Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
i really don't like where is this going. The game went from cuck story to a romantic one now it is keeps getting weirder. Who knows what bomb he's gonna drop about Lauren and Chloe past. Iris wants sell her photos again? She literally said she doesn't like the idea other people to see her naked. Then last but not least the very last scene seems like unavoidable mmf scene coming. I know it could go other way or we might have an option to not *see* it but if this is path the game going then please let people know what you are cooking beforehand.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sharing with the cousin... And dialogue and scene still don't have the sister as a virgin... (despite dev saying she would be, was supposed to be with the rework).

Looks like all the comments and outrage from when it first released were actually right all along.

Harem/Incest fans dropping this game harder than an onlyfans girl drops her morality. :KEK:

Guess that's why the game never made it onto DJ's list. (Curated list of actual harem games, not the imposter ones pretending).

I hope they reap what they've sown. (Ain't my fault if this statement is negative, I ain't the one who sowed the seeds man :WeSmart: )

Lord Thomas

Formerly 'Sr. Thomas'
Jun 24, 2022
i really don't like where is this going. The game went from cuck story to a romantic one now it is keeps getting weirder. Who knows what bomb he's gonna drop about Lauren and Chloe past. Iris wants sell her photos again? She literally said she doesn't like the idea other people to see her naked. Then last but not least the very last scene seems like unavoidable mmf scene coming. I know it could go other way or we might have an option to not *see* it but if this is path the game going then please let people know what you are cooking beforehand.
I agree with you, at no point is the future tag 'MMF trio' mentioned.

Reactions: Logan3000x

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I’m here to let you know that I’ve added the remaining animations to the game, and I’ve got a few new details to share. First off, I’ve released V0.10.2 as both a patch and a full download. If you’ve already downloaded it before, there’s no need to do it again. And game is currently available for Naive tier members!

You can access the latest version of the game right here : LISC V0.10.2

If you haven’t voted in the Iris poll I released earlier, I highly recommend doing so!

I’m also excited to introduce a new feature! Starting this month, I’ll be adding extra clothing options for older animation sequences as special content for the Lover+ tier.

The next update is coming next month, and it will mainly feature content focused on Iris and Karen. I wasn’t too happy with the current Karen content, so I’ve decided to hold off on including it in this update. I’ll be adding it to next month’s update to make sure it’s done right.

Wishing you all a great day! I’m out for now.

Life in Santa County [v0.10.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

CHANGELOG V0.10.2 :

• Added missing Animation.
  • Minor bugfix
UPDATE ONLY:

Full uncompressed:

Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I’m here to let you know that I’ve added the remaining animations to the game, and I’ve got a few new details to share. First off, I’ve released V0.10.2 as both a patch and a full download. If you’ve already downloaded it before, there’s no need to do it again. And game is currently available for Naive tier members!

If you haven’t voted in the Iris poll I released earlier, I highly recommend doing so!

I’m also excited to introduce a new feature! Starting this month, I’ll be adding extra clothing options for older animation sequences as special content for the Lover+ tier.

The next update is coming next month, and it will mainly feature content focused on Iris and Karen. I wasn’t too happy with the current Karen content, so I’ve decided to hold off on including it in this update. I’ll be adding it to next month’s update to make sure it’s done right.

CHANGELOG V0.10.2 :

• Minor bugfix
UPDATE ONLY:

MEGA

NOTE: You can just use the update only if you want, will upload full build later today.
Thanks for the information, do you plan to make a compression of this version? :)

hekson240

Jan 16, 2019

CHANGELOG V0.10.2 :

• Minor bugfix
UPDATE ONLY:

MEGA

NOTE: You can just use the update only if you want, will upload full build later today.
Ty<3

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

NOTE: Previous compression didn't have the animations copied over, it's fixed now, sorry :cry:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version still you can download the update only below.

UPDATE ONLY COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Glupjjj183

Jun 21, 2024

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

---------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version still you can download the update only below.

UPDATE ONLY COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
I have a question about that. I never understood how this compressed version work can you explain me.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have a question about that. I never understood how this compressed version work can you explain me.
It reduces the quality of audio/images/videos to make it smaller. In most cases most people won't even notice. It's designed for people with very slow internet, data caps, not much drive space, don't care about super ultra quality, and so on.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Life in Santa County 0.10.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Mega Workupload
Please update your mod to version 10.2

Reactions: kcaldw
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes