Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County multi mod [UNIVERSAL] [Rockerz]

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Hi guys, I decided to update the walkthrough part for this game to Chapter 2 since Rockerz Vincent is AFK. Here is my update for that one. Enjoy. I Hope Rockerz Vincent doesn't mind that and he will continue what he has done so far after he comes back
P/s Since Rockerz Vincent confirm that his mod will be discontinued, I will take charge of this one and move to the other thread so you guys can ask me directly. I will create and fix the whole mod problem in the next version.
Hi LaikDink,could you pls update mod for the latest game version ? tks

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys, I decided to update the walkthrough part for this game to Chapter 2 since Rockerz Vincent is AFK. Here is my update for that one. Enjoy. I Hope Rockerz Vincent doesn't mind that and he will continue what he has done so far after he comes back
P/s Since Rockerz Vincent confirm that his mod will be discontinued, I will take charge of this one and move to the other thread so you guys can ask me directly. I will create and fix the whole mod problem in the next version.
update please if you have time

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
+1 waiting this fantastic walkthrough !!!!!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
P/s2: Currently busy with some work so I will try to update it ASAP. And I will post the link of the new thread for the mod here after finishing updating the mod
mod for v 7?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Punto and Samhain71

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
P/s2: Currently busy with some work so I will try to update it ASAP. And I will post the link of the new thread for the mod here after finishing updating the mod
any eta for the mod?

Mar 10, 2022
all-encompassing
Hey! I just checked the latest mod.
And you did a great work this time. It means we don't have to wait for you to update the mod. The gallery unlocker is a great feature. And rest is working smoothly. I like the chapter skipping feature personally, it'll help to directly jump ep2. Thanks!
Since you have removed the in game walkthrough feature; will it work with LaikDink walkthrough mod?

Feb 18, 2022
Hey! I just checked the latest mod.
And you did a great work this time. It means we don't have to wait for you to update the mod. The gallery unlocker is a great feature. And rest is working smoothly. I like the chapter skipping feature personally, it'll help to directly jump ep2. Thanks!
Since you have removed the in game walkthrough feature; will it work with LaikDink walkthrough mod?
The mod will work with all game versions from now on unless the developer decides to make changes to the game mechanics.
And for walkthrough part idk, but it should work with that walkthrough mod.

Mar 10, 2022
The mod will work with all game versions from now on unless the developer decides to make changes to the game mechanics.
And for walkthrough part idk, but it should work with that walkthrough mod.
Rockerz Vincent can you help me with this problem.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

"script/ep2/ep2update2/ep2up2freeroam/ep2up2day1homesc.rpyc", line 536, in script call
File "script/ep2/ep2update2/ep2up2freeroam/ep2up2day1homesc.rpyc", line 524, in script call
File "script/ep2/ep2update2/ep2up2freeroam/ep2up2day1home.rpyc", line 786, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1408, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Feb 18, 2022
Rockerz Vincent can you help me with this problem.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

"script/ep2/ep2update2/ep2up2freeroam/ep2up2day1homesc.rpyc", line 536, in script call
File "script/ep2/ep2update2/ep2up2freeroam/ep2up2day1homesc.rpyc", line 524, in script call
File "script/ep2/ep2update2/ep2up2freeroam/ep2up2day1home.rpyc", line 786, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1408, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict
Yeah I checked the script. It has error 20% but it should be written like this 20%% to avoid error.
But here is the file unzip it and put the script folder inside your game folder.

But you'll face this problem if you go beyond that line. So stop when the first error occurs; then save the game. And install the error fixer and restart the game.
[While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?]

Mar 10, 2022
Yeah I checked the script. It has error 20% but it should be written like this 20%% to avoid error.
But here is the file unzip it and put the script folder inside your game folder.

But you'll face this problem if you go beyond that line. So stop when the first error occurs; then save the game. And install the error fixer and restart the game.
[While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?]
Thanks it worked. It's also working with v0.7.1:cool: