Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County multi mod [UNIVERSAL] [Rockerz]

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
OK I get it! so I won't get any of the "benefits"!

One question, can I find the list of variables used?

Last edited:

kinqsemq

Aug 13, 2020
If I use this mod in version 0.6.0, can I see new content without walkthrough ? Or does it show until version 0.5.4. I will use it with the gallery unlocker.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
If I use this mod in version 0.6.0, can I see new content without walkthrough ? Or does it show until version 0.5.4. I will use it with the gallery unlocker.
Most likely you will end the game at 0.5.4 ending. At least that happens most often. Worst case you will get errors and it's unplayable.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
To those asking for the update, I assume Rockerz is waiting for the proper animated version of the v0.6 update to drop, and then update the mod.
I think this is a totally legit reason to wait, however I gotta admit I wish he would take a page from sancho mod and post something on his page acknowledging he is aware it is now v.6 and he will get to the mod when he has the time or whatever. Just knowing sancho is aware and working on it prevents the mass repetition of "update plz" comments and gives everyone confidence it will get done.

Last edited:

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I think this is a totally legit reason to wait, however I gotta admit I wish he would take a page from sancho mod and post something on his page acknowledging he is aware is is now v .6 and he will get to the mod when he has the time or whatever. Just knowing sancho is aware and working on it prevents to the mass repetition of "update plz" comments and gives everyone confidence it will get done.
I agree with this as well.

A positive attitude is key (y)
Unfortunately his last activity on the forum was over 3 weeks ago, so either he is on a long holiday or there has been a change of priorities in his life :unsure:
Fair point, though in most cases I have seen modders outright say they will be unable to continue work on the mod (maybe Zoey Raven has spoiled me).

Only time will tell I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub