Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County multi mod [UNIVERSAL] [Rockerz]

Mar 10, 2022
Mod doesnt work.. keep saying i have double of everything
It keeps saying everything is double because you have the outdated mod. This bug is like having two extension in mod files . rpy and . rpyc. But there is not a single . rpy file in the latest mod . Check mod's script folder and Xtreme folder. Delete the . rpy extensions files if there exist except patch. rpy if you want incest dialogues in your game.

Mar 10, 2022
can anyone help with :

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at
File "game/XTREME/Xtreme_Turbo/xtreme_main_func01.rpy", line 117 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Wed Jun 8 16:36:15 2022
Where did you find the link to download this mod ? I bet this isn't the latest mod from here. Because there is not a single . rpy extension file in the latest mod except patch. rpy. Download the mod from here and check if there is any . rpy file inside mod's folders or not except patch. rpy.

May 21, 2022
It keeps saying everything is double because you have the outdated mod. This bug is like having two extension in mod files . rpy and . rpyc. But there is not a single . rpy file in the latest mod . Check mod's script folder and Xtreme folder. Delete the . rpy extensions files if there exist except patch. rpy if you want incest dialogues in your game.
Yeah it worked fine for me also. I just have to add new animations from v0.5.4 in the mod's script folder and it worked.
can you attach your mod man?

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
anyone somebody knowing where to get it a walkthrough mod for it these game since this modder abandon it?? :cry:

Feb 18, 2022
anyone somebody knowing where to get it a walkthrough mod for it these game since this modder abandon it?? :cry:
We said we have removed walkthrough feature of the mod due to lack of time. Now Benjamin is doing walkthrough part of this mod with DVD feature. And it'll be updated within 3-4 days depends on the walkthrough modder. And if you really want walkthrough mod then download 0.5.3 mod and delete all files beside script folder and use it with 0.5.4 mod.

Feb 18, 2022
Bro the mod doesnt work it tells me
ScriptError : Name ( u game / script / alteration / update1 / up1freeroam / up1day1home.rpy , 1646301195 ,2 ) is defined twice what to do?
Did you download or install any other mod or overwrite this mod with those mod files? I don't think there is any . rpy extension file either in the mod folder or in script folder and I didn't make the walkthrough part. So those are all original game's. rpyc files. If you are having problems then DM me. Otherwise it'll get messy here.

Last edited:
Reactions: goku77

ELI2021

May 6, 2021
View attachment 1867976
Mod Info:
LISC EXTREME CHEAT MOD

Updated: 06/13/2022
Game/Creator: Life in Santa County /
Game Version: 0.5.4
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.5.4 EXTREME
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Instruction:

Download:
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR NEW AND MODIFIED LISC.EXE
-
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR V0.5.3
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR V0.5.3 XTREME MOD
-

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR V0.5.4

DELETE V0.5.3 XTREME MOD AND ITS COMPONENTS (IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED IT IN V0.5.4 GAME) BEFORE INSTALLING V0.5.4 MOD OTHERWISE IT'LL RAISE MOD CONFLICTION.

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR V0.5.4 XTREME MOD
-
Well done, please someone help me and give me incest patch,

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Well done, please someone help me and give me incest patch,
Or you could learn to read before commenting. :p Not only is there a link in the OP of the game's thread, but very easy DIY instructions are in the post directly before yours. If you didn't quite understand what Rockerz Vincent was saying, I'll rephrase: you don't really need a 'proper' patch for this game, since all the incest dialogue is in the code already and just needs to be activated, and to do that, the game just checks whether a file called patch.rpy exists in its 'game' folder. So rather than needing to download anything, you can just go in the game folder, right-click, 'new text document', and then in the Notepad window, save-as, "patch.rpy". That's it, a blank file with the right name, which you can make yourself, is all you need.

ELI2021

May 6, 2021
Or you could learn to read before commenting. :p Not only is there a link in the OP of the game's thread, but very easy DIY instructions are in the post directly before yours. If you didn't quite understand what Rockerz Vincent was saying, I'll rephrase: you don't really need a 'proper' patch for this game, since all the incest dialogue is in the code already and just needs to be activated, and to do that, the game just checks whether a file called patch.rpy exists in its 'game' folder. So rather than needing to download anything, you can just go in the game folder, right-click, 'new text document', and then in the Notepad window, save-as, "patch.rpy". That's it, a blank file with the right name, which you can make yourself, is all you need.
Oooooh, that's it?! I'm an idiot, thanks for clarification

RemFTW

Jan 16, 2022
We said we have removed walkthrough feature of the mod due to lack of time. Now Benjamin is doing walkthrough part of this mod with DVD feature. And it'll be updated within 3-4 days depends on the walkthrough modder. And if you really want walkthrough mod then download 0.5.3 mod and delete all files beside script folder and use it with 0.5.4 mod.
noice

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i have v0.5.3 but the mod is 0.5.4 can still work? (fresh/new save file)
or vice versa what if i have the new v0.8.5 n the mod is 0.5.4 can still work ?