BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun There's a problem with the good library route. Patricia told Lizzy off telling her she needs to study more but she's already completed the requirements.
I redid a couple of days and got her computer studies to 12 and the message didn't appear so it seems that it's coded that she needs more than 10 rather than 10 as shown.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Also BurningSun with the good library route once she gets promoted following Willem getting fired she's supposed to wear business attire but she can continue with her normal clothes.
PS Looking forward to the continuation of the good routes (flower & library) as I like Lizzy to be good during the week but naughty at weekends...:D

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
How do you play this game? I find it impossible even on super easy. There is no way you get a job, and when you are out of money, you can do nothing. How you even get money when for job you need money...

Last edited:

nununame7

Feb 11, 2022
How do you play this game? I find it impossible even on super easy. There is no way you get a job, and when you are out of money, you can do nothing. How you even get money when for job you need money...
You can just get a job, all you need to do is wake up at the right time and show up. Depending on the job you get you even unlock some very good alternative methods of getting cash.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
You can see the job posts in the lobby where you live and click on the links. It's also pretty much a necessity to buy the map from the local shop if you want to open all areas immediately.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
You can see the job posts in the lobby where you live and click on the links. It's also pretty much a necessity to buy the map from the local shop if you want to open all areas immediately.
That was my initial problem. I went outside and didn´t notice "entrance". But, second time OK, I start modeling work at Dann´s studio. But, when my "beauty fell below 20 and I didn´t have money for makeup, lipstick, razors, I was lost. There is no way to get job and money and sustains paying for everything. I get one time job at pub, but..is not enough and my debt are increasing :( For job at flower shop or at library I am missing some stats... :-/ I was hoping to get fucked for money at Red District..but no.. :D :(

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
You can just get a job, all you need to do is wake up at the right time and show up. Depending on the job you get you even unlock some very good alternative methods of getting cash.
OK..which one..maybe I am doing something wrong..

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
That was my initial problem. I went outside and didn´t notice "entrance". But, second time OK, I start modeling work at Dann´s studio. But, when my "beauty fell below 20 and I didn´t have money for makeup, lipstick, razors, I was lost. There is no way to get job and money and sustains paying for everything. I get one time job at pub, but..is not enough and my debt are increasing :( For job at flower shop or at library I am missing some stats... :-/ I was hoping to get fucked for money at Red District..but no.. :D :(
To work the street you need to unlock it (end of fashion job, cleaner job or some way into the flower job after you meet a guy called Mo or get a loan from the loan shark and don't repay it on time).
You can unlock places which are useful by looking at the noticeboard in the entrance of the place where you live which includes the dance school where you can learn pole dancing and later work as a dancer in the red light area after it's unlocked by meeting a girl at the nightclub who gives you a card.
Best start up jobs are the library and study to open other jobs if you prefer 1 of those or the cleaning job (you don't need to use makeup at the start which is s big plus) and again study for other jobs at the library.
To wake up on time you also need the alarm clock from the electronic shop at the mall.
Money is really tight at the start so only spend on what you absolutely need until you've got some savings. The piggy bank available in the local shop is useful so you can put your money there and not get it stolen when walking about. Walking to and from areas will sometimes give you money (mostly small amounts but sometimes you'll fins a wallet)...
Hope this helps as a quick guide.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
No, it is impossible. Even work in flower shop is not possible, because you can´t go there early enough, because your look will not be ok. Really, to have constantly checking if you are on time, if your look, hygiene, money etc. are right...is not enjoyable...for playing :-/

nununame7

Feb 11, 2022
OK..which one..maybe I am doing something wrong..
I went for modeling, but in either case you just have to apply makeup and then go there early enough in the morning, if you lack the skills you can go to the library to study

Just shower and apply makeup, its good enough for early, maybe touch up your makeup if youre below 20

