyer about a "shady club" but throws it away. If her dignity and intelligence are low enough and her liberalism high enough can that be a route there as well? I'm replaying and can't seem to trigger the event in the club when Lizzy is handed the card...

Last edited:

Norker

Nov 29, 2020
Looks 35+ and a maybe a level of fitness (not sure about fitness since you need 10 to enter the club anyhow).
Don't really think there is a time delay (as in can only trigger after a certain day).

treebranch8

Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone know if a high self defence works with "fighting off" events like the kidnappings on the flower route? It did worn with Willem. Also any chance that Patricia can warn Lizzy about an imminent increase intellect being required, she's up to 40? Thanks.
Any idea who the models are on the attachment (from the kitchen)?
The one on the left is a young Kelly Brook, the others, no clue

Norker

Nov 29, 2020
Really like this so far.
Kinda bummed that some endings get locked in weeks if not months before"ending"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't found some endings yet, so far:

That's assuming there are 12 endings not counting variations (mostly based on
). So I'm still missing 3 I guess. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Joe Steel

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Anybody know what the 'addiction' cures cost ?
Looking for Alcohol & Cum addiction cure costs .
Did a 'thread' search, but no responses turned-up.
Thanks.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know why I get error when i try to use the wardrobe function, can't close wardrobe or save outfit, can change the outfit but im still stuck in the wardrobe so that doesn't really matter. I just updated from 8.8.1 so assuming it has something with that to do but how can i fix this?
I had the same problem, as did others (see upthread). There's no solution - you have to restart. Not even the dev could figure out what causes this.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes