EverSeven

Jul 13, 2017
sorry for asking and also i'm too lazy to scroll through 78 pages in case its mentioned somewhere, but is there a "back" button or can you click something to move back in this game. If there is then i've missed it and online search doesn't tell me so maybe someone here can help please, also is there a screenshot opption. most games its S but nothing happens so i resort to windows + printscreen

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
sorry for asking and also i'm too lazy to scroll through 78 pages in case its mentioned somewhere, but is there a "back" button or can you click something to move back in this game. If there is then i've missed it and online search doesn't tell me so maybe someone here can help please, also is there a screenshot opption. most games its S but nothing happens so i resort to windows + printscreen
The only 'back' I have found is my mouse wheel. A Mod'er could probably add the 'Back' onto the Menu - I do not know how.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Oh I thought I did something bad, because I reckon there is no animation on ms rose and the school bitches, is it official that there is no animation yet?

Like this sentence
Ex :
I'm gonna fuck "Mom" real bad > Click to next dialog
I'm gonna fuck "Lauren" real bad.

It's happening everytime The word "Mom" appears on the dialogs.
I see the problem, uploading a fix shortly.

oneonetwotwo420

Sep 30, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.1 w/ IC patch (Fix for duplicate IC dialogue)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At the point where you need to enter the security code, i can't get the interface to enter it open.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes