Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County multi mod [UNIVERSAL] [Rockerz]

ducktails

May 17, 2018
I think it will because the 0.6.1 version added only an animation patch, I think it is not affected the script too much
There is one file based on the original 0.6.0 -> 0.6.1 diff (didn't play the game to this point atm):
script/ep2/ep2update1/ep2update1.rpy

This would be a diff to update to 0.6.1:

There are some other (not in the changelog) changes to script files, but those are not overwritten (didn't check what the mod's Dynamic part does though).

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
There is one file based on the original 0.6.0 -> 0.6.1 diff (didn't play the game to this point atm):
script/ep2/ep2update1/ep2update1.rpy

This would be a diff to update to 0.6.1:

There are some other (not in the changelog) changes to script files, but those are not overwritten (didn't check what the mod's Dynamic part does though).
Thanks for that I will update it

Reactions: Punto

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hey, we all appreciate you taking over the mod. However, the OP still does not say exactly what this mod does, I posted about it previously here. Would you mind specifying the features of the mod? Gallery? Walkthrough? etc. Thank you.
Hmm I have no idea about that. It's like the OP decision

SlideweenTV

Feb 15, 2021
Ok so I am trying this mod and this are t features it provides (so far):
1) Optimal dialogue choices (in green) and shows points added to which character
2) MC name changer
3) $$ adjuster
4) MC points adjuster (2 different stats)
5) Points adjuster with other story characters
6) Settings for graphics or power save mode
7) In game walkthrough enabler
8) Game Progress meter

Lastly, incest patch is not included as the MC calls the lady as landlady.
To the mod dev, pls let me know if u want me to remove my reply.

planetfun

Sep 4, 2021
Can you show me the problem?
where to find the problem ?
in game when the dialog box appears, the Optimal dialogue choices (in green) did not show. like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no optimal dialogue choices (in green). it should be like this

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
where to find the problem ?
in game when the dialog box appears, the Optimal dialogue choices (in green) did not show. like this

There is no optimal dialogue choices (in green). it should be like this
Some choices won't have it because it doesn't lead to consequences. You should understand that

planetfun

Sep 4, 2021
Some choices won't have it because it doesn't lead to consequences. You should understand that
thanks for ur reply. I've played it until freeroam at school(eps 2 i think). But not even the optimal dialogue choices (in green) appear

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
BTW........mine too !!!!! No green choises !!!!
Have you started a new game with the mod? Sometimes when you play the games without mods and then add mods later (for example you play 0.2 without the mod and add mod at 0.3) the mods don't activate.

injusticeman

Apr 26, 2021
Have you started a new game with the mod? Sometimes when you play the games without mods and then add mods later (for example you play 0.2 without the mod and add mod at 0.3) the mods don't activate.
I've already tried this but it's giving the same problem, I'm downloading it again since I just downloaded the Update patch, that could be it

Feb 18, 2022
Hi guys, I decided to update the walkthrough part for this game to Chapter 2 since Rockerz Vincent is AFK. Here is my update for that one. Enjoy. I Hope Rockerz Vincent doesn't mind that and he will continue what he has done so far after he comes back
I can't work on my mods from now on. You can work on all my mods. Thanks for continuing my work on those mods. From now on all my mods are yours. Work on College kings 2 multi mod which I have created before.

Reactions: oleollon