fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn it all to hell! Another release I was stoked to see only to find out my path wasn't updated! Another kick in the dick, the second in as many days. Getting very sore here!

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
i'm kinda looking forward for a turan and banu scenes for a while now,where turan makes banu train her ass with a buttplug,the chat scenes was kinda hot where banu sends her pics of her gaping asshole.and then they've met,i said this is it,this gonna be non-stop assfucking!!!and then bam! banu have him arrested??!?wtf dev?!u fukin cucked me u fukin psycho:WutFace:

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Is it me or Banu realy become to slutty? Sex scenes are absurd and not cliffhanger anymore, for example scene with Abdul and Faruh, what? Why did it happened? There no backstory for it to happen, they just went to bathroom and fucked her while Kamil is home and she act like "oh no dont be to noisy my husband can hear me moaning". And scenes positions are also looks wierd, one licking her pussy while other one fuck her mouth while Banu is upside down. Yet i liked new update. But wanted more lusty and cliffhanger scenes...

Reactions: pajadolik

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
i have been having trouble the v0.19 is not opening it says something about graphic and the game main menu does not come and i cant play it but the v0.18 worked just fine it did not say anything about the graphic problem

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah sure, I'm planning to do that. This will be in "Power" route which is not updated yet and will be updated after the next update.
I saw the Samir intern bang Banu in the gallery but how the hell do you find that path in the game? I’ve had her go over his house and flash her tits and I think he watched her and Polad in the forest and fapped but still can’t get that scene in the game

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Life in Middle East v0.1.9
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes