3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
If you don't meet any vendors in a bus everytime you're in a bus, this game doesn't REALLY takes place in Rio.

Source: Me, who lives in the city :KEK:
In the bus, in the ferry boat, in the train, in the shopping center, in the supermarket, in the nearest corner... They're everywhere!!!

MRpicle

Feb 28, 2024
How do you get the scene with Francisco?
First you have to agree to go out with Sr. Lourdes on Tuesday.

Then at the end of the nightclub event you have to refuse to go to the beach, you say you have something at church to sort out

Then, if I'm not mistaken, the scenes with him will automatically come

rafatelles85

Jan 23, 2021
Black Ninja vi que você mudou o script do jogo, por acaso você tirou a cena do anal com o velho negro?? na hora de escolher ir ou não para a academia ela está indo independente da escolha como se faltasse parte do script e não dando pra abrir a cena com velho negro

Reactions: Orochi157

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Black Ninja vi que você mudou o script do jogo, por acaso você tirou a cena do anal com o velho negro?? na hora de escolher ir ou não para a academia ela está indo independente da escolha como se faltasse parte do script e não dando pra abrir a cena com velho negro
Strange... I'll take a look at that.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
If I manage to open the scene with the old black man here, I have to choose not to skip school with Alice and wear red Crooped shoes when I go to school...

Now the gym scene is really bugged, even if you choose not to, they will still... I'll fix that.

If you have any more bugs, please let me know.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes