joaco96

May 27, 2017
Amazing first chapter. Lot of content for 0.1V and amazing renders.
I know there are many stereotypes but at the same time it feels fresh and immersive, something difficult to achieve

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
What a wild ride. Everyone should at least check this out. Don't let the NTR tag scare you away. I am NOT into NTR and I am happy I gave this a try. Will follow for now on patreon and gave them (even if only the lowest for now) tier support. :)

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
The first part was made to get into the story, and it only contains multiple endings.The Synopsis and concept of the second season is ready and contains different routes.You can even see the name of this concept and the second episodes name in a place where we have hidden in the game. All decisions are held for the second season. It was what mc had to go through for what would happen in the second episode. You can't avoid Blackmail because it is almost the basis of the game.
Great job dude, well done on the demo episode. But you guys really need to do something about the white fonts, there are quite many occasion the wording were blinded by the brighter background. You could try dim the text box or change the font colour to make it readable for everyone.

Reactions: LISC-MOODY

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders and women are great looking and the story although not particularly original is still quite humorous. A Jerry Falwell sitting in the corner while his wife...well you know.

I like it a lot. Finger crossed for the developer LISC-MOODY :) :coffee:

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Well I will keep my eye on this, it's too early to say how good it going to be down the line. As long as the developer can keep working at it. But I have seen projects like this fall to the wayside and never completed.

So I hope the best.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the house blows up even if mc doesnt turn on the gas so thta means whether he turns on the gas or not, the house is going to blow nevertheless, so I dont understand the logic of giving the choice of turning on the gas or leave from house as both options lead to the same outcome.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fantastically well done renders, love the redhead and the obvious attention to detail, unfortunately the MC is a goddamn idiot with an even bigger idiot for a best friend. The lack of significant player choice results in a game on rails, completely lost me when the player can't choose who he does/doesn't have the MC fuck. I realize I am peculiar in my desire to make game/story changing which can result in the MC not fucking someone, though that isn't the goal. I am sure this will be a well loved and embraced game but I am obviously not the target audience.

Good luck dev, hope you find great success with your game.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Well the house blows up even if mc doesnt turn on the gas so thta means whether he turns on the gas or not, the house is going to blow nevertheless, so I dont understand the logic of giving the choice of turning on the gas or leave from house as both options lead to the same outcome.
1. if don´t turn the gas on you stayed on the "good path". 2. if the police is looking for evidence they have or don´t have your fingerprints on the stove. 3. for the full answer to that we have to wait for the next episode

Reactions: LISC-MOODY

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Life in Santa County [v0.4.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.4.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Life in Santa County [v0.3.1]

di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.3.1]

of Life in Santa County [v0.3]

di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.3]

of Life in Santa County [v0.1]

di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.1]

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 172 Votes