Reactions: Creator13
Sep 8, 2019
Burning I have a question and I am not sure you will actually ever get it. Are you going to use subscribestar since patron has your page under review? or is Your game dead.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
To work the street you need to unlock it (end of fashion job, cleaner job or some way into the flower job after you meet a guy called Mo or get a loan from the loan shark and don't repay it on time).
You can unlock places which are useful by looking at the noticeboard in the entrance of the place where you live which includes the dance school where you can learn pole dancing and later work as a dancer in the red light area after it's unlocked by meeting a girl at the nightclub who gives you a card.
Best start up jobs are the library and study to open other jobs if you prefer 1 of those or the cleaning job (you don't need to use makeup at the start which is s big plus) and again study for other jobs at the library.
To wake up on time you also need the alarm clock from the electronic shop at the mall.
Money is really tight at the start so only spend on what you absolutely need until you've got some savings. The piggy bank available in the local shop is useful so you can put your money there and not get it stolen when walking about. Walking to and from areas will sometimes give you money (mostly small amounts but sometimes you'll fins a wallet)...
Hope this helps as a quick guide.
OK, in my fifth attempt I choose "make up girl" on beginning and I get flower job, BUT I couldn´t work there as I didn´t wake up early enough. I tried library job, which is now possible. I am constantly late, but still somehow manage to work. Recently I find that I can buy alarm clock ,so maybe this is way how wake up before 9:00? I still didn´t have possibility to dance in dance studio. I have everything, but how should I start lesson?

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
I went for modeling, but in either case you just have to apply makeup and then go there early enough in the morning, if you lack the skills you can go to the library to study

Just shower and apply makeup, its good enough for early, maybe touch up your makeup if youre below 20
Problem is, what type of girl you choose on beginning. With beauty girl I had to buy make up often.,but I didn´t have money and then you can´t work. If you can´t work you will not have money to buy make up. And it is end...

Edit. And Henry is increasing payment. so..is there other place to live? :O

Last edited:

nununame7

Feb 11, 2022
OK, in my fifth attempt I choose "make up girl" on beginning and I get flower job, BUT I couldn´t work there as I didn´t wake up early enough. I tried library job, which is now possible. I am constantly late, but still somehow manage to work. Recently I find that I can buy alarm clock ,so maybe this is way how wake up before 9:00? I still didn´t have possibility to dance in dance studio. I have everything, but how should I start lesson?
You need to buy the proper clothes for it.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The alarm clock can be bought from the electronic store in the mall and set for whatever time you require.
To learn pole dancing you initially need a gym outfit and either running shoes or dance shoes. Once you've practiced a bit you also need heels. The pole dancing job becomes available once Lizzy gets the card from a girl at the nightclub and passes the audition for Raul, also in the nightclub.
The easiest startup job is the cleaner as initially there's no set start time and you don't need makeup until later in the path. It also lets you study for other jobs. At some point towards the end of the job it opens street prostitution.
For some extra cash there's also the glory hole option which you can unlock at the club by using the toilet when very drunk. Once unlocked I believe there's another hole in the pub toilet.

Reactions: vimmers

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Problem is, what type of girl you choose on beginning. With beauty girl I had to buy make up often.,but I didn´t have money and then you can´t work. If you can´t work you will not have money to buy make up. And it is end...

Edit. And Henry is increasing payment. so..is there other place to live? :O
It doesn't matter which type of girl you choose at the start. In all cases all 4 main jobs are playable. Some types just give you a bit of a start.
You can't live anywhere else (yet); maybe at some point if Lizzy and Summer are GFs but their path isn't that far advanced.
You can reduce the rent to Henry by performing 'favours' for him. To do this you need to vist him multiple times then speak with Bibi and subsequently with Henry. Save before this last chat with him as if you don't answer correctly the game can end.

Reactions: vimmers

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Care if you use the cleaner job as your 1st job as it has a bad end. Suggest you change jobs once you've opened street work.
Also a note on how much you earn from jobs. Generally you get more if you're intelligent, aren't addicted and have high morale, however, with the fashion job it pays to be stupid and addiction to pot is encouraged...
If you want to play as a semi-respectable Lizzy but have no money problems you can do the library or flower jobs but take a loan from the loan shark. Tell him you can't repay when it's due. That'll open prostitution. Once opened up repay him. Then if desperate for cash Lizzy can work the street, park or beach to top up her cash.
You can also find a wallet if walking between areas but can also be robbed. Putting all your money in the piggy bank before walking is a good idea.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Get an alarm clock and spend less money than you earn

Reactions: greyelf
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